Class info

Reyyamu

Hello everyone,

I started to play the game like 3 weeks ago and I leveled a gunner! YEY! but it started to get me boring because it's not the class I really wanted... few combos and just click this and that and ur done... I like a class that got nice combo system and it's tricky to play..

So what class u guys recommend after all these patches?

PS: I am thinking at SF

1 minute ago, Reyyamu said:

Hello everyone,

I started to play the game like 3 weeks ago and I leveled a gunner! YEY! but it started to get me boring because it's not the class I really wanted... few combos and just click this and that and ur done... I like a class that got nice combo system and it's tricky to play..

Kung Fu Master ...   only way to play it is with combo system.. and .. yeah .... tricky to play.

18 minutes ago, Reyyamu said:

Hello everyone,

SF is exactly what you said you dont want.  Its pretty simple to play.  Alkaa is right about KFM.  Its the most complicated class to play and be good at.  It might be what you're looking for.

also if you want tricky class you can chose sin and IMHO if you do your sin and guner to about 850+ ap then you then you could have whole spectrum about paly styles in this game - betwin easy relaxing no wory play style and I spending more time finding good angle to approach to boss then hitting him. I colorize this a little but more or less is true.

the easiest class IMHO are: summoner and gunner
next: force master and warlock
next: sf bm bd des (not really this order)

and hardest: kfm and sin

Archived