Preset(Baby Grill)

Yanke

Personally, I don't like the face, because it's not very versatile - she's kind of stuck with an old hag look in her eyes with a permanent frown/pout face, so she'll look weird during most of her idle animations and emotes. I don't even want to imagine her doing a dance emote with that face. Lol

That's just me, though, and I feel that with enough of your own personal touch on someone else's preset, you have the potential to make it look way better, if you put a little time into it. The outfit on this one doesn't fit the personality that's immediately apparent in her face. It takes a more upbeat kind of personality to wear something like this in public, and the face makes her look like she's the exact polar opposite of the word.^^;

34 minutes ago, Shunaia said:

Personally, I don't like the face, because it's not very versatile - she's kind of stuck with an old hag look in her eyes with a permanent frown/pout face, so she'll look weird during most of her idle animations and emotes. I don't even want to imagine her doing a dance emote with that face.

It's the eye makeup that gives her a tired/old look, I noticed this while trying to recreate it. Though it only looks like that when doing angry emotes zoomed out. I actually thought it looked better without or with makeup that doesn't go below the eyes.

14 hours ago, Shunaia said:

Personally, I don't like the face, because it's not very versatile - she's kind of stuck with an old hag look in her eyes with a permanent frown/pout face, so she'll look weird during most of her idle animations and emotes. I don't even want to imagine her doing a dance emote with that face. Lol

An unnecessary opinion. Not everyone has the same tastes. The OP is going to be playing as this character, not you. So her appearance shouldn't be any of your concern. 

I think the preset above is pretty spot on! Maybe a smaller nose but other than that it looks nicely done. 

On 11/6/2017 at 2:49 PM, xInikox said:

An unnecessary opinion. Not everyone has the same tastes. The OP is going to be playing as this character, not you. So her appearance shouldn't be any of your concern. 

I think the preset above is pretty spot on! Maybe a smaller nose but other than that it looks nicely done. 

There's no such thing as an "unnecessary opinion". It's to be had, whether or not you're even conscious of having one of your own. It is not always necessary to EXPRESS an opinion, however, but as you can do so of your own free will, as you have a right to, everyone else can, as well. Oh, but you just expressed your own too, didn't you? Don't be a hypocrite after chastising someone else for doing what you just did, Mr. Double Standard.

@Shunaia You just repeated what I implied though. It wasn't necessary to be that rude and bash the persons taste just because it didn't appeal to you. There's a difference between friendly critique/input, and simply saying how displeasing something is to you in a negative way that offends the OP.

Have a good day. 

Archived