Please Nerf VT or give alternative way to get the badges.

AlanWake

You're complaining about things being difficult to clear, for people without static raid groups / clan runs?

I can tell you already, with that attitude, you should not be bothering with endgame content. You can't get carried through, nor can you easily carryy anyone through. So what's the most viable solution? You look for a static raid group.

I've personally tried to help several people to a static VT raid group. For some, I succeeded. Others, i did not. How did I succeed with several of the people, however? Easy. The BnS Raid Recruitment server on Discord. There's one place where you can go, to get into contact with decent raid groups. And I'm sure there are more likewise servers around, if you just went looking. 

As for not getting what you want after hours of wiping, trust me. RNG will always be RNG, no matter how much you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ or moan. As a Soul Fighter I'm already rather cucked soulshield-wise, but the whole raid group is cucked with soul badge materials. Some numbers:
Boss 1 - 7 kills, 2 badges. SF soulshields dropped, already 2 Ice necks while we have only one main spec Ice

Boss 2 - 6 kills, no badges. No SF soulshields, at least 1 BD soulshield salvaged for wing, and two Earth necks where we only needed one

Boss 3 - 3 kills, 1 badge. No SF soulshields, BD and KFM have 3/5set by now. No trashed/off-spec accessories yet

RNGesus will always either be with you, or completely against you. That's the nature of the game. I learned to deal with it, if you can't then this game really isn't much for you. Fix the problems you can fix, deal with what's out of your hands and make the best of it, is all I can say.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BULLSHIT, raids for entertainment, you don't need them at all, it's way to say "people go make something in your life, you there to long". So who live here pleas continue, there no need of your "ultimate" powers anyway, and for gold you will NEWER have enought. Normal items from dungeons and rift weapon evolution. If you lvl 6 with legends from dungeons then you reached limit. And well, you know, people who in this space 2 years MUST have something in return NO?

I just want to point out that end game raids were never meant for casual players who only have an hour to play.  The problem isn't that the raid is too hard it's that NCwest isn't releasing the non raid gear paths til WAY after they release the raid versions.  Riftwalk/Dawnforge go to stage 9 and then there is another path after that for non raiders/casual players.  There is even a set of legendary accessories for PvE that are better than Draken that we don't have yet.  The complaint that you want the latest gear that's out is ridiculous.  What do you need the gear from VT for if you don't have the time to do VT?  It's not going to be needed for anything except the next raid when it comes out and then you're going to have the same exact problem you're having now.  You won't have a static group and it'll be too hard and take too long for you to clear.

the hard core teams of gamers need this level of challenge to keep them interested.

There is a level of satisfaction that is only exceeded by things like winning the lotto, playing music in a total groove with other peeps, sex, watching an idiot out on the street get theirs.. heh

this is conquering a brutal challenge where the slightest mistake sends you back to start.

So, I must agree that the OP is playing the" lazy wimpy whiner" card on this one.   bad play chief, IMO

on another note, I have a stage 10 baleful bangle and i'm up to 21 aransu orbs. I feel confident that by the time I get to whatever level of weapon uses those, most of that will be ez2 get or free and there will be another 2 or 3 levels of weapon added to the progression and an EVEN HARDER DUNGEON

I will comment it shortly: VT doesn't need any nerf, brains need to get buff. It's sad but this is the reality. You have no idea how many "trap runs" do I get in F8 these days. People don't do mechanics, they wipe and then blame and curse each other (including lies).

21 minutes ago, Walex said:

I will comment it shortly: VT doesn't need any nerf, brains need to get buff. It's sad but this is the reality. You have no idea how many "trap runs" do I get in F8 these days. People don't do mechanics, they wipe and then blame and curse each other (including lies).

XD...see those stuff everyday...ex like today 1st boss sogun lament...the guy kd those boss and pretend like innocent when others pt members ask who the hell kd the boss xD...funny part is blame others ppl then continue with curse words and leave the party...

Ooooor you could just be a casual and relax instead of taking the game so seriously over something that isn't meant to be easy to begin with.

CeysKho.gif

That's what I do. Saves a lot of time, effort, stress, and lets you enjoy things as they are.

I'm of two minds about it- first off, I don't think VT should be nerfed; it's current endgame content, so that's a good spot for it's difficulty level.  HOWEVER, I do think the point at which VT gets nerfed should also include adding the badge in some form to a comparable difficulty 6 man dungeon, and here's why.  Raiding is an artificial barrier to participation due to time constraints and logistics; if you want the newest and best gear gated behind a raid instead of a difficult dungeon initially, go for it.  But I think part of the nerf process all content goes through as it becomes 2nd tier should include logistical even more so than difficulty nerfs.   At the end of the day, games are a business, not a charitable service, and if you gate content away from people who may be both geared and skilled, but lack the time for a raid (due to, I dunno, the job that allows them to pay into the game) the game is doing itself a disservice.  it wouldn't be that hard to implement a punishing "hell mode" or something similar for 1 or 2 top tier 6mans, which could have raid-level loot tables at a reduced drop rate, but not require such a sizeable block of time in one sitting.

