EU weekly maintenances are always a total fiasco

Rysa

Makes you wonder why they moved the server to AWS in the first place. I do not perceive the signs of "improved service and reliability and reduced maintenance times"  they were boasting about last week. We better have a significant compensation for this mess, we've lost almost 2 weeks worth of premium because of those extended, poorly-handled maintenances .

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know what would be great? A reason.

Even a half-assed one is better than nothing. Why for about a month now we are getting longer maints compared to NA? Why aren't we informed of these with more time ahead (if you have a raid and you're rushing home to get to it... a heads up would be great if you have things like... a job)? Where from did you pull the "undeteremined time" from? just curious because it sounds professional. 

Just a few questions but hey, nothing to worry about, things like transparency.. well, most of us gave up on them a while ago..

Let's just stop playing this game seriously, cancel your premium membership and see what happen in few weeks/months, maybe they'll start working properly... the problem of this game are not those long maintenance but everything else is *cricket* by their fault, imagine this game in hand of decent people, putting normal human being drop rate/ fixing bugs/not making the worst pay2win games we'll be all like "take your time, we can wait"...but nope they milk us, *cricket* on us weeekly and they don't care, why? because in 3 hours people will login and continue playing/give them money, so think about it everyone #respectyourself

Oh! and by the way.

"thank you for your patience/understanding" when you post an announcement doesn't involve our active participation to the decision, therefore we don't accept the said decision. We did not understand and we are loosing patience. This is just another example of the lack of communication that we are so expected to by now.

I play in Eu too and i gotta say im tired seeing all this every week after maintenance. Is it seriously that horrible to lose 4-8h of gametime for 1 day every week or so? Don't you have anything else to do? I personally don't care if it was 11h maintenance, i can just go play something else during maintenance and let them  do their job even if its not top notch. Sure it's annoying and i don't agree on everything ncwest has done but come on its only 8 hours. Use the time for something else than crying in forums that you can't play for 1 day.

1 minute ago, Amarathiel said:

I play in Eu too and i gotta say im tired seeing all this every week after maintenance. Is it seriously that horrible to lose 4-8h of gametime for 1 day every week or so? Don't you have anything else to do? I personally don't care if it was 11h maintenance, i can just go play something else during maintenance and let them  do their job even if its not top notch. Sure it's annoying and i don't agree on everything ncwest has done but come on its only 8 hours. Use the time for something else than crying in forums that you can't play for 1 day.

It's not about loosing a few hours of game time anymore. It's about being treated like dirt compared to NA.

1. Ridiculous maintenance schedule for EU.

2. 3 (three) times longer maintenance for EU.

3. No explanation whatsoever for the delays.

1+2+3 = Pissed EU

Simple.

4 minutes ago, Amarathiel said:

OF course not being able to play an entire day is not a big deal, to be honest what await people in 3hours? farming dungeons with horrible drop rate, having a horrrible high ping and rush on dailies because it's their/our job since 2years....but the real problem here is "respect"... you may be the kind of customers that any company can scam/milk/ disrespect and be like "it's not a big deal..." but we are not ! we forgive 1time, 2times... and now i think it's too much i never been treated like that in any game so i complain !

Sure dungeon droprates and all that are horrible of that i agree but things like ping, fps no. I don't undestand how its their fault since half of the people have no issues with ping and fps. Actually can't that say that as we don't know the exact numbers how many players have bad ping/fps and who doesn't. As for me im always unaffected. I have normal ping and decent fps with a semi-decent PC and decent internet connection and i do not live that close to the servers. Servers are not great im not denying that but its not 100% servers fault as otherwise 100% of the players would suffer lag and fps problems and whatnot, simple logic.

20 minutes ago, Amarathiel said:

Sure dungeon droprates and all that are horrible of that i agree but things like ping, fps no. I don't undestand how its their fault since half of the people have no issues with ping and fps. Actually can't that say that as we don't know the exact numbers how many players have bad ping/fps and who doesn't. As for me im always unaffected. I have normal ping and decent fps with a semi-decent PC and decent internet connection and i do not live that close to the servers. Servers are not great im not denying that but its not 100% servers fault as otherwise 100% of the players would suffer lag and fps problems and whatnot, simple logic.

We lost soo many players since release because of potatoe uplayble server and..what? ok i'll answer with simple logic aswell, so half of people have no issues with ping and fps in this half part, half of them using ping booster probably and of course the other part are *cricket*, even if they live in developed countries using fiber nothing can fix it, and your logic is if that work for 50% of the community then it's not 100% servers fault? hello?

20 minutes ago, Amarathiel said:

so basically "i don't have an issue, why are you complaining" is what you are saying :)) keep on topic please

@NCSOFT my premium subcription is ending in 3 days. Do you honestly think people will re-purchase it or do you acknowledge that you'll have a lot of backlash from all of this? 

Again, this has NOTHING to do with your maintenance, it has everything to do with the fact that we, the premium members, are losing precious membership days every week, hours we have paid for, with our hard earned cash, hours you haven't deemed right to reimburse. A company that cannot satisfy its customers will surely lose its business value. This is not a threat, this is a reality check. Do understand this. We are trying to resolve this issue before it gets worse, because we do in fact, love this game and we hold it dearly to our hearts! 

The sad thing with all off this is 

That they have a realy good game.

But fails to manage it.

If this would have happen over and over 

At for example my real life workplace heads would have been replaced. But seams the shareholders owners of NCSoft is fine with the situation.

Sorry to say this, but threatening them by canceling your premium subscription won't do anything because even if you threatened them that you will quit the game in any tickets, they would just say "Good luck" to you all. They don't really care unless you are a big whales who spent over 10k+ real money per day or week. Premium is just a very small proportion of revenue for them.

16 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Sorry to say this, but threatening them by canceling your premium subscription won't do anything because even if you threatened them that you will quit the game in any tickets, they would just say "Good luck" to you all. They don't really care unless you are a big whales who spent over 10k+ real money per day or week. Premium is just a very small proportion of revenue for them.

like i said it's no longer a question about if they care or not, we all know they don't care, the proof is all those topic full of hatred/frustration and not a single message of any community manager to calm people, i have never seen that...

At this point their goal is to make easy money then close the server, they'll probably come in some months with a message like "we close the server now, thanks for supporting us for so long have a nice day"...

I really thin now everyone should take the time to take the right decision about continue supporting a game with a terrible management since 2 years or not.

Archived