Leeches, AFKers

Fynn58

On the topic of the current extra lag going on and loading screens I have a solution I use. Find one person who will party with you- a friend. Be the leader of the party go through all loading screens and get in the dungeon and then recruit. This way you're safely in. 

On 11/2/2017 at 6:13 PM, Sagito said:

Thank you for your positive thinking you are a positive guy. Also thank you for reinforcing a negative attitude, that's not very positive of you. Of course people love the positivity of someone taking and advantage of them that's why they will celebrate that with a positive reinforcement. Yes people might be tired of the constant grind and that is everyone fault, not the guy who decides to make's his grind a problem of someone else. And sure everyone has real life problems or spill their tea on themselves but when you do that repeatedly some big moral guy like you choose to believe everybody is will say: ok, i should take care of something else and log off to not burden other people with my problems. Really we should appreciate and concern for people who obviously don't think about us or our well being, that's really a positive way of living being trashed by everyone.

Thank you for being a sexist and assuming everyone is a guy, thus denying the existence of everyone but the male species!

Aside from that, at least you know how to argument your point. Is a step up from regular replies but you don't actually say anything, in all honesty, you're toxic, you just bring attacks, with no solutions.

Archived