AlanWake if u can play only 1h+ raid is not for u man ! Go do daily,arena 1vs1 and 3vs3 and don't cry here people spend 2-3-4 weeks for clear this...raid is team work (1 error and wipe).
I think you must do perfectly mechanic for clear this...and i remember you raid is last game content pve!
Be patience this is game...but you can take easy all in that game is not fun.

I wish Blade and Soul would cater to people who work full time jobs, and have limited time to play. I quit for Black Desert Online for this reason. Seemed too much a hassle to maintain a good working life with overtime and all the raiding and farming PVE that happens. Maybe one day when this changes I will come back. I like to check out what happens in B&S in the meantime, but I know I can't commit to raiding in the working week, like it happens in all the clans (q.q).

Well I have same opinion like for example Fin... true problem isn't difficulty of VT but problem when many players don't have hours to looking for raids then wipe like noobs because from 12 ppl offten are at least 2 idio** then leave and find another raid. And doing this over and over. Problem is players need any different option how to get end gear for examply any kind of tokens or so. This game need to be also for players which want go only 1-2h per day any dungs and not wiping 4h in raid for none.

I think main reason why raids are in game doesn't just push players to do it but enjoy the game. So yes any alternative way how to obtain same loot like in raids is great idea because no all players want make raid...doesn't matter if only because it's not fun for they or they don't have time for it.

And NCSOFT need think about it.

3 minutes ago, Hanty said:

Well I have same opinion like for example Fin... true problem isn't difficulty of VT but problem when many players don't have hours to looking for raids then wipe like noobs because from 12 ppl offten are at least 2 idio** then leave and find another raid. And doing this over and over. Problem is players need any different option how to get end gear for examply any kind of tokens or so. This game need to be also for players which want go only 1-2h per day any dungs and not wiping 4h in raid for none.

I think main reason why raids are in game doesn't just push players to do it but enjoy the game. So yes any alternative way how to obtain same loot like in raids is great idea because no all players want make raid...doesn't matter if only because it's not fun for they or they don't have time for it.

And NCSOFT need think about it.

+1 this.

thats what iam trying to say,if not a nerf than bring alternatives to get latest gear in a farmable way.

specially the badge which is important item.

19 hours ago, haxx43 said:

first boss can be easily done in 10 minutes.

Can, but won't. Not with the orb RNG bullshit on the red side, where ranged tank has to do acrobatics while melee tank can turn to get stacks.

Wipes happen despite everybody knowing everything and killing it many times. That's not "challenging", that's just an incredible waste of everybody's time until decent orb RNG happens. The least they could do is make aggro immune like on so many other bosses.

We're also missing the SF lvl55 ultimate. The content release lag is terrible. And sorry, but badges should drop on every clear, along with necklaces.

This raid does not need a nerf, at least not until the new year.  Some us look forward to the challenge of harder bosses and mechanics.  A static raid is a must and the group must be willing to put multiple hours in a couple days a week to learn the mechs before you can clear each of the bosses.  Wait a few months for the nerf so you can pub it like Black Tower was recently and you'll get the gear, which is not needed for any of the current dungeons anyways.  

If you are rush to max gear,  you will suffer from it. You will have no more motivation or goal when you get your gears done, and you have to carry noob.  You have to pay a lot to outbid someone. Just laid back and chill and wait for VT become another  common raid like BT nowaday. It's all good. You will get there in few months.

20 hours ago, AlanWake said:

i thought the same. but same happened in 4 different raid groups. never ever been in a group that first boss took less then 90 mins.

its just too easy to wipe,way too easy. the slightest mistake and boom. (dont need to tell you how many wipes at 3% i have seen)

and ofc last boss is impossible,no reason for it to be in the client until 400k dps will be mainstream.

''Last Boss is impossible'' BNSgiggle... I guess my group cleared an impossible boss, FeelsProud.... Just Find a group who cares to learn, and not go full headless chicken mode, and stop complaining about needing the Nerf, There is no dungeons that gives you a challenge, Game Should be Enjoyable and Challenging and not face-rolling like "normal Modes in F8" or Nerfed BT. Even though it was face-roll before 2 nerfes too..., You clear VT all bosses once and you lose challenge, because second clear is easy as hell... and that's where Challenge ends till next End-Game Raid Releases.

Im speechless :rofl:

People like you are the reason why this game is dying, lmao, cribaby everything and wanna be spoon-fed.

Such joke, lol

If Ncwest does take this topic into consideration, i dont see any reason to play this game anymore, lmao

1 hour ago, Anhls said:

Im speechless :rofl:

People like you are the reason why this game is dying, lmao, cribaby everything and wanna be spoon-fed.

Such joke, lol

If Ncwest does take this topic into consideration, i dont see any reason to play this game anymore, lmao

i never said i wanted/expect to have the latest gear as soon as its released.

but instead of making a necklace 100% drop and low chance for badge while raid is so much time consuming. how about they made raids in currect BT difficulty with low chance to drop items+ arnasu shop.

for example: 100 aransu orbs = necklace. 

that means no more pain,no more wipes all day,no more spending tons of hours to get a into the raid AND you can farm your gear slowly.

