(EU) Ginimis Commission Board (OPEN)

Ginimi

So after having I have drawn a quick 30 Minute speedpaint of my friends BnS Character, I thought why not offering it to other players as well? ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I draw generally in many different style so feel free to choose! Im a 6th semster of communication design, specialize however in concept art. 

For More Examples please visit https://chino-senpai.deviantart.com/

>>>>>Sytle Examples<<<<<<

xuelin_by_chino_senpai-dbrlej1.png_cm__kawaiipotatolord_by_chino_senpai_db_cm__there_is_only_one_true_heart__by_th_cm__awkoruu_by_chino_senpai-db7hhfl.png

>>>>>Prices<<<<

I accept Gold and USD as Payment. USD can only be payed per Paypal. The Payment is per character.

IM ON THE EU SERVER! 

- Headshots (example 2 )= 100 g / 20 USD

- Chibi (example 3) = 30  USD / 200 g

- Bust (example 1) = 25 USD / 150 g

Be aware! The BNS outfits can be very complicated so I will simplify them if needed! Backgrounds will be simple as well (as shown in examples)

>>>>>How it works<<<<

1. Write a comment that you are interested, showing me a screenshot of your character

2. If I accept I will notify you to send me a PM with wishes and additional informations.

3. I Will send you an initial sketch of the picture so you can tell me what changes you would like.

4. Once you agreed to the sketch, The payment follows. After that I will finish the picture and send it to you!

(Due to bad experience with other customer I really have to ask for the payment after the sketch. Normally I take it at last but I need to somehow ensure that I also get payed for the work.)

>>>>>>RULES<<<<<

- The Picture is merely for private use not for commercial!

- Do not erease the signature from the picture please as it easily can be stolen! D:

Archived