Are you guys going to fix the server or what?

caioc2

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, same here.
I know some people that had problems with high ping and lagging right before the whole server issue started.
It was bad before the maintenance, I couldn't do much, but now I keep crashing and disconnecting every few minutes. The game isn't even starting after! I log in and it doesn't boot up.
Tried doing a few daily dungeons, every party that I've gotten into has at least a few people that crash right away. The game is freezing every few minutes and it is happening to my party members as well.
I thought the maintenance was to fix the issue but not to make it worse lol. Hope it's gonna be fixed soon.

@4xcalibur Okay, so after 4 tries I managed to log in. I'll see what happens. Though I'm 90% sure I'll end up disconnecting again.
It is really irritating that after the past few days of completely unplayable game and unstable server, we get zero replies or notices that they are actually working on fixing the issue.

today its impossible to play. a friend and I tried to duo EC.. we got through 2 bosses we were in the adds rooms.. I hit a 4k latency wall.. it ended me.. lloll

then 5 minutes later I dc again.. Its unplayable..

Its 100% worse than it was yesterday. 

If NCwest doesnt hop on this asap.. and their bottom line falls short they will have to answer to the Korean bosses of NC.. as to why.. their player base will shrink, people will spend much less.. People will not play any game in this state.

https://imgur.com/fr0lmba

37vHmfU.jpg

4 minutes ago, sdg said:

@4xcalibur Okay, so after 4 tries I managed to log in. I'll see what happens. Though I'm 90% sure I'll end up disconnecting again.
It is really irritating that after the past few days of completely unplayable game and unstable server, we get zero replies or notices that they are actually working on fixing the issue.

That's exaclty what ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ me off

I posted a complaint ticket yesterday.. this was their reply:

GM Therun (Blade and Soul)

Nov 1, 04:04 PDT

Hello there,

We are aware regarding the connectivity issue that happened. If compensation will be deemed appropriate for this sudden disconnection, it will be applied equally to all affected accounts and not delivered by customer support to individual customers. At this point, we apologize as we have no information about whether a compensation is being considered.

Any update or news regarding this will be posted at our official website or forums.

Best regards,

GM Therun
NCSOFT Support Team

Ok. I'm just wondering something. If there was a DDOS attack, none of us were able to log in. I don't know if is a problem of software or hardware, what's concern here is the silence or the indiference of the MODS and GM about the problems that occurs in the server. I think that all of us thought that with this maintenance all the conection problems were fixed. The only thing that said at twitter was, and i will quote "We're currently looking into connectivity issues being experienced by some players. Please bear with us" and that was on 21h. I Don't ask any compensation, i just ask for giving information like "sorry guys, we f&%ck Up again the server, and we are doing this and this and that to solve the problem", because this behavior only demonstrate that NCSoft doesn't care about the customers but the profit it makes, and that thing KILLS ANY MMO.

Archived