no complete storyline?

pekela

i like this game been playing it for several days now but i have to say that not being able to finish the stiryline kinda sucks how can a game that excists for 4 years now not have a complete story line so now i cant go after my apprentice all it says i have to wait till i can go to solak when that ever will be lol would have been nice to play a game that is complete :(

Your massive run on sentence isn't complete either. Needs a period at the end.

Joke aside, this is a MMO, they're usually continuous. If there's no new content, nobody would stay after they're done. If you want completed stories, play a console game. 

10 hours ago, pekela said:

i like this game been playing it for several days now but i have to say that not being able to finish the stiryline kinda sucks how can a game that excists for 4 years now not have a complete story line so now i cant go after my apprentice all it says i have to wait till i can go to solak when that ever will be lol would have been nice to play a game that is complete :(

It seems you are new. New to entertainment industry. This game is like TV series. You complete/watch currently released story and some gets  released later. Game was released in 2016 January (Europe  and US). Back then we had only 8 acts of story. Later more story was  added. Act VIII is most likely going to be released  this year and act IX next year. Also complete khanda  vihar legendary (orange) chapters 1-5. 6th chapter requires to kill raven raid boss. 12 man party with ~900attack power required and complete aransu  legendary quest chapters  1-4. 5th one requires  to kill hive queen  raid in eluvean temple. 12 man raid for at least 1000+ attack power. Those two quests are like side missions of main story. They have cutscenes and so on just like real story but  they arent part of main story. 

Wishing for this game to be complete is like wishing for your favorite show/TV series to end...

Archived