I Can't Get in The Game

HoLySouLs

Hello,

After the maintenance; 20 mins ago i logged on the game and i was in the dungeon my game closed itself. No error no bug  message etc..  Now i'm logging in then Xigncode3 opens and closes itself like it used to be(usual routine for game) Then i don't get the 6 digit pin screen. It stays with that NcSoft's little screen. Is there anybody having that problem or just me? I don't wanna miss the daily challenges.. 

And yes i repaired the game files.

After Yesterdays maintenance i can't play the game. I just click the game Xigncode3 comes on and goes out as usual but there is nothing.. Absolutely nothing on Command Center about the game. 

I'm using Win10 and 64 bit system, it was ok before the maintenance.

- I repaired the game. Nothing changes.

- I started with Compatibility mod as win 7, yes game starts but i have huge fps drops. (Gtx 1070) like i'm frozing at the Bosses. 

So any solutions? Any recommendations or any new updates? 

9 hours ago, HoLySouLs said:

After Yesterdays maintenance i can't play the game. I just click the game Xigncode3 comes on and goes out as usual but there is nothing.. Absolutely nothing on Command Center about the game. 

I'm using Win10 and 64 bit system, it was ok before the maintenance.

- I repaired the game. Nothing changes.

- I started with Compatibility mod as win 7, yes game starts but i have huge fps drops. (Gtx 1070) like i'm frozing at the Bosses. 

So any solutions? Any recommendations or any new updates? 

I have had this exact problem for over a week, and tried many things to fix like reinstal and repair. Changing to compatibility for win8 or run 32-bit will allow you to launch the game but it seems to run really bad/laggy. I don't know what now only that I've had enough for tonight. Next step may be methodical eradication of every  B&S related file and registry entry on my PC and then starting from scratch but somehow I doubt that will work any better.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived