Question about Arena pvp

Mankimor

Hello,

I came back to BnS after year break and ques for arena pvp are 2+ mins. I came back with my friend and told him how grate this game was for pvp but this is not playable. Is there no one playing pvp or what is going on?  Him and I are both thinking of leaving the game for good if this is where it stands. I really loved this game but getting 3-4 games every 30 mins is ridiculous.

All I want to know if there is a problem with servers so ppl can't connect normally or there is no one playing this game anymore, at least for pvp... which makes me sad tbh :(

Pvp is obsolete sadly. People who enjoy both pve and pvp(pvx), are better off farming dungeons and 6v6 for progress, unless at season end. The trend for all pvp player is going toward 6v6 lately, since it's more rewarding and livelier than arena. Also like you mentiined, once you hit a higher rating there are next to no people, that's why many pvp player have at least 2 of the same class.

With the recent changes many pve players don't need to reach gold rank anymore to exchange beans for HM skills. As soon as most achieved their quota they just stop, which is understandable, since BnS favors the one with the better ping. 

5 hours ago, Mankimor said:

Hello,

I came back to BnS after year break and ques for arena pvp are 2+ mins. I came back with my friend and told him how grate this game was for pvp but this is not playable. Is there no one playing pvp or what is going on?  Him and I are both thinking of leaving the game for good if this is where it stands. I really loved this game but getting 3-4 games every 30 mins is ridiculous.

All I want to know if there is a problem with servers so ppl can't connect normally or there is no one playing this game anymore, at least for pvp... which makes me sad tbh :(

Were you trying to quene 3vs3 tag match or 1vs1 match? 1vs1 match should not have that long quene time (unless you are in high gold or platinum rank). 3vs3 tag match does take very long sometimes, especially if it is not a quest in daily challenge. 

Honestly, i refuse to believe 6v6 is an acceptable alternative for 'actual' pvp players. Its really has more to do with pve than with actual pvp imo.

1v1 ques never where THAT bad unless youre very high ranked, youre probably just being 'unLUKI'. But i did not play that much this season either, so not sure.

Archived