13 minutes ago, AlanWake said:

i never said i wanted/expect to have the latest gear as soon as its released.

but instead of making a necklace 100% drop and low chance for badge while raid is so much time consuming. how about they made raids in currect BT difficulty with low chance to drop items+ arnasu shop.

that means no more pain,no more wipes all day,no more spending tons of hours to get a into the raid AND you can farm your gear slowly.

First of all, even BT drop is not a guaranteed loot, have u ever seen a person trying to get fire earing for the whole 2 months without any luck? Its called RNG, and its in any MMORPG, not just BnS. Therefore the fact that the boss in VT either drop badge material or necklace is a given.

Secondly, you want an END GAME CONTENT to be accessible without pain, without time spent nor any wipe? That’s basically what you mean right? Correct me if im wrong plz, if it is then i think you should consider quit playing any MMORPG.

Finally, i read the whole topic for a 2nd time, and what you have been saying is that you are working and can’t spend that much time in the game as the others and you don’t have any static raid party. Well, im working and spend 5 hours per day on this game also, but what i manage to do is find a nice set of people who all want to complete this END GAME CONTENT, spend our time to learn the mech and practice. So if you still want to play this game i suggest you do the same, just because it’s a game doesnt mean you can brush it off and be half-ass saying people shouldn’t glue their butt in an online game. You cant achieve anything without dedication mate, just saying.

I dont want to be rude, but... Heeey kids, can u understand that VT is a top content? You can't even understand the meaning of this.
Top content is a challange with high requirments, where you must prove yourself, to get TOP Gear. It is not Naksun Farm or something like that.
You need full BT gear for VT (if u want to do it easy).
I'm just smiling when i see how kids complaining "I want to play 1 hour per day and i want ALL THE STUFF IN GAME, and I really  want to do nothing for this"
I hope Koreans will do more and more very dificult dungeons and raids.

2 hours ago, Corage said:

I dont want to be rude, but... Heeey kids, can u understand that VT is a top content? You can't even understand the meaning of this.
Top content is a challange with high requirments, where you must prove yourself, to get TOP Gear. It is not Naksun Farm or something like that.
You need full BT gear for VT (if u want to do it easy).
I'm just smiling when i see how kids complaining "I want to play 1 hour per day and i want ALL THE STUFF IN GAME, and I really  want to do nothing for this"
I hope Koreans will do more and more very dificult dungeons and raids.

learn to read:

"i never said i wanted/expect to have the latest gear as soon as its released.

Edited 6 hours ago by AlanWake"

also hive queen feathers could work too as exchange for badge/necklace.

i dont see whats so bad about it. more players will able to access latest content and you can farm best gear in game SLOWLY.

the way it is now: one person could get the badge in two weeks without breaking a sweat,and other person could spend 4 months without have the badge+lots wipes+what not.

providing an aranasu shop with more easy VT raid will equalize the game!

The only thing about VT is that "the orb/item to trade for the legendary badge doesn't have 100% drop rate". I think they should change it to 100% drop rate just like the legendary accessories. However, which one will drop will depend on RNG (Just like the legendary accessories, RNG on which type of elemental it drops.)

Can someone explain why you guys think necklaces are 100% drop rate? Because how I see it VT works EXACTLY like bt. There's 3~4 items that can drop; in bt its 2 rings and 2 earrings of a certain element at each boss. In VT its two necklaces and a badge item. It's rng. In NO WAY are necklaces 100% drop rate. You're just throwing around a percentage when you don't KNOW the exact percentage. Rng is Rng.

I also don't agree with the idea of, if we can't raid we should get it in a 6m dungeon or through feathers/orbs, since you can obtain those so easily OUTSIDE of a raid. 6m dungeons are farmable and raids are not so that's not really an equal standing. If the dungeon was a weekly lockout i'd understand. If it was a token that was dropped from a boss IN VT; like the other BT topic going around where people wanted tokens from killing RK or something, that is understandable since some people do genuinely have bad RNG.

Nothing in these raids are completely needed to complete any content out there except the raid they drop in and future raids. Are they a nice boost? Yes. But if you don't have the time to learn a raid then why should you get the boost without any effort or putting in massive amounts of gold/cash? Like some people here are saying Vt will most likely get a nerf to the point where its like bt. Just wait for it. Or hey to those who are complaining they don't have the time to wipe for hours, it might even be put in TROVE, so now you can use that money youre saying you spend on the game to get it instead. In this game they've made it SO easy to get SO many things, End game gear/badges should not be that easy to obtain. You should NOT be able to get an end game badge just from doing Daily challenge and weekly challenge for a few months. Yes that's a long time to farm a badge, but you're not even FARMING it. You're doing things you'd already be doing for gold/events/mats. So anyone could get these end game items with ZERO to LITTLE effort.

Archived