Make Sparkling Whirlwind Key and Dragon Certificate tradable

Kozuki

PvPers who spend most time in arena/6v6 get bottle-necked by the lack of Dragon Certificates/Sparkling Whirlwind Keys, which can only be obtained through PvE contents. Once they run out of certificates/keys to spend, they stop doing pvp contents until they manage to get some again.

Meanwhile, PvEers who dread of any pvp content has them piling up uselessly in the vault. Personally, I have like nearly thousand of certificates and 600 keys.

I think these items should be trade-able to benefit both side.

PvPers can buy them to get more soulstones/6v6 chests. Thus, they will become more lively in pvp content for being free from the bottleneck.

PvEers can get some income, as well as get rid of these items from their vault.

To prevent botting, removing Sparkling/Certificate from bot-table contents and add them to higher-end dungeon.

To prevent a sudden supply of keys, you can make a new key, and let players to trade 5-10 old keys for a new one.

This. Actually Sparkling whirlwind keys are total bs, RNG droprate near 5%, not even farmable cause they drop from daily (ridicolous!)

after the last update the droprate seems even worst, probably the usual ghost nerf.. In the meantime  moonstone are at 5 gold, wonder why..

Coincidence? I don't think so. 

Archived