Jump to content
Forums

Where is my 7 days premium ????


Recommended Posts

  • NCSOFT

Hello NODY,

 

Due to the sheer size of the distribution, we ran into a few hiccups. We're still planning on distributing the compensation today, but it's going to take a bit longer than anticipated. 
An update can be found here: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Liinxy said:

Hello NODY,

 

Due to the sheer size of the distribution, we ran into a few hiccups. We're still planning on distributing the compensation today, but it's going to take a bit longer than anticipated. 
An update can be found here: 

 

Will the failed server transfers also happen today? I feel betrayed..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, you will fix tomorrow because you know people sell venture token and lot of people wait premium to sell their venture token for buy Gem powder and with premium = more HMCoin. 

 

lel@ncsoft.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gawd you guys are fcking disgusting. They changed something last minute to not fck up our complete Economy, then they compensate (which they totally do NOT HAVE to do btw) and you are ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing complaining about something you get for free?! 
Are you drunk? If you do not like NCSoft, then leave. This is a Free 2 Play game and people who actually BUY Premium finance this Game for you, who are just complaining and talking shit about the Publisher. You should be ashamed. 

 

You should try other Games. They don't compensate for everything like NCSoft does. You don't get shit back. I played games where you DCed like 10 times a day, couldnt play half the time because of Server laggs (yeah server laggs and not the bullshit you all complain about) and even then they did not compensate anything. 

 

So be thankful that you get 7 Days of a Service, you normally have to pay for. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up world. 

Edited by BeaterKirito
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT
3 hours ago, Hawkly said:

haha, as usual with ncsoft " we steal your money for...nothing yeah we are greedy and we just dont care about you, thx for playing !"

But we do care and we're still compensating! The compensation is just going to be later than we expected due to unexpected errors with the distribution tools. Please be patient during this time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

But we do care and we're still compensating! The compensation is just going to be later than we expected due to unexpected errors with the distribution tools. Please be patient during this time.

Just compensate us with emergency maintenance, maybe then Ill be able to not play this game completely solo as you will be able to fix server transfers

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Liinxy said:

But we do care and we're still compensating! The compensation is just going to be later than we expected due to unexpected errors with the distribution tools. Please be patient during this time.

Extra golds for Radiant Energy and 7-days premium confirmed in my account. Many thanks for the latter, as my inventory's getting full of costumes.. LOL 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears my post has been hidden or deleted regarding the possibility of no premium compensation screenshot i was and still is concerned about. When all i asked was a question regarding its authenticity, it is quite interesting to see it being outright ignored. Was that twitter post legit or a hoax? Yes or no? I would very much appriciate an upfront answer @Liinxy or any mod who knows whats going on instead of receiving this rather odd kind of treatment o_O. Ty in advance for the answer. pecae V

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, fruiteaterz said:

It appears my post has been hidden or deleted regarding the possibility of no premium compensation screenshot i was and still is concerned about. When all i asked was a question regarding its authenticity, it is quite interesting to see it being outright ignored. Was that twitter post legit or a hoax? Yes or no? I would very much appriciate an upfront answer @Liinxy or any mod who knows whats going on instead of receiving this rather odd kind of treatment o_O. Ty in advance for the answer. pecae V

I subscribed to their twitter and did never see such post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Eveelin said:

but the compensation with premium is only for who have the radiant energy or for all??

 

It is for those who have exchanged radiant energy for 10 golds each from Oct 18 (afer maint) to Oct 25 (before maint). Even if you exchanged only 1 radiant energy, you still get 1-week free premium after maint on oct. 25. If you didn't exchange radiant energy, you don't get the premium.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT
13 hours ago, fruiteaterz said:

It appears my post has been hidden or deleted regarding the possibility of no premium compensation screenshot i was and still is concerned about. When all i asked was a question regarding its authenticity, it is quite interesting to see it being outright ignored. Was that twitter post legit or a hoax? Yes or no? I would very much appriciate an upfront answer @Liinxy or any mod who knows whats going on instead of receiving this rather odd kind of treatment o_O. Ty in advance for the answer. pecae V

That was a fake image, it was even well above the Twitter character limit and had multiple misspellings. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...