SRLY?

Serversdownohohoho

and this thread should be made every single week to show that we are not their bitches!

you saw what happened last time with the radiant energy-gem powder ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up? people complained on the forum and things got done!

why not get a 20page long thread for this "super maintenance" we get every week?

i will look for a sponsor to pay me 1g each time this thread is made. i am sure ill be rich by end of each month.

NC should give away the eu publishing of BNS to Gameforge, then the EU people can enjoy decent maintenance times suiteing them more

17 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

More like, after 2 years of hearing the same bitching wonders when people are going to realize it's not going to change. 

Save the excuses for your topic -  Whole point to an update...

You were totally busted cheater.

34 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

More like, after 2 years of hearing the same bitching wonders when people are going to realize it's not going to change. 

i wonder why NC worshippers don't open topic like "NC Altar for followers" then crawl there, spit their prayers, delusions, white knight every NC decision( like it matters if it screws them up lol) and enjoy bliss in ignorance. As your point goes i'd rather ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it and voice my dissatisfaction rather than turn into your breed of grey sheep.

1 hour ago, Fufia said:

Save the excuses for your topic -  Whole point to an update...

You were totally busted cheater.

Lol busted for what? Making a smart ass post?  Try again 

1 hour ago, Serversdownohohoho said:

i wonder why NC worshippers don't open topic like "NC Altar for followers" then crawl there, spit their prayers, delusions, white knight every NC decision( like it matters if it screws them up lol) and enjoy bliss in ignorance. As your point goes i'd rather ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about it and voice my dissatisfaction rather than turn into your breed of grey sheep.

you must be new to the world of NCsoft... 

They have run the same maintenance time for 13+ years.. for both EU and NA servers on all their games. Do you REALLY think they are going to change because a bunch of people from EU are whining on one of their titles after 13 years running the same maintenance for ALL their games. You play with this company for this long you learn to just deal with it and know what to expect. I mean you could always find another game. 

Some people are not able to understand that maintenance time may depend on many unknown to them factors and not just on someone's wishes. Don't you whiners have other things to do except playing b&s? Like study or work or play other games.

Exactly, these whiners just can't get it in their tiny brains that this is how it is when it comes to maintenance. It is also embarrassing that these whiners complain and swear so much on social media forgetting how it makes EU players look like a bunch of immature kids who have nothing else to do on a Wednesday afternoon.....

17 hours ago, Grimoir said:

i will look for a sponsor to pay me 1g each time this thread is made. i am sure ill be rich by end of each month.

NC should give away the eu publishing of BNS to Gameforge, then the EU people can enjoy decent maintenance times suiteing them more

Yup. It's better to trade long maintenance with even more insane p2w and pay walls. Totally reasonable xD

@Kylasviel Weizmann If NC stops doing 10h maintenances specifically in the EU, we wouldn't be having this problem. No 10 hours maintenances = no complaints. It's that simple. Also there's no "it is what it is". It will only be "it is what it is" when a meteor the size of small Asia is on a collision course with our planet.

Besides, we are always more critical of things we like.

To everyone saying "just do this, fix that, add this" it is NOT that simple. Go learn basics of server management and game coding in Unreal Engine as this game is based on that, then come back with the complaints. I am game developing on that said engine and i can tell you, even creating a simple thing such as HP bar is hard as hell. So that said taking care of game servers full of 500k+ people playing is not as easy as you might think. Sure they should tell at least little bit the reasons for so long maintenances but still they dont extend maintenances just to mess with you.

6 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

Yup. It's better to trade long maintenance with even more insane p2w and pay walls. Totally reasonable xD

@Kylasviel Weizmann If NC stops doing 10h maintenances specifically in the EU, we wouldn't be having this problem. No 10 hours maintenances = no complaints. It's that simple. Also there's no "it is what it is". It will only be "it is what it is" when a meteor the size of small Asia is on a collision course with our planet.

Besides, we are always more critical of things we like.

