Forums

EU weekly maintenances are always a total fiasco

Rysa

November 1st is a national holiday for most EU countries tomorrow. Given the poor treatment EU received the last couple weeks in regards to maintenance times and schedules (extended durations, game unavailable for a day), could you please reschedule your maintenance timeslot for tomorrow so it happens overnight in EU?

I think it's only fair, considering you gave zero explaination for the latest maintenance hiccups and gave zero compensation whatsoever. I do not want to skip a whole day of BnS, especially on a national holiday, because of a poorly-handled maintenance.

I know this will fall in deaf ears but you never know.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of shiet that we can't play today, but at least they informed us this time, appreciate that.

Last time they just left us in the dark, acting as if everything were completely normal.

That was the most infuriating part, in fact I got awfully mad, so thanks for telling us what's going on.

7 minutes ago, YuriKat said:

Kind of shiet that we can't play today, but at least they informed us this time, appreciate that.

Last time they just left us in the dark, acting as if everything were completely normal.

That was the most infuriating part, in fact I got awfully mad, so thanks for telling us what's going on.

well, the way i see it...this time they have a reason - they are migrating servers to the cloud which should make things better (i personally dont see it as now there's at least one more point of failure in doing that: site to site vpn, a much much better internet connection ,etc) - expect to have a delayed maintenance as well.

but what about the other times...there was no explanation, no migration, no nothing and definitely no compensation! they just pushed it under the rug.

Well, i logged in,went to f8 lobby, formed a party, and got stuck in lobby. When the message "moving to dungeon" came, i waited for 5 min, and nothing happened. I couldnt return to server either, so i had to restart the game. 

Dunno what NCSoft did this time, it's 21.30 here in the EU, and i havent been able to play, on a national holiday. GG NCsoft, i hope we get 1 extra day of premium, or some kind of compensation, cause this is ridiculous...

9 hours ago, nonistaicho said:

well, the way i see it...this time they have a reason - they are migrating servers to the cloud which should make things better

(i personally dont see it as now there's at least one more point of failure in doing that: site to site vpn, a much much better internet connection ,etc) - expect to have a delayed maintenance as well.

just look at what i underlined there...there's nothing better than just saying "told you so!"

just as disappointing as ever...not to mention that the damn AWS are known for their server side issues on their so called cloud; worst choice for a cloud carrier..probably the cheapest choice, actually, so that makes sense why they were chosen  lol

Archived