KR Test Server Update: Customise Your Outfits!

SayhaSeer

5 hours ago, Liteflitz said:

*sigh*

Rip Quality of life upgrades

A pointless outfit improvement I hope it never gets implemented, I may sound like a jerk, but come on only idiots that are desperate or crazy over outfits will like this indeed, 

A decent game improvement is what is really needed, and by game i mean not more outfits

Some of us actually enjoy cosmetic things, and it's part of our enjoyment of the game. Please enlighten me as how to looking forward to a feature that will provide more customization and enjoyment is being "idiots that are crazy and desperate over outfits." Honestly dude just let people enjoy things.

56 minutes ago, Bluehog said:

I always wondered why this game never had a dye system. It would be nice to be able to change you gear to a color you want on the fly. Kinda like GW2 (Guild Wars 2). This is needed in my book.

Well if we're talking about GW2 we could also mention account wardrobe, account item storage, account crafting storage, account currencies, account everything that would never happen in this game that want to make alt players waste time with item management and to give extra work to the support team.

Archived