But the shorter maintenances tho.....

Besides what EU players fail to comprehend is that for NA there is basically only 1 language while for eu its several, that alone extends the maintenance as after its done QA needs to be done for all client versions.

10 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

But the shorter maintenances tho.....

Besides what EU players fail to comprehend is that for NA there is basically only 1 language while for eu its several, that alone extends the maintenance as after its done QA needs to be done for all client versions.

and i would say that is what you think, nobody from ncsoft has ever come to us saying - hey guys, it takes longer cause you speak too many ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ languages, did they? this is nothing official, only your own opinion which you probably just created in your mind to deal with your own frustration on this bs. 

what i think is that since the people working on these games are from the US and when they're doing the maintenance it's night time for them, it is probably 1 single person doing the maintenance for both servers. How many people in your company work the night shift? In mine, 1, maximum 2.

so why do you think this is? again it's just a way to minimize their costs (working the night shift means being paid more) and not giving a crap about us.

2 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

and i would say that is what you think, nobody from ncsoft has ever come to us saying - hey guys, it takes longer cause you speak too many ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ languages, did they? this is nothing official, only your own opinion which you probably just created in your mind to deal with your own frustration on this bs. 

what i think is that since the people working on these games are from the US and when they're doing the maintenance it's night time for them, it is probably 1 single person doing the maintenance for both servers. How many people in your company work the night shift? In mine, 1, maximum 2.

so why do you think this is? again it's just a way to minimize their costs (working the night shift means being paid more) and not giving a crap about us.

here is an example: did you read the maintenance announcement for the 18th of october? NC stated the reason why the maintenance will take longer for EU, and its a good explanation so...i dont understand why you are saying" hey they never tell us why" ?

If its that hurtfull you can make a character on NA server and play there

49 minutes ago, Amarathiel said:

To everyone saying "just do this, fix that, add this" it is NOT that simple. Go learn basics of server management and game coding in Unreal Engine as this game is based on that, then come back with the complaints. I am game developing on that said engine and i can tell you, even creating a simple thing such as HP bar is hard as hell. So that said taking care of game servers full of 500k+ people playing is not as easy as you might think. Sure they should tell at least little bit the reasons for so long maintenances but still they dont extend maintenances just to mess with you.

dont mean to be rude, but wanna know how i read your post? "hey ncsoft, i need a job, here's my CV"

and to answer your post: they are not developing, they are applying a patch that somebody else developed meanwhile.  Also, it's the same patch, the same server, no matter whether its NA or EU, my friend. Sure, we have different languages, but if it is to be bugged, it would bug the NA patching as well, right?...

Maybe i'm wrong, but that's how i see it.

9 hours ago, Serversdownohohoho said:

It's not a matter of white knighting but of logic thinking and basic knowledge about economics.
All the people think their opinion matter regarding the longer maintenances and bad working servers. Believe me NCsoft West knows about this and probably wants to change it as well. But it is not their decision.  Logically they must ask permission of the headquarters in Korea, and if they say it is not worth, it is not. Horrible and unfair, but they are the boss.

We pay for this game, we support this game, we have actually the right to have smooth servers, but that is not how capitalism works, or even the world in general. 
The EU and NA population is only a tiny fraction of the population of Blade & Soul, so we don't make enough profit. We are not the Korean server or Chinese server. For NCsoft Korea we are only numbers who don't give them enough profit, therefore we don't get a server update.
Unfair and I am angry too sometimes. I understand all the critique you guys give to NCsoft, but try to do it polite. Nobody from NCsoft West can make a miracle happen. They can only suggest majoy changes to Korea.
Maybe they can take care of the servers more or less. But sometimes I see people rage about in game matters, like glitches or boring quests, but that's something the programmers have to take care of and not random employees in EU/NA.

Also I do quote you now, but it is more to give context to my opinion/comment.
Nothing personal. Like I said. I understand it. I just gave up already and try to explain why stuff isn't happening;

Archived