Sign in to follow this  
henrpe

LAG

henrpe   

cant login and before this had a huge lag spike, is nobody going to say something about this ? this was in EU btw 

Edited by henrpe

Xardeus   

Literly at this moment of writing dungeon lobby broke so it's either a server bug or DDoS attack.

Laura099   

I will admit I fail to understnad why they did not extend maintenaince to find the source sooner, but perhaps there's more to it than i know

henrpe   

it seems like they are getting  DDOSed so yeah not much they can do now rip oh well tomorrow is another day 

Laura099   

Yes, Guild wars 2 and another game has announced it, so unfortunately this one may take some time. Seems this is a pretty large one

Laura099   
1 minute ago, Maoxchan said:

@Laura099 I know but some people still commented only about lag; so i hoped that it is only a connection problem.

Unlucky.

Yes, the DDoS does not automatically disconnect you, you will first experience severe lagging. This is the same issue, no worries

Laura099   

@Maoxchan While I may not be a part of bns team, expect it to be fixed within a day or two. This hurts the company more than the players, believe it or not, so i assure you everything will be fine and dandy here soon!

Laura099   
2 minutes ago, Enemy Silence said:

I wonder who's responsible for the DDoS? 

Likely someone that has access to the forums. If you noticed, it has increased majorly lately. And what has been a recent issue?
Complaints. One after the other. So I'd guess these constant "Fix your servers already!" and "how incompetent can you be?!" are only feeding it.