Please Nerf VT or give alternative way to get the badges.

AlanWake

2 hours ago, AlanWake said:

i thought the same. but same happened in 4 different raid groups. never ever been in a group that first boss took less then 90 mins.

its just too easy to wipe,way too easy. the slightest mistake and boom. (dont need to tell you how many wipes at 3% i have seen)

and ofc last boss is impossible,no reason for it to be in the client until 400k dps will be mainstream.

I had the same problem as u.Had a clan of idiots and we struggled 3 weeks to kill first 2 bosses.Then change clan and suddently everything became so smooth

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, haxx43 said:

I had the same problem as u.Had a clan of idiots and we struggled 3 weeks to kill first 2 bosses.Then change clan and suddently everything became so smooth

thats another problem in this game. you are forced to spend so much time of searching decent clan JUST so you can go to raids.

you are forced to use discord and you are forced to use voice chat. whats next? forced to use web cameras?

you are forced to spend so much time but playing,just to be able to raid.

10 minutes ago, AlanWake said:

many people here forgot its just a game,and if you accepting to be forced to super glue your butts to the game just to clear new content,then i guess this is why raids are so retarded at the first place.

Meh, most time I raid, people are having fun interacting, even if they don't finish the content. ATM, I'm raiding with people who have repeatedly failed BT, while trying to help lower players gear up. While more completions would be great, everyone is positive and places a priority on enjoying themselves. 

If you're raiding strictly for clears and feel like you are burning your life in frustration, then stop raiding. You're not at anyone's mercy to change that.

People say it is easy because they have a static raid to run it every week (same people). They need to think on other people's perspective as not everyone has a static raid. Even if you can find a raid, it is lucky for you already. Also, these raids are usually not static, which means there are people come and go and most likely there will be new people every week. It is the same for BT before it is nerfed. When you have a static group and spent so many hours trying to clear boss 1-4 together with the same people, after couple weeks, it will be an easy cake for these people. However, when you have new people every week, these hours of trying will be repeated non-stop.

It's ENDGAME for a reason, they aren't obliged to cater to everything in NA, the whole reason to raid is getting up & if that means spending a ample amount if time trying to clear, that comes with raiding. The first few weeks of VT we spent over 8 hours a day doing it until we had a slight proper way of clearing, most of the time we just did 1 phase at a time until people felt comfortable with it to continue. If your clan is having a issue clearing you need them to read up on guides more, watch videos & rotate them around. 

God, tired of this generation of gamers who want everything handed to them on a silver platter. These badges are end game content which makes them difficult yes, but endgame content requires understanding your class and willing to put in the time and effort to earn what you want. If you are unwilling to do that then how dare you ask for it to be easier. It's not supposed to easy.

7 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

People say it is easy because they have a static raid to run it every week (same people). They need to think on other people's perspective as not everyone has a static raid. Even if you can find a raid, it is lucky for you already. Also, these raids are usually not static, which means there are people come and go and most likely there will be new people every week. It is the same for BT before it is nerfed. When you have a static group and spent so many hours trying to clear boss 1-4 together with the same people, after couple weeks, it will be an easy cake for these people. However, when you have new people every week, these hours of trying will be repeated non-stop.

You Fking NAILED it my friend.

that's where a game FAILS to be a game!

lol MMO's in general aren't really meant for people that take it really casual. if your playing the game really casually and only play like max 1 hr a day your gonna be behind no matter what. Not trying to get on casual players asses but theirs nothing that can really be done for them if they can't spend alot of time on the game cause of in real life reasons. MMO's are meant to be a grind and stuff and unfortunately if you don't have the time to do that then its gonna be really hard to progress, which is why its better for casual players to just play a game that doesn't require so much time and effort especially a Korean MMO too which is even more grindy and time consuming then Western MMO's. I know many people that just play games casual but refuse to play MMO's cause of how time consuming and grindy it is so they play other games that aren't like that. honestly MMO's are hard on Casual players but that's just the way it is unfortunately 

9 minutes ago, Korochann said:

The first few weeks of VT we spent over 8 hours a day doing it until we had a slight proper way of clearing, most of the time we 

Do you realize how WRONG is what you just said?

8 hours a day of failing? this looks right to you? you just treat to it as a second job.

its not healthy,its not fun,its not anything.

