Sign in to follow this  
ArcheryTag

Cant buy ncoins with paypal?!

So Im getting this error ''Something went wrong in our end, try again in a few minutes''

Bich, I've tried from yesterday. I did submit a ticket but no answers yet and Im just waiting to get this bullshit answer that wont help at all.

cwehsieh   

My friend had just the same issue before. He just sent a ticket and boom, problem solved. 

The support team told him first that his account had suspected activities thus is restricted from paypal purchase. 

He then asked about the problem and how to unban his account, and the support team just fixed it instantly, without any explanation. 

It takes them a day to respond to tickets.

If not, just keep sending tickets until they decide to take action.   

MCOnyx   

It's weekend so reply can't be as fast, give them till monday. Anyway I just bought some coins with Paypal and it worked just fine.

Meiling   
On 10/21/2017 at 6:54 AM, ArcheryTag said:

So Im getting this error ''Something went wrong in our end, try again in a few minutes''

Bich, I've tried from yesterday. I did submit a ticket but no answers yet and Im just waiting to get this bullshit answer that wont help at all.

You will have to go back and forth with support for quite awhile. I gave up after day 4 and bought card codes on Amazon and gave up on paypal

I had same issue.
Support told me it is caused by "Risk Management" feature, and they CAN'T fix it or tell me when "Risk Management" is gonna unblock my credit card.
You can buy NCoin codes on Amazon, Offgamers or SEAGM.

Edited by Yuukimaru