forced pvp

biggenz

And in good pvp games you have good leader search engine with good balance between class.

That means even monkey can win match on the bottom of leader, because this is bottom, and there is long way to top, step by step.
Here after 3 wins you are in silver, and most of people are in silver.

Leader is big bull$%^#, so at the end if you are casual pvp player the biggest factor of you success is RNG - who will be your opponent - witch class he play and if he have better ping then you.

And 6vs6 it is also RNG or your team have more ravens and galaxy or less

Maybe this is east way to pvp and for gaming at all - grind till die

in 6v6, sometimes it can be very toxic.

I remember there was a time when a HM 6 gunner with stage 1 baleful weapon and storyline PVE soulshields kept on shouting on his own teammates on why afking and not trying -"at least go kill or capture a horn for some points." LOL...but the other side has 4-5 players with max gears and the rests are in full raven/ascending weapon. 

there was another time that a max gear player shouting on his own teammate why they are so brain-dead in pvp when he/himself died the most in the match. Then, he just afk in spawn site and keep on shouting and trash-talk throughout the rest of 10 minutes of match. 

The problem in this game is that GMs don't get into the game at all. So, they don't see what's actually happening there. They just rely on the videos and screenshots players sent to them through tickets, which sometimes can be fake. This is the only online game I have played so far that GMs specifically said they don't get into the game at all.

9 hours ago, Beleth said:

1/ If you're asking for what we need max gear for, then you don't understand games at all.   1.1When you're playing a game, mmo games especially, you want to grow more and more as much as it's possible.     1.2There's not a single person who plays games and doesn't strive to get stronger and get the max gear and it doesn't matter if they are doing brain dead dungeons or even if they quit eventually.    1.3That's a gamers mentality. "I want everything best for myself in this game as long as I'm playing this game" why people were losing their minds over CS:Go and paying literally 1000+ of dollars for skins?    1.4Because you want to have what others have and what's considered as the best.    1.5That's why we play games waste hundreds of hours playing them wasting money on them because if we get what's the best in the game we have the feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction till we find something new and then start the whole journey all over again. 

2/ But there are others who like to prove their skills against other players those are PvPers but eventually after putting all the effort and time and money in a game even they will move on to something new. 

3/ Also you saying there's no such thing as PvE skill and PvP skill, makes me think that you're a bad PvPer and bad gamer in general if can't tell them apart. 

1. Starting with a line that aims to belittle your opponent in a debate is what people with no argument to counter claim do; 
1.1 You have NO idea what I want in a MMO game;

1.2 What you consider as "getting stronger" can and will be different for other people;

1.3 No, no it isn't. This is the mentality of some people in the gaming community. SOME. And they are a minority. A gamer get known for their skills, aka popping someone's head in an awesome way. Not by having some 100$ awp skin. Eye candy isn't and never was the main driver for satisfaction. Good luck proving the opposite though;

1.4 Give me a good reason to drop 6 months of 4+ hours a day in this game in order to have what a microscopic minority of players have. For the life of me, I can't find it;

1.5 If you change "we" with "me", your sentence would be grounded in reality and not an $%^pull. Accomplishment isn't some arbitrary thing set in stone and kept at a museum of metrology somewhere...

2. Basically "it is what it is" in a fluffed up paragraph form. Did you want to make a point or...?

3. What you think of me is of no importance. What's important is whether you can show which skills are PvP skills and which are PvE skills. Also {1.}... So, are you going to point out which skills on every class are for PvP and which are for PvE? Oh and before you start listing, do tell what classifies a skill as PvP or PvE. I get the feeling it will be something purely subjective and totally worthless as a practical gauge, but meh, I'll let you humor me.

What you angry for? All skill is just upgraded all you allready have so use them and be happy. All orbs you can buy with gold, 1 book from daily quests for free. This chat whas is all about? Zen bean? Go take quests daily and you have 5k in no time. Now maybe just 2-3 volume from pvp, all others upgrades for gold if you want.

On 31.10.2017 at 9:48 AM, Beleth said:

Yesterday I checked F5 to see those "lots of HM skill materials" literally there were only two Asura Embers for 500+ g and four to five Offals in whole EU server... Sure, normal player can afford them... If you want to believe in your delusions go ahead but don't talk like whatever you're writing while mashing your buttons down, is the normal and acceptable solution. 

Also I like how you mention only weapon when there's soul, pet and accessories so how many years of "farming" will be enough for a normal player to get his gear at least near to decent? 

You can buy your accessories from BT 500g or less each, upgrade earring to stage 4 when you can, 350g for prem stone. You can pug BT also if you want to, can get them for cheaper still. Pet's completely irrelevant, you get one from story. Only thing you need pet for in pve is VT 1st boss as tank if ur healers suck. Soul also quite irrelevant, but last event alone got you enough oils for crit or higher. Decent soul shields and gems you get effortlessly now through daily dash/pleb raids/faction chat BT/merchant/daily deals. Bam, geared enough for all content in the game. Took years, I'm sure.

If you're so casual you can't accomplish this, then you basically only play the game for cosmetics/story and HM skills aren't relevant for you.

Well, the thing is, I've seen 3 Offal of Darkness in the first 2 days Gloomdross got released. The Offal of Darkness price was about 200 gold for over 6 months. The price for Offal of Darkness now is over 600 gold most of the time and I haven't seen one drop in more than 6 months. Asura's Ember price was between 200 and 300, not it's 600.........

The Volume 2 technique had fairly decent drop rate in Bloodshade Harbor, it was also possible to get it from achievement merchant and NPC merchant in Cold Storage, added to the PvP merchants, now it's only drop from Naryu Foundry or PvP.........well I preferred doing the damn quest that takes me 10 minutes than spending a week at battleground, because spending a week in Foundry won't help. The proce for the technique was between 60 and 150 gold, not it's over 400.

Please, NCSoft, prove that you didn't made the drop rates to 0.00000001% just to make ppl go to the arena and battlegrounds, because they are a whale and bot fest otherwise.

5 hours ago, Gratus said:

If you're so casual you can't accomplish this, then you basically only play the game for cosmetics/story and HM skills aren't relevant for you.

That's basically what all those complaints are about. People want to get OP skill feats and do it by defeating brain dead bosses. How someone can even feel like they've earned those skill expansions afterwards is way beyond the domain of logic.

On 29.10.2017 at 11:30 PM, biggenz said:

anyone else pissed with the devs for forcing us into hours of frustrating pvp in order to unlock HM skills for pve. i get you might want to but me personally i hate the unbalanced pvp in this game, and i hate the fact im forced to do it in order to have full access to my skills.

I am pissed from PVE only players, who complain about PVP.

Archived