Compensation for 2 Days of Mass DC

les anon

3 hours ago, Fynn58 said:

They will NEVER COMPENSATE on anything...   get use to it ....

this attitude of yours is exactly why they never compensate for shit they do. because people just accept their bad behaviour and don't complain about it and end up kissing their asses!

yea, this ddos attack was their fault, yea we should be getting compensation. at least +2 extra days of premium or something. let them show that they care.

why the ddos is their fault? for not giving a crap about the thing that makes them profit, for not implementing ddos protection, for being caught by surprise. We live in this world where you hear on tv,radio,internet of X company being ddos attacked...and you're what? too naive to think it can happen to you? *sarcasm*: cause you're not a big game company and you're doing 0 profit from your game?

not to mention that i'm 90% certain that whoever attacked them is somebody playing the game lol :D and has gotten tired of their BS day in, day out.

also, this ddos attack could have been faked. just them saying it to shut us up, while they actually had problems migrating their servers to the cloud. Never has a migration gone well, i know, that's what i do for a living lol.

a ddos attack just breaks the servers, completely. But we had some lags, some dc, some people were playing, some not - doesn't sound right now, does it?

57 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

this attitude of yours is exactly why they never compensate for shit they do. because people just accept their bad behaviour and don't complain about it and end up kissing their asses!

yea, this ddos attack was their fault, yea we should be getting compensation. at least +2 extra days of premium or something. let them show that they care.

why the ddos is their fault? for not giving a crap about the thing that makes them profit, for not implementing ddos protection, for being caught by surprise. We live in this world where you hear on tv,radio,internet of X company being ddos attacked...and you're what? too naive to think it can happen to you? *sarcasm*: cause you're not a big game company and you're doing 0 profit from your game?

not to mention that i'm 90% certain that whoever attacked them is somebody playing the game lol :D and has gotten tired of their BS day in, day out.

also, this ddos attack could have been faked. just them saying it to shut us up, while they actually had problems migrating their servers to the cloud. Never has a migration gone well, i know, that's what i do for a living lol.

a ddos attack just breaks the servers, completely. But we had some lags, some dc, some people were playing, some not - doesn't sound right now, does it?

Finally someone with a brain.

I agree, people accent the shit day and day out and BNS looks like it could care less and I'm amazed, because people LEAVE, but they prefer to leave and not say anything.

and yes the ddos attack is just fake info, ddos dose not work like that, a ddos attack when it starts it kills the server and depending on the protection on how much it can stand, but if the protection bends or breaks the full community feels it from the very start... there is no "I can still play, why did you get d/c" .

back in L2 . or other servers that were under attack because of the competition a ddos attack would hit all the players at the same time.

They don't need to do anything for you, you play the game everyday, you tellin me you have nothing else to do or other games to play while they try fixing this?

Seems to me yall only care about free items each time something like this happens which is RARE. Get over it and wait it out.

Either way people are entitled to their opinions. If they want to complain then why would you even care? In this case i agree with Alan that there should be some sort of compensation. There has been a lot of "bloopers" lately after each maintenance. So much latency and delay issues. Just checking their FB site a lot of latest comment really has ring of truth in them.

Bad attitude  ... Hmmmmm   no it just  reality.   There have been major problems in the past with the game and servers which caused lots of problems ..... did they compensate players ...  No.  been playing since Blade and Soul became available to U.S. ...  I've never seen NCSoft compensate on anything.  Just because i think they should and would like to see it happen doesn't mean it will.

4 hours ago, XO said:

2 days? Today is the 4th day lol.

I think this is part of the reason they don't want to compensate, I've had a ticket in for over a week. It started affecting other areas like northeast US earlier. So my compensation at this point would be 9 days. 

Archived