Please Nerf VT or give alternative way to get the badges.

AlanWake

30 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

It's the same thing in life. When your TV breaks down and you don't have the skills to fix it, you have two possibilities. You either learn how electronics work and fix it yourself, or you pay a tech to do it for you. If you think you can demand for TV manufacturers to make their hardware "easier" to fix so you can fix it yourself with little to no effort, you're really out of this world. If nothing else people will get a good laugh.

i agree with that,but ingame you cant pay for VT badge. if this badge was tradeble and you could have bought it from f5 for like...5-10k gold this thread would not exists.

there is nothing wrong to make such items tradeable.  because then you can choose either farm gold from 6-man until you have enough,or try your luck in the raids.

if we go back to your theory about the TV,atm you are forced to fix the TV yourself.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when bt was around and 24m no not even let's go even back..

when msp24m was around were you also like this? until they nerfed it?

vt will get nerfed, along with sk, once new raid is out, and then will you complain about the new raid or still vt? :thinking:

Just now, RavTH said:

when bt was around and 24m no not even let's go even back..

when msp24m was around were you also like this? until they nerfed it?

vt will get nerfed, along with sk, once new raid is out, and then will you complain about the new raid or still vt? :thinking:

MSP was never too hard,hell its the only good raid that ever released it terms of gameplay.

BT 12-man is ok even before nerf. on 24-man it was a pain specially stage 2.

24 minutes ago, AlanWake said:

i agree with that,but ingame you cant pay for VT badge. if this badge was tradeble and you could have bought it from f5 for like...5-10k gold this thread would not exists.

there is nothing wrong to make such items tradeable.  because then you can choose either farm gold from 6-man until you have enough,or try your luck in the raids.

if we go back to your theory about the TV,atm you are forced to fix the TV yourself.

You can buy a badge. Just write in faction chat at prime time something along the lines of "wtb [inserd badge of interest]. See what happens. Dunno about NA, but here in EU in Jinsoyun alone we have at least 8 different groups that you can employ to carry you for badge (which aren't scammers). You pay a deposit, do the run. If badge key mat drops, you pay the full price, if it doesn't they give you back the deposit minus the entry fee.

So all in all you're not exactly forced to fix the tv yourself. But where's the fun of paying someone else to fix it, if fixing TVs is the most entertaining of the three activities to do in the world? A question for the philosophers.

6 minutes ago, MassiveEgo said:

You can buy a badge. Just write in faction chat at prime time something along the lines of "wtb [inserd badge of interest]. See what happens. Dunno about NA, but here in EU in Jinsoyun alone we have at least 8 different groups that you can employ to carry you for badge (which aren't scammers). You pay a deposit, do the run. If badge key mat drops, you pay the full price, if it doesn't they give you back the deposit minus the entry fee.

So all in all you're not exactly forced to fix the tv yourself. But where's the fun of paying someone else to fix it, if fixing TVs is the most entertaining of the three activities to do in the world? A question for the philosophers.

ill give it a try. i did not know people doing that. wish me luck. ^^

1 hour ago, Sheral said:

always going to see an opposition which gets benefit from this, I do not care, I spend it doing 6vs6 is an opinion, calculating everything as they have opted, is for the benefit they get from the same dungeon, that way they take so much gold and then sell it, because it is to the expectation, but as I said sooner or later only the same players will be exhausted by their own greed.

You might want to back that up with something more evidence like and less prophecy like. What is comes down to is supply and demand. Don't assume you have some sort of authority on the matter just cause you're part of the same "community". You want a badge, you earn it. You don't like the cost? Deal with it. You won't bend anybody's wrists.

5 months of wiping on boss 1, 20 hours a week.. 5 months at banging your head on one boss is stupidity. That was 2 months ago.. since then its been even worse. The game ping the crap game engine. I refuse to devote any more time on a game that is clearly being milked for any residual marketing, before its killed. Between that and the stupid RNG of the game.  Ive found other things to invest my time into. Its just not worth my time to continue to dump time and resources into this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ game.. Its been a week since I've played.. its nice to not have to grind or dump 300 bucks on RNG boxes to get meager amounts of ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.. I cant use in real life. 
I will find another game that is much less grindy and much better coded.

10 hours ago, Gennady said:

Unfortunately, most modern games are like this, IMO

you sure? i quit this game for black desert (SA) and it only took me a few months to get boss equipment and upgrade it where they let me clear hordes of mob in 1/2 skills,didnt need grind online playing 24/7 because the game offer a nice amount of way to reach your goal and i still have fun playing it( i know is a different type of mmo) but still BnS totally failed me only money,money,money,money,RNG,RNG,RNG, untradeable stuff( the most stupid thing i ever seen) the game future is pretty dark.

i gonna keep saying this but i never liked the stupid "enrage timer" and "enrage upon failed mechanincs" a true joke because whiout them we could just play at our pace doing mechanics knowing if you fail boss wont go berserk and the worst the bad state of the server dont help a single bit.

I never run VT i dont like raids and even if I agree that should have alternative for what i see in Poh event ppl dont like challenges or learn they want everything easy.

I came back to the game to try this Poh event because I saw everyone complaining and i love the event 1 of the best NCS do. But now the game start again become bored and frustrated. Same times i think in put same money in game but the game makes me change my mind quickly. all the RNG the bad optimization force pvp to craft and the insane grind.

I think i just go stop play again and perhaps i come back when new story come just to see if any new. 

Update: 531495855633b028599ad98cf3558072a3f95b6d

at last i got it!

i been going for two weeks on carry runs which i dont need to do anything but to be in the raid and get the item i need once it dropped.

in the end,finding a clan,practice on raid,and waste hours of hours to clear it was just big bullshit.

i would never do that again. from now on,ill go only on carry runs so my time wont be wasted for nothing.

NCSOFT,make those items tradeble because some people dont want to waste their life,but still be accepted on end game.

30 minutes ago, AlanWake said:

NCSOFT,make those items tradeble because some people dont want to waste their life,but still be accepted on end game.

There's currently nothing in the game that requires players to have a VT badge to get accepted into a party. So, congrats on wasting your life acquiring an item that is of absolute zero relevance to people who don't raid.

42 minutes ago, Milennin said:

There's currently nothing in the game that requires players to have a VT badge to get accepted into a party. So, congrats on wasting your life acquiring an item that is of absolute zero relevance to people who don't raid.

lol you know nothing about end game hard mode if you say that.

and thanks for the kind words...

Archived