Please Nerf VT or give alternative way to get the badges.

AlanWake

this is just insane. 30 hours+ of just learning and failing just to get a slight chance to get a legendary badge.

why you force people to go raids as a "second job" and not giving any other way to get the latest items?!

a raid should take maximum 90 mins to clear! not more!! we come to play and have fun,not to work and get headaches!! 

iam tired of raid content being way too hard so we forced to super glue our butts to the chair just so we get a low chance to gain some necklace or a legendary badge.

i rather just pay 100$ for badge than going through this hell called "raid" (VT).

the thing is,if you dont go VT at all you will stay behind in terms of gear even if you have 20k gold and 10k ncoins in your account.

WTH ncsoft...

STOP blocking important pve items behind unclearable PVE content!

NOBODY enjoying doing raids specially VT! no one!

iam done with VT for good. i dont care anymore.you want people to suffer for their gears? fine! iam done being your masochist.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, tehs said:

unclearable PVE content lol, many guilds are farming this already except for maybe last boss

because of people like you raids are just not fun.

its way to hard to clear if me and 11 more people need to spend 4 hours to clear one boss every week. this is just madness.

You need 30+ hours for what? 

Are you wiping at boss 1? boss 2? or even Julia?

I'm sorry for you, but this raid is the "hardest" content in the game for us so far. It shouldn't be cleared by everyone who has a pc to install BnS on it. It should be cleared by people who understand the mechanics of the bosses and their classes. I've been participating in different raids failing all at boss 1 (which is not a  hard one in my opinion, especially since the 12 man update) and I want to let you know the reasons from my point of view, why raid parties keep failing.

1. people don't know how to play their class

1.1 players don't know their skill rotation to maximize the dps with their current gear (the best rotation might differ from the max geared one!), the raid is lacking in damage

1.2 players know how to deal a decent amount of dmg, but ignore (or don't know how to use) the utility of their classes and/or die to avoidable damage

2. people fail the boss mechanics

2.1 people join the raid and think that the raid leaders will explain all the things she/he has to care about. Actually this is not the way it works, if you wanna succeed fast and I believe a very (very, very) little amount of players have the skill level to adept to all the mechanics in a few tries. People simply lack in personal preparation here.

2.2 people think boss fights are just about the dps, ignore mechanics and as a result cause party wipes

2.3 people actually know the boss mechanics but can't do whatever it is needed to to with their class (which brings me back to 1.2) to kill the boss

And here starts the work for a raid leader:

Analyze the mistakes, point them out, tell the failing members directly what to do the next time.

Now the part begins where most raid leaders fail: You might need to replace people who repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

Raids don't have problems with players learning stuff slower than others. Raids have problems when those "slow learning players" trying to get carried instead of learning most needed things for the raids (this includes reading guides more than once!).

Raids in this game is just NCS poor attempt to make this game a MMO because before raids this game have 0% of MMO

This plus the fact raids were created for a game with VOIP and NCS EU/NA refused put VOIP  in our version you have this raid system that nobody likes

we fails at boss 1 (3 hours+ to clear) and iam keeper i know my role 100%.

the problem is, one person making a mistake = wipe.

that happens again and again = anger = game fails being a game.

doing a mistake should extend boss fight,not wipe. we all like some nice challenge but atm these mechs are more like meant to give you pain and anger than adding fun.

at least make normal/hard modes for raids.

if raids did not provide special gears such as badge,NO ONE would do them because of the way they are now.

some people here forgot that game can be hard AND FUN at the same time.

right now the way it is, iam having more fun at work than in this game raids. (well after BT nerf i could say BT is ok now)

if after 2 months u still spend 4 hours on first boss means u and ur raid go there full retard.U should have learn mechanics by now,first boss can be easily done in 10 minutes.All raid can be done in 2 hours or less right now.

