Whole point to an update...

DirectorTseng

7 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

Hello DirectorTseng,

The change was indeed implemented after the maintenance. Please update your client through the launcher and check the Radiant Ring crafts again.

Will something be done about my not happened server transfer that was scheduled for 25th? All requierments were met - I feel like iam stuck between two countries without a pass lol.

please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

17 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

Hello DirectorTseng,

The change was indeed implemented after the maintenance. Please update your client through the launcher and check the Radiant Ring crafts again.

giphy.gif

You can't play the game unless you update it..  

Seems some characters are glitching on the radiant ring but there is still a very huge severe lack of gold. 

Humm, but you can play the game without updating it :3.

or like you probably did, updating it, then replacing the xml files like you usually  do to gain an advantage by editing miscelanous things in it, how do i know? because among other stuff the xml files holds the list of items sold by npcs and recipes aswell, so when u updated and then replaced the xml file u were using an outdated list of items.

/illuminaticonfirmed

1 hour ago, Shinobi X said:

Humm, but you can play the game without updating it :3.

or like you probably did, updating it, then replacing the xml files like you usually  do to gain an advantage by editing miscelanous things in it, how do i know? because among other stuff the xml files holds the list of items sold by npcs and recipes aswell, so when u updated and then replaced the xml file u were using an outdated list of items.

/illuminaticonfirmed

LOL!!

30 minutes ago, newbiez said:

eh..i dont see radiant energy on radiant ring crafting...already replaced with hongmoon gem powder o.o

As I posted above it seemed to be a glitch, some characters were still showing radient energy in the craft while others weren't. 

Archived