Forums

Hive Queen center debuff bug

NYYankee

Now 3 additional days later again.. no feedback..... Why should i post issues when no one cares at NCSoft? Where is the sense? We have so much issues ingame.... Is NCSoft ever fixing this?

The friendlist is bugged sind beta and no one cares (example!). Summoner and especially WL is bugged as hell!! and no one cares... (only 2 examples)

Could make a list but ... right... no one cares....

wow... level 55 announcement and nearly 3 weeks after hive queen release and still no fix for the hive queen center bug and no statement from NCWest.....

Its seems NCWest dont care that much about issues in B&S anymore...

A little info for NCWest: Actually i know 3 raid partys (inlcuding my raid) who are NOT able to kill the hive queen because of this bug.

Its a very important mechanic and you cant kill her with only summoners or warlocks in middle field.

AND i am NOT willed to kick someone out of the raid and change one of my team mates because ncwest dont care about avoiding issues and/or is not able to fix this stupid old bug.

This issue is so old and fixed in all eastern version. So why are we getting this shitty client version?

We always get the old patches from KR with all the issues which have been fixed in KR a while ago. Why? i dont know why... I don't know why we always get this kind of buged patched without any tests or something like that.

3 weeks.... why aren't we getting any answer or statement?

They did answer to my support saying they understand my frustration and that the dev acknoledged the bug (lol).

Sadly, we still can only kill the 4th both when we have a enough luck to keep buff long enough after 40% phase + perfect tanking + perfect add handling + zero death.

On 16.11.2017 at 7:49 PM, NekoNoKishi said:

and that the dev acknoledged the bug (lol).

Sure they know the problem.... This issue is fixed in other versions since months or longer. I don't get it why we always get the bugged versions from KR without any instant fix.

5 !!! WEEKS NOW AND NO COMMENT/NO STATEMENT AND NO PATCH FROM NCWEST. Thats a really bad support. Really bad.

They completely ignore this bug and the whole thread and do nothing.... i dont get it why... 

Together with ALL the other bugs ingame it seems NCWest don't care anymore about the game as they said in the beginning.

The state of the build is compareable with beta clients from other games. Perfomance issues and many other client issues and many ingame bugs make this client the worst one of all. And i have 4 on my PC. CN, JP, KR and this one. And trust me its the clients fault. All other versions are godlike. No perfomance issues and the most ingame bugs are fixed.

Why is NCWest doing that? @Bronn

Not a single person on this thread explained anything to the bug you're talking about. The only detail you provide is: "Hive Queen center debuff bug".

You talk about a specific bug referring to something without providing details. Then you wonder why your posts are being ignored from the moderators?

This "issue" you're talking about has been fixed with the lvl55 content patch. The reason why there won't be any fix to this in our region is that because this piece of code is hard-coded with the content update when it was released with the lvl55 patch. We will get it fixed most likely with the upcoming patch in December or some weeks later, depending on when it was addressed with the lvl55 content patches in KR.

While NCsoft is well aware of the fact that they're publishing the known bugs and errors from the KR's earlier patches, it requires additional effort for the Development-Team to separate these fixes from the game code.

However this settlement came to terms from NCWest and NCsoft KR and the respective Blade & Soul developers from Team Bloodlust. They know the pros and contras in relation to this issue and they finally made the decision to copy-paste the patches regardless of the bugs.

There is nothing you can do. This is business.

16 hours ago, RAID said:

Not a single person on this thread explained anything to the bug you're talking about. The only detail you provide is: "Hive Queen center debuff bug".

You talk about a specific bug referring to something without providing details.

You could simply click on the posted reddit link and you would know what i mean.

16 hours ago, RAID said:

Then you wonder why your posts are being ignored from the moderators?

Yeah i wonder why NCWest dont talk with his costumers having heavy trouble with this bug.... This is no good support. Sorry but yeah i wonder why....

Its a known bug and i dont get it why NCWest always give us patches with this kind of issues. Or actuall client is horrible compared to all other clients.

The perfomance is horrible... many many bugs which have never been fixed since BETA !!!!.... and so on...

Yeah i wonder why.... A good publisher would explain the whole issues in his game especially when other versions of the game runs nearly perfect with nearly no issues compared to this shit version. 

And yeah i dont understand why we have to life with this "shitty" client und issues.

Archived