EU weekly maintenances are always a total fiasco

Rysa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Amarathiel said:

Sure dungeon droprates and all that are horrible of that i agree but things like ping, fps no. I don't undestand how its their fault since half of the people have no issues with ping and fps. Actually can't that say that as we don't know the exact numbers how many players have bad ping/fps and who doesn't. As for me im always unaffected. I have normal ping and decent fps with a semi-decent PC and decent internet connection and i do not live that close to the servers. Servers are not great im not denying that but its not 100% servers fault as otherwise 100% of the players would suffer lag and fps problems and whatnot, simple logic.

Not so simple really, I work in telecommunications and if a scheduled maintenance affected half of a prioriy customers subscribers there would be hell to pay. Its not a given a thing like this is an all or nothing proposition.

You missed one little detail. "Actually can't that say that as we don't know the exact numbers how many players have bad ping/fps and who doesn't." This means you don't know and i don't know how many players here are affected. As far as i see only those players who creates these topics are affected and how many of these players are there exactly? Something round 100-300 players or so who create them and comment they have the same problem.  100-300 players in a 10000+ populated game is a extreme minority and game company doesn't usually bother with it if its that low, only when thousands of players start complaining. Point is we do not know how many players in actuality is affected by this as not every single one of them is coming forth and telling us. It could be 1% of the population that's affected, it could be 10% or it could be 60%. Nobody knows. If the number is higher than 10% then yes there is a huge problem in their side but again we do not know the number so you cannot say with 100% certainty that its their fault.

That doesn´t even remotely solve the problem. With the money they lose, they should buy a DDOS-Protection instead.

If we log into lagging servers, to open 1-3s delayed RNG boxes next week after an extended downtime again, then there is no point in this compensation.

Archived