Sign in to follow this  
DirectorTseng

Whole point to an update...

Recommended Posts

Is to actually implement the code! 

 

Radiant ring still requires radiant energy, no gold compensation.. did you guys just shut the server down for 4 hours but forget to actually activate the coding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liinxy   

Hello DirectorTseng,

 

The change was indeed implemented after the maintenance. Please update your client through the launcher and check the Radiant Ring crafts again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhisSama   
7 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

Hello DirectorTseng,

 

The change was indeed implemented after the maintenance. Please update your client through the launcher and check the Radiant Ring crafts again.

Will something be done about my not happened server transfer that was scheduled for 25th? All requierments were met - I feel like iam stuck between two countries without a pass lol.

 

please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Edited by WhisSama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

Hello DirectorTseng,

 

The change was indeed implemented after the maintenance. Please update your client through the launcher and check the Radiant Ring crafts again.

giphy.gif

 

You can't play the game unless you update it..  

 

Seems some characters are glitching on the radiant ring but there is still a very huge severe lack of gold. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Humm, but you can play the game without updating it :3.

 

 

or like you probably did, updating it, then replacing the xml files like you usually  do to gain an advantage by editing miscelanous things in it, how do i know? because among other stuff the xml files holds the list of items sold by npcs and recipes aswell, so when u updated and then replaced the xml file u were using an outdated list of items.

 

 /illuminaticonfirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
newbiez   

eh..i dont see radiant energy on radiant ring crafting...already replaced with hongmoon gem powder o.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shinobi X said:

Humm, but you can play the game without updating it :3.

 

 

or like you probably did, updating it, then replacing the xml files like you usually  do to gain an advantage by editing miscelanous things in it, how do i know? because among other stuff the xml files holds the list of items sold by npcs and recipes aswell, so when u updated and then replaced the xml file u were using an outdated list of items.

 

 /illuminaticonfirmed

LOL!!

 

30 minutes ago, newbiez said:

eh..i dont see radiant energy on radiant ring crafting...already replaced with hongmoon gem powder o.o

As I posted above it seemed to be a glitch, some characters were still showing radient energy in the craft while others weren't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this