Jewel progression reset from 9,20 to 9

Hirukaru

I have been discussing the recent change regarding jewelry that lots of people probably lost a X% of progress towards either stage 7 or stage 10.

For me example I lost around 20% progression from my necklace from stage 9 to 10 thanks to the current changes.

How does this work and what did it cost?

If person A had an accessory at stage 9 and at 20% towards stage 10 before the patch, person A get pushed back to stage 9 losing 20% towards stage 10. This person thus loses 20% worth of jewels. 

Where person B who stopped at stage 8 99% would have no lose in jewels what so ever.

So the following is what the gm's had to say after an endless long discussion.

Great day, 

I appreciate your insistence because I personally understand your point of view. While we truly want to take your suggestion and apply the fix that you want, I regret to say that the Support Team is not part of the Development Team. The devs are the ones responsible for the changes and patch updates, so as to decision-making for the game design and mechanics. 

If we could only sort out things for players' requests which we have direct control over, we wouldn't think twice. But I hope you understand that we only have our scopes and limitations that we stick onto. The best thing I can do for you is to invite you to speak your thoughts out on our official forum. Rest assured that the devs are reading the threads there but the decision lies upon them whether or not to consider a player's suggestion. Nonetheless, it's worth a try. I'll also help you by communicating the matter to our devs. 

I know this is not the solution you are looking for but I know you can understand our limits and I truly appreciate you for that. We're really sorry if our resources do not suffice our ability to grant this request. 

Should you have other question or request, I'm looking forward to help you within the realms of our control. Thank you for your patience and understanding and may you have a great day ahead of you.

Best regards,

I wonder if the development team even considered this option that people lose out on stuff, and thus lose in-game currency. 

I hope they will read it and I hope that the people that play BnS will reply to this topic.

4 hours ago, Rysa said:

Jewels should be buyable off Dragon Express for 1G in the first place. There's litteraly no reason why such an important item for accs upgrading costs so freaking much, this is mind-blowingly stupid.

If you didn't noticed, everything is expensive in this game. A single soul upgrade can cost up to 5k, and weapon upgrade can cost 4k (not considering rk soul and blackstone).

4 hours ago, Hirukaru said:

. The best thing I can do for you is to invite you to speak your thoughts out on our official forum.

With subtitles of what I think will happen.

"Stop bothering me and go post this on the forums so we can ignore it while you get that feeling of 'I did what I could'"

Mate, we all know the reputation these things have, they just want money so tell me, was making people "roll back" and lose resources so they need to re-buy them that much of a mistake or intentional so more money flows in?

Perhaps my line of though is wrong and I sure hope it is, but considering their past and reputation, I see it this way. Sorry mate :/

23 hours ago, Rysa said:

Jewels should be buyable off Dragon Express for 1G in the first place. There's litteraly no reason why such an important item for accs upgrading costs so freaking much, this is mind-blowingly stupid.

There is also 2 other ways to obtain them, actually 3 ways until november 8th.

On 10/29/2017 at 4:18 AM, Rysa said:

LOL 1G....that's not possible anytime soon because you still need tons of them for BT and VT end-game gears.

For new players, of course they look like a lot. However, after you played for a while (a year) and looked back, they didn't cost as much as other stuff in the game.

On 10/29/2017 at 4:06 AM, Hirukaru said:

I have been discussing the recent change regarding jewelry that lots of people probably lost a X% of progress towards either stage 7 or stage 10.

For me example I lost around 20% progression from my necklace from stage 9 to 10 thanks to the current changes.

How does this work and what did it cost?

If person A had an accessory at stage 9 and at 20% towards stage 10 before the patch, person A get pushed back to stage 9 losing 20% towards stage 10. This person thus loses 20% worth of jewels. 

Where person B who stopped at stage 8 99% would have no lose in jewels what so ever.

So the following is what the gm's had to say after an endless long discussion.

I wonder if the development team even considered this option that people lose out on stuff, and thus lose in-game currency. 

I hope they will read it and I hope that the people that play BnS will reply to this topic.

Actually, you got a human-response from your ticket. That's very odd. Usually, it is just a bot reply for the tickets. Well...that's another ninja patch and probably these GMs don't even know about them. Let's see what they gonna do about it.

First mistake (or first F#$% in our butts) they don't write haw they change accessory.

They should give us a table showing exactly on with stage will be brake and haw much will be cost - then we could prepare and decide to upgrade something before patch.

Archived