2 minutes ago, Ujarac said:

lol MMO's in general aren't really meant for people that take it really casual. if your playing the game really casually and only play like max 1 hr a day your gonna be behind no matter what. Not trying to get on casual players asses but theirs nothing that can really be done for them if they can spend alot of time on the  game cause of in real life reasons. MMO's are meant to be a grind and stuff and unfortunately if you don't have the time to do that then its gonna be really hard to progress, which is why its better for casual players to just play a game that doesn't require so much time and effort especially a Korean MMO too which is even more grindy and time consuming then Western MMO's. 

i think 3 hours a day is enough time. (i play 3 hours,but with breaks.)

the fact i have 220k sustained dps is just proves it.

and yes i pay for this game from time to time but no where near considered a "whale".

also if i work and can afford it,why not?

but i must say iam surprised with the comments here,i was sure more players would agree with me.

37 minutes ago, AlanWake said:

cant play 4 hours. max 1 hour and then i need a break. and even with that,iam maxed gear until VT content.

and no 4 hours is not enough specially when shit happens. (dc's,lags,one person need to go,and more life stuff)

and next week if someone is replaced or you replaced,its all over again.

its too much a bother for something that meant to be a game and fun. and every casual player will know what i mean.

You obviously shouldn't even bother playing any mmo. 8 hours of challenging hard content with friends and clanmates is what makes mmo fun.

Oh wait, since you have to pug it, this is probably something you don't ever get to experience. too bad so sad.

Just now, AlanWake said:

i think 3 hours a day is enough time. (i play 3 hours,but with breaks.)

the fact i have 220k sustained dps is just proves it.

and yes i pay for this game from time to time but no where near considered a "whale".

also if i work and can afford it,why not?

but i must say iam surprised with the comments here,i was sure more players would agree with me.

I agree and don't agree with you. I work a lot too but I still play the game enough to have decent gear ( mostly all BT gear) and I try to get myself in as many raids as I can even with my changing work schedule. yes raids are difficult and takes a lot of time and coordination but I don't agree with having a nerf for a raid that just recently came out in NA and is the hardest raid ever. its like I said before if everything is so damn easy for us everyone will have their max gear and be bored with the game and quit. having things harder like this makes it so that the game doesn't just get boring quickly and everyone is running around with max gear waiting for the next new content. I've seen the style of MMO's that hand everything out to the players and everyone gears up fast but then everyone is bored cause they got max gear fast and quit. do you really want BnS to become like that so you can get your max gear and quit? I sure as hell don't want it to be like that.

Also this is an mmo meaning raids are supposed to be extremely hard and time consuming. In majority of the mmos raids have never been meant for casual players who can only play 1 hour a day, they are meant for hardcore players who can play 10h a day to provide challenge. That's how mmo is designed. Normal content and gear for casual with max 2h available gametime(such as riftwalk), raid content and gear for hardcore players who can play all day. Deal with it.

idk what to say rly why you play the game if you dont like the content he has(raids).what do you want to get easy gear and for free?no man if you want the endgame gear you need to do this even if you like it or not this is how mmo's work you farm and you spend time to do something so you will get something worth for the time you spend and if you want the game to be p2w and to buy all the stuff from f10 sorry but is not like that.(and if you want to get raid stuff go play in tw in tw trove you can get lege mystic badges)

1 hour ago, AlanWake said:

cant play 4 hours. max 1 hour and then i need a break. and even with that,iam maxed gear until VT content.

and no 4 hours is not enough specially when shit happens. (dc's,lags,one person need to go,and more life stuff)

and next week if someone is replaced or you replaced,its all over again.

its too much a bother for something that meant to be a game and fun. and every casual player will know what i mean.

Just about everyone in my group works long hours during the day and raid at night, we have had a few sub ins to do key roles. They come prepared and do okay as fill ins.  Just because you "think" 3 hours is enough time, doesn't mean its the reality.  The growing pains come with doing END GAME CONTENT. Otherwise you can just do FAS, DKV and BT until you find enough people who have the desire and the skill level to clear. 

Oh ma gad. 
So we finally got really rewarding content that you cant really whale, because no matter how good geared atm is party, they cant skip mechs. You dont really have to be that good geared to start doing it and IT"S BAD! It's so bad, because you cant whale it? Because you are not given everything with the least effort you can put? It's bad that game is actually rewarding players that can do complicated mechanics and not fail?

