Legendary Bracelet Drop

Sunstrikeforce

After the patch Hive queen, i can't find any bracelet tiger/dragon in 2x runs in Naryu Sanctum. My questions are:

- Can the brace drop in NM or just only HM nowadays? Because i didn't see the bracelet in the list rewards of NS nm 

- Is it drop as a bracelet lvl 1 or the lost relic chest?

I haven't seen the bracelet drop in well over 100 runs. In fact I never saw it at all. The drop rate is, again , mind-numbingly and stupidly low. NCSoft need to realize that these rates do not give people more incentive to play, it just drives them off the game.

About 80 runs, I have seen one bracelet, which a whale took for his alt for an absurd amount of gold.

So far, I lost the pretension of getting a drop, I'll keep gathering hands from boxes (which have crit 2/80 times) and daily dash. 

19 hours ago, oapjr said:

Yeah, greediness! And 200 tokens are too hard for regular/casual players.

to be honest the 200 tokens for it arent that hard, its just annoying and time consuming forcing you to run the damn dungeon 200 times.

It would all be better if normal mode would award more of the tokens instead of 1. the % chance to proc more from the chance is beyond abysmal.

On 29.10.2017 at 5:39 AM, JoannaRamira said:

I got my bracelet after 191 runs.  and that was Pre-nerf sanctum /tmi

This is why I'm waiting for Bless Online. When you think about it, running one dungeon for 200 times to get an important drop is just ridiculous. Like comon, but these things also as chance on weekly raids or vendors that would cost alot of gold, something like 400-600g and some not too hard to obtain materials maybe. Or just increase the drop rate a bit.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

to be honest the 200 tokens for it arent that hard, its just annoying and time consuming forcing you to run the damn dungeon 200 times.

It would all be better if normal mode would award more of the tokens instead of 1. the % chance to proc more from the chance is beyond abysmal.

If you're a casual player and run NS at least 3 times a day you would get you accessory in two months! How waiting 2 months for a accessory ins't hard?
Lowering tokens needed or awarding more tokens is the same isn't it?

I'll be honest, the drop rate seems to have gone down. I don't know if it's because more people are running NS so the rng is more spread out (idk if that system exists in bns) or they ninja nerfed it with the gunner patch (a good probability) but it's been frustrating to see. Would be nice if the reward amount for leg. acc currency went up across the board (minus the demon eye) tbh.

8 hours ago, Fyk0 said:

This is why I'm waiting for Bless Online. When you think about it, running one dungeon for 200 times to get an important drop is just ridiculous. Like comon, but these things also as chance on weekly raids or vendors that would cost alot of gold, something like 400-600g and some not too hard to obtain materials maybe. Or just increase the drop rate a bit.

If you don't like to run the dungeon for 200 times, you can always swipe your CC to exchange for in-game golds and then buy the bracelet chest in the market. Technically, you don't have to run this dungeon at all.

When Naryu Sanctum just came out, there were no tokens for bracelets. People spam running this dungeon and out-bid people (1k-5k+ golds) to get the bracelet. The tokens only implemented 2-3 months after the dungeons came out.

If people don't like to farm in the game, either they spend tons of real money into this game or just go play other online games such as DOTA or starcraft where you don't need to spend any time farming at all and every game, all players start at the same situation.

On 10/30/2017 at 9:14 PM, FrozenB said:

If you don't like to run the dungeon for 200 times, you can always swipe your CC to exchange for in-game golds and then buy the bracelet chest in the market. Technically, you don't have to run this dungeon at all.

When Naryu Sanctum just came out, there were no tokens for bracelets. People spam running this dungeon and out-bid people (1k-5k+ golds) to get the bracelet. The tokens only implemented 2-3 months after the dungeons came out.

If people don't like to farm in the game, either they spend tons of real money into this game or just go play other online games such as DOTA or starcraft where you don't need to spend any time farming at all and every game, all players start at the same situation.