11 minutes ago, haxx43 said:

if after 2 months u still spend 4 hours on first boss means u and ur raid go there full retard.U should have learn mechanics by now,first boss can be easily done in 10 minutes.All raid can be done in 2 hours or less right now.

i thought the same. but same happened in 4 different raid groups. never ever been in a group that first boss took less then 90 mins.

its just too easy to wipe,way too easy. the slightest mistake and boom. (dont need to tell you how many wipes at 3% i have seen)

and ofc last boss is impossible,no reason for it to be in the client until 400k dps will be mainstream.

Is fun you said that about wipe more than 4 hours, but my clan wiped like 2 weeks for we gonna clear so don't cry if 11 people wanna be carried like other people said. Is obvious Asura's can be clear with 10 people doing 80k dps and the keeper even don't need dps. On Thrall is already bullshit with 12 man, and if you guys can't do 70k dps with bt elemental and raven/dawn 3, something is wrong. Now Scion's and Zulia, please, don't talk about nerf is just brain and more gear. 

NCSOFT, please disregard such topics. The person who started this topic clearly has no regard for how much time and effort is needed to be able to clear even a single boss in the Temple of Eluvium. I am currently in a raid with a group of clan mates who barely have 100k dps, we don't even have a single summoner in our raid, and quite honestly, I did not believe that we would ever be able to clear any of the bosses. But after little over four weeks of keeping at it one day a week on the weekends, we have finally managed to clear boss one and two. We are currently attempting Scion's Keep which is super hard for any of us considering low dps and no summoners, but we're hoping to get all our members stronger by obtaining items from bosses 1 and 2 and then hopefully clear Scions Keep.

People want easy things and hence normal mode dungeons have been nerfed to the point where people dps mindlessly, and when they attempt hard mode have no idea what to do. I understand Temple of Eluvium isn't a dungeon, but the same principle applies, get your team together, and coordinate, it's not meant to be cleared on your first attempt unless you are max geared, and are super pros. Good day.

12 minutes ago, Senmaa said:

NCSOFT, please disregard such topics. The person who started this topic clearly has no regard for how much time and effort is needed to be able to clear even a single boss in the Temple of Eluvium. I am currently in a raid with a group of clan mates who barely have 100k dps, we don't even have a single summoner in our raid, and quite honestly, I did not believe that we would ever be able to clear any of the bosses. But after little over four weeks of keeping at it one day a week on the weekends, we have finally managed to clear boss one and two. We are currently attempting Scion's Keep which is super hard for any of us considering low dps and no summoners, but we're hoping to get all our members stronger by obtaining items from bosses 1 and 2 and then hopefully clear Scions Keep.

People want easy things and hence normal mode dungeons have been nerfed to the point where people dps mindlessly, and when they attempt hard mode have no idea what to do. I understand Temple of Eluvium isn't a dungeon, but the same principle applies, get your team together, and coordinate, it's not meant to be cleared on your first attempt unless you are max geared, and are super pros. Good day.

lol completely agree with you their. People keep asking for some many things to be easily handed out to them in this game. it makes no since, this is the most recent/hardest raid atm and people think their gonna get it cleared easily but their not. things take time and when you finally beat the raid you get rewarded good for completing that hard raid. If everything was so easy for us to get everyone would be max gear and quit the game already cause their bored. 

15 minutes ago, Senmaa said:

it's not meant to be cleared on your first attempt unless you are max geared, and are super pros. Good day.

all raid members are maxed gear even some has legendary badges,it does not help. one person makes a slim mistake and boom we all have to retry all day.

you want to tell me its fun?

and about stage 2. its even bigger fail than stage 1 since you can cheat and kill it without doing anything but yet can fail all day.

where is the gameplay? where is the fun? its all RNG/ping/being perfect dependent.

7 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

legendary badges are supposed to be a reward not handed like candy if you cant even clear boss 1 then sorry u dont deserve a legendary badge.

i cleared it 6 times and no single badge. where is the reward?!

i would agree with ALL OF YOU, if badge dropped by 100% on boss kill. but its just low chance! so why even bother!

and those necklaces are shit compared to what you pay for.

