Are you guys going to fix the server or what?

caioc2

17 minutes ago, Trixy PInk said:

Well to be fair, a large number of players never ever visit the forums unless they are looking for answers to a problem. That would explain the "1 post wonders" .  

Thanks for logging in for the first time ever just to tell me that. You've definitely curbed my suspicions.

DDOS how do u know it is a DDOS did any of mods or admins said "we are getting DDOS bare with us" or someone said hmm it is DDOS and u gonna stay with NCSoft defending them or with the person who said that.Im sure it is the same company behind all the games but server are not located on same IP addrest? Did we get any answer so farm from them what is going on with a servers? And dont get me started why is NCSoft bad company cause im sure u cant defend em form that. 

Are you speaking to me? If so, I never said it was a DDOS, but since we've been through this before (accompanied by the forum spam) its safe to assume as a player whos been around for a while that its possible. I'm also not "standing with" Ncsoft or anyone else for that matter. Merely pointing out the elephant in the room.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well. it's a DDOS, you can find out what's happening just by checking GW2/Wildstar forum/twitter.

Blade & Soul Ops @BladeAndSoulOps

We’re aware of connection/latency issues caused by external attacks on our services, and we’re working to mitigate their impact.

13 minutes ago, Inugami said:

Thanks for logging in for the first time ever just to tell me that. You've definitely curbed my suspicions.

You are so clever. By the way your 258 post count is very impressive it sure does make me trust you more.

The point was, one post or many posts makes no difference. People come here looking for solutions to their problems, or answers to questions.  If they find said answers then it's all good, they found what they are looking for and they don't need to post.  It's only natural when there are ZERO official posts for over 20 hours on the connectivity issues that people get a bit frustrated and ask for answers. 

1 minute ago, Trixy PInk said:

You are so clever. By the way your 258 post count is very impressive it sure does make me trust you more.

The point was, one post or many posts makes no difference. People come here looking for solutions to their problems, or answers to questions.  If they find said answers then it's all good, they found what they are looking for and they don't need to post.  It's only natural when there are ZERO official posts for over 20 hours on the connectivity issues that people get a bit frustrated and ask for answers. 

You're pretty witty yourself ;)

I have no doubts that there are, in fact, legit "Newbies" on the forums. I'm completely aware of that. But since you're apparently new here, and didn't see what happened last time, don't assume everyone you see posting about this is legit. They spammed multiple NCSoft forums in a similar way with similar wording/topics during the DDOS after the release of MxM, all with brand new accounts. So my apologies if I don't seem to believe everything I see and hear any more, because I don't.

At any other time, I wouldn't care about your post count. But at the moment, I can't even tell if you're legit or trolling.

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone, 

I just wanted to quickly clarify things. There are currently two separate issues ongoing. We are currently experiencing a DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) which is interrupting game play for some players. We are also working to addresses a few issues unrelated to the DDoS attack for the EU servers. 

The Blade & Soul twitter account is a good place to see current server status:  https://twitter.com/BladeAndSoulOps

Thank you.

18 hours ago, xInikox said:

@Digital Blade The issue seems to be resolved for the most part for me. Maybe try contacting them by submitting a ticket? 

For most of my friends in new york, Eu, and Even california as well as myself it hasn't gotten better yet. also they have no announcement, so I'd say it's unresolved. 

On 01/11/2017 at 11:19 PM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

I just wanted to quickly clarify things. There are currently two separate issues ongoing. We are currently experiencing a DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) which is interrupting game play for some players. We are also working to addresses a few issues unrelated to the DDoS attack for the EU servers. 

The Blade & Soul twitter account is a good place to see current server status:  https://twitter.com/BladeAndSoulOps

Thank you.

ofc people should check twitter for the latest crap answers, why would anybody ever think that they should use or check OFFICIAL FORUMS for answers from devs, CM's etc...

/endsarcasm

Archived