The badge give insane dps boost EXACTLY BECAUSE THE RAID IS HARD! If that was on BT lvl hard, you wouldnt get so insane badges, you'd get ability to mix mystic badges we already have LUL. 

Stop complaning on game being to hard and get git gud yourself.

PS: Only complain i have is that minibosses before ashura respawn, so each time we have to teach new ppl we have to clear it 2-3 times :/ 

1 hour ago, Jem said:

You want a VT nerf? Just don't do VT until the newest raid comes out and all the older raid shit are obsolete. ez

This is the most reasonable answer I read so far in this post. My advice is to have fun with other things until that happens. It is what I do. It saves me an incredible amount of time, money and toxicity. 

51 minutes ago, Rea Shinwa said:

This is the most reasonable answer I read so far in this post. My advice is to have fun with other things until that happens. It is what I do. It saves me an incredible amount of time, money and toxicity. 

this is what iam going to do. after 40 hours of getting nothing,iam done with it.

So there are a few things I think you forgot or maybe did not understand.

First

its not healthy,its not fun,its not anything.

Ummm I would say that is just your personal opinion because I LOVE the raids. Yes I never even cleared Boss 1 on VT (I spent so many wipes on it) and I finally was able to clear Raven King with a new group. (Had a static one but a lot of friends started being geared for BT ) And yes it was painful and sometimes frustrating but god I LIKE IT!!!! So don't start assuming we need a nerf because YOU don't like or YOU don't have that time to spend.

Yes it is a game BUT some people live out of it so they want us to stay and keep playing.

Like what do you want?? Same thing that happened to Naryu Sanctum??? Fresh new dungeon 1 month old and became nerfed to the ground that all you need is dps???  

Desolate Tomb 4 man , Ebondrake Citadel 4 man, Naryu Sanctum  (Before nerf) those 3 dungeons were my favorite BECAUSE they had the 1 mistake = Wipe. This meant I was capable of doing stuff that simple P2W Whales that can only do Pew Pew pew couldn't do. You cannot swipe skills and you should not be able to. 

This Raid unlocks the most broken endgame items like what the hell?? What will be next?? True Cosmic/Trans orb on trove for 5g????

And then second,

you are forced to use discord and you are forced to use voice chat. whats next? forced to use web cameras?

No you are not and you can do the raid without it. But if Discord is really like REALLY that annoying for you to just hop in a channel and listen to people say call-outs, then stop playing any mmo that has raid system. Those tools are used almost everywhere because it's so damn useful.

If you find this mmo to be to time consuming then I think you are playing the wrong game. Maybe should invest in a lego game where you can pause and comeback 5 weeks later without falling behind.  I find your idea of getting endgame gear with 1-2 hour log in time, where as people spend time and sweat to clear it unfair towards them. You don't wanna spend your life on it?? Fine, but don't ask for the gear people spend a lot of their time to get.

The amount of crying in this post is delicious.  This game's mechanics are far from difficult, in all actuality, ESPECIALLY with the insane levels of gear powercreep this game has, making everything easier by straight up beating it to death.  OP wouldn't last two seconds in Mythic progression in WoW.  END GAME is supposed to be hard, it's the "END" of progression; there is nothing left afterwards, so it needs to be tough to provide an adequate challenge/time sink to keep the players invested in their game. Despite how much you can "P2W" with trove and the like, it's still not a casual game.

Nerf VT.... I'm not sure if this is a serious request... This is a RAID, not a Dungeon. They classifies it as a RAID for a reason.

1. VT is supposed to be end game content at the moment. Have you seen any other games that make their end game content easy?

2. If you have a static group and know what's they are doing or at least read guides and watch vids, you should not have an issue clearing it. My group cleared VT 1-2 in 1hr30mins and we are practicing SK right now -- which is boss 3 for VT. Our raid is 4 hours at the minimum.

3. No one force you to clear VT right this month. It's here to stay.

4. Do you know that VT was originally a 24-men raid in KR but then got nerf to 12-men? Same deal with SK

5. Mechanic for raid in this game is not hard. It only requires people with patience and brain.

If your goal is just to get the mats and don't have to spend hours and hours of raiding, you should just wait for a while and start looking for any raid groups that already clear VT and buy a seat. It shouldn't be too hard for you since you said you have money. Last time I heard, it's 2k gold for 1 spot (that is not guarantee your drop -- just a spot to join in)

In conclusion, the raid is fine as is. It does not need to be nerf. I like it.

Archived