Just now, AlanWake said:

all raid members are maxed gear even some has legendary badges,it does not help. one person makes a slim mistake and boom we all have to retry all day.

you want to tell me its fun?

and about stage 2. its even bigger fail than stage 1 since you can cheat and kill it without doing anything but yet can fail all day.

where is the gameplay? where is the fun? its all RNG/ping/being perfect dependent.

lol its like everyone else had said to you already. your raids don't know what their doing with the mechs and many other things, their for they need to read up again and learn the mechs. cause theirs no reason why you should keep failing over and over and not making any improvements. like seriously bro this is the hardest raid we have atm. its not gonna be a cakewalk for everyone and you easily get the gear for completely it. takes time and you gotta learn your mechs.

this is just insane. 30 hours+ of just learning and failing just to get a slight chance to get a legendary badge.

This is just a child cry again to nerf  the Temple the hardest content in game 

30 + ours funny my clan spent 3 week's to clear 3 bosses 

Please delete this post .... no more word 

9 minutes ago, Ujarac said:

lol its like everyone else had said to you already. your raids don't know what their doing with the mechs and many other things, their for they need to read up again and learn the mechs. cause theirs no reason why you should keep failing over and over and not making any improvements. like seriously bro this is the hardest raid we have atm. its not gonna be a cakewalk for everyone and you easily get the gear for completely it. takes time and you gotta learn your mechs.

because of that and because you rewarded by stupid RNG, its not fun either. so game that's not fun? no thanks iam done with VT until it's nerfed.

if you're all having fun retying all day and making BNS first priority in your life,then i dont know what to say. i dont have time and will to keep treating raids as a second job.

Just now, AlanWake said:

because of that and because you rewarded by stupid RNG, its not fun either. so game that's not fun? no thanks iam done with VT until it's nerfed.

so basically your impatient and can't wait till what you need drops?  nor are you incompetent enough to continue doing the hardest raid available atm? hmm good nobody needs someone like you not willing to keep trying with their raid group for completion. if you don't have the dedication to keep going at the raid then I'd suggest just giving up on raiding, its not for you lol. raiding takes time and dedication and if your not willing to do that then owe well, wait for the new non raid path to come out and go that path instead.

2 minutes ago, Ujarac said:

so basically your impatient and can't wait till what you need drops?  nor are you incompetent enough to continue doing the hardest raid available atm? hmm good nobody needs someone like you not willing to keep trying with their raid group for completion. if you don't have the dedication to keep going at the raid then I'd suggest just giving up on raiding, its not for you lol. raiding takes time and dedication and if your not willing to do that then owe well, wait for the new non raid path to come out and go that path instead.

many people here forgot its just a game,and if you accepting to be forced to super glue your butts to the game just to clear new content,then i guess this is why raids are so retarded at the first place.

but since iam not like that,i guess your suggestion is the best way to go.

i have spent 40 hours + on this raid and i got NOTHING.

3-4 ours at everning time , i think it's enough to learn all stuff , and you talk about work 

It takes many ours to now what where and how , one mistake wipe ,  tank dead wipe and many many more shit inside can happen bugs freezes and bla bla bla .

You spent only 30 ours and come here to cry to nerf, get a hold of your self and continue , no one can help you only you and your patty members .

10 minutes ago, Dic said:

3-4 ours at everning time , i think it's enough to learn all stuff , and you talk about work 

It takes many ours to now what where and how , one mistake wipe ,  tank dead wipe and many many more shit inside can happen bugs freezes and bla bla bla .

You spent only 30 ours and come here to cry to nerf, get a hold of your self and continue , no one can help you only you and your patty members .

cant play 4 hours. max 1 hour and then i need a break. and even with that,iam maxed gear until VT content.

and no 4 hours is not enough specially when shit happens. (dc's,lags,one person need to go,and more life stuff)

and next week if someone is replaced or you replaced,its all over again.

its too much a bother for something that meant to be a game and fun. and every casual player will know what i mean.

Archived