Your post would have been relevant, if major updates did not get rolled out every 3-5 months, making previous gear progress obsolete. As is now if you do a single dungeon 10 times a day on daily basis, it will take 20 days to get one accessory, by the time you have a full set a new major update is already intorduced. To decrease the amount of time, one could run hard mode, but absolute majority requests 950+ AP to participate. Not to mention, the player has to farm other resources to progress besides one dungeon. As is now 75% of player base do not reach the bare minimum to get into hard mode dungeons, much less into a raid for end game accessories, which mind you, still need time to farm. 

1 hour ago, RustyCircuit said:

Your post would have been relevant, if major updates did not get rolled out every 3-5 months, making previous gear progress obsolete. As is now if you do a single dungeon 10 times a day on daily basis, it will take 20 days to get one accessory, by the time you have a full set a new major update is already intorduced. To decrease the amount of time, one could run hard mode, but absolute majority requests 950+ AP to participate. Not to mention, the player has to farm other resources to progress besides one dungeon. As is now 75% of player base do not reach the bare minimum to get into hard mode dungeons, much less into a raid for end game accessories, which mind you, still need time to farm. 

It depends on what new contents come out. For example, even the old draken belt from Foundry (which was out for almost a year now) is still the best legendary belt in the game. Also, for the bracelet, it is still the best gear in the game at the moment, which was out for about 7-8 months now. For the new VT raids, the items don't contradict with BT gears. In fact, you need BT gears (raven) to continue with the aransu weapon path. In addition, BT earrings and rings are still the best gear in the game. 

In order to process through the game content, you need to get the older content items first such as draken legendary accessories in F8 dungeons. Then, you move to BT raid and then finally to VT raid. People nowadays are just trying to skip the draken legendary accessories item and go straight to BT gears.

I don't know where you get that 75% of player base, but for hard mode dungeons such as DT, EC, NF, they only need 800AP+ to run them. In fact, people don't recruit for 800+ AP because everyone want to skip the mech as much as possible. I am just saying if a group of full 800AP+ players can finish the hard mode in these 3 dungeon if they all know the mech and do them perfectly. Nowadays, how hard to get over 800AP? You only need stage 5-6 legendary weapon with some hexa gems and there you go. These 3 dungeons were supposedly for 700AP+ back in the old days. For the raid, it depends on your luck. If you have a friend or clan-mate to carry you, you can get into a bt raid with 800AP. BT got nerfed to a point that it is so brain-dead. 1st boss only need double cc for an Add and there are only 4 adds at same positions. 2nd boss is like no mech at all as long as you have 3-4 high gear players (1K+) to do all the damage. 3rd boss is brain-dead as there are no more crossing or dying to the expired buff. 4th boss is the real deal that still need some co-ordination from the players, which is the only challenge in BT raid.

The first time I ran NSanctum was with my clan, they carried me through hard mode and the draken bracelet dropped. Two weeks later they patched out Draken and I was able to upgrade it to stage one for 10g lol, still only played Sanctum like 10 times. 

on my soulfighter i got the bracelet on my first run for about 500g then on the same character i got extra locked bracelet chest for 100g. Then on my gunslinger i got a bracelet for 270g on my 30th run so i have gotten 3 bracelet total in less than 100 runs all in Normal Mode. 

• 4 weeks later...

only 50 runs seen 3 times drop, 2 dragon and 1 tiger but what?, the whale bid it, second drop bid at 760g, third drop bid at 980g, the first drop on my second run in ns and i not aware about this magical item i only have 250g on me and lose the bid to 260g

On 10/30/2017 at 12:08 PM, Fyk0 said:

Bless was completely remastered its not the same game as it used to be a lot of things changed, not to mention balance in that game in terms of PVP is non-existent.

anyway didnt most people get their bracelet when ncsoft screwed up and put the xanos hands in the daily specials without limit and people straight up bought 200 and exchanged them for bracelets?

Archived