Forums

Skyrift Mystic Badge makes no difference in Damage

Drakind

So after some minor grinding I finally got the badge and when I tested it made no difference at all in damage. I tested it multiple time against multiple enemies and the difference if there was any was so small it wasn't even noticeable.

Doing Tombstone does give the Chaotic Effect but it makes no difference in actual damage output even when checking the log and only the first shot. So either I am having a very specific bug or I am missing something that is obvious to everybody else.

I mean 650% Flame damage increase on BulletStorm that does Flame Damage... I don't get it.

When you attack with that said skill once with badge equipped, you should see a second smaller damage number appear into the combat log. This is the amount of extra damage your badge gives you and this damage is based on your AP, additional damage and elemental damage. The damage is not calculated from the actual skill damage the skill has as otherwise it would be too overpowered. So with 1000 AP alone, 650% from badge would give you 6500 points more non-crit damage give or take.

Archived