Tips agains warlocks

KnockOut31

The title speaks for itselfs, im a KFM.

I can barely do anything agains them, cant see a opening in most of the cases, they will just spam bastion, and or that buff that makes "not targeted", i can gain some time with Q,E ss and flurrys iframes, but if i miss 1 single of those skills and get stunned i just get airborne to death

Hi,

I don't want to discourage you but, so sad there aren't any tips against Warlocks. We just have to deal with their opness unless they nerf the amount of dmg they deal with each "combo". Or classes get mid-air escape skills, or at least the one escape classes already have usable midair. For now i can just say pve (aoe only) them to death, maybe kill thrall first.

You know you can go away and wait until their anti target is gone? That only 10sec with 1min cd, then wls is meat and open for your skills plus you know you have a broken skill in button "1"? You also can drag them out from anti target area, kfm has a skill for that cant be blocked

Well this is not the real problem (the none target circle) the real problem is that this class has total of 6 escapes (one of hes own + change the places with the thrall + the thrall stun + reset them all) + he can reset all of hes ccs + the once that are parry penetration, also he resets hes 5 sec immune skill, also hes air combo is just insane and can not be tab escaped, also he has block without cd (like for example the sf`s and the gunner`s block) also hes block can be speced to stun block.... 

So guys when u see a wl and u know hes good, just leave the keyboard or open ur browser and watch some videos untill the match is over.. there is no use for you to fight him anyway.... 

Ohhh, and dont try to make posts like this one, its useless, the stupid team behind this game is not even watching what is written here anyway... I have like 3 posts about bugs in this game, and no1 is even making the "hard work" to at least read em and replay em...

Thanks for the help, i didnt notice the "anti target", ill check it out, but the problem is most about the time consuming, since they will just wait, with bastion, and wait, and wait, and wait, if i dont use my iframes ill get targeted no matter what.

Being a KFM, you can do the following as an easy WL noob check:

The thrall will attack exactly once a second, so as long as you have its aggro you can gain permanent iframe with HM block. Use this to get your cool downs back, wait out the Thrall time or to stack 3-4 searing palms.

Usually any kind of fast combo under palm 4 will make the WL panic and use up their last escape. Of course it does not work that easily against proper PvP players but it will increase pressure for a few seconds even in higher tiers.

As for the untargetable sanctum, that's a very risky thing for WL to do against a KFM as all AoE, including AoE CC will still work. You can PvE them in there with Comet strike, if you want to spec that way, or stun them with tremor. with both CC-resist and with untargetable sanctum, you can get them with HM Z pull. Just take care to pull them out of the circle if they use the CC-resist version.

And finally all WL matches profit from you knowing when you are at the 16m distance and can just SS to wait out whatever stationary skill the WL is using.

Archived