Issue with Fallen Aransu School

855105_1452550243

Spent a bit of time (first day after maintenance) with an alliance completing this weekly quest. On the 3rd or 4th try, I died when the thrall boss had 4% left. Since there were only 4 or 5 players who were alive and worried that the boss might enrage and the party wipe, I decided to resurrect so I can assist just in case. While I was in the resurrection animation, the remaining players were able to kill the boss so yay. After I resurrected, I didn't get the Dynamic quest prompt as well as the achievement and the treasure box.

I didn't get anything, no dynamic reward, boss drop, achievement and weekly but I still got locked out of the quest so I also didn't get the weekly reward and I'm unable to join another alliance.

Already sent a support ticket but as always, they said it was intended which I don't believe is the case. I'm tired to argue as this is the 2nd time I got a disappointing reply from them.

Suggestions and opinions highly needed. Thanks.

2mpfk9s.jpg

When you resurrect you ecnounter a loading screen, meaning you've been "zoned".
If you are "zoned" or at this "zoned" area upon the defeat of the boss, you are not awarded the quest, though I'm unsure if it locks you.
Unfortunately, this was intended, stupidly so. You're better off playing dead until it enrages once it passes 20%.

13 hours ago, MantisxD said:

As they said its realy was desighn like that. Its same thing with dkv.   And we cant so anything about it. 

It is really badly designed indeed, and Support doesnt know what emphaty is or how to communicate to devs guys this needs to change. Cause they are lazy as ......

8 hours ago, Laura099 said:

When you resurrect you ecnounter a loading screen, meaning you've been "zoned".
If you are "zoned" or at this "zoned" area upon the defeat of the boss, you are not awarded the quest, though I'm unsure if it locks you.
Unfortunately, this was intended, stupidly so. You're better off playing dead until it enrages once it passes 20%.

I guess I don't have a choice but to wait next week then. 

6 hours ago, Hirukaru said:

It is really badly designed indeed, and Support doesnt know what emphaty is or how to communicate to devs guys this needs to change. Cause they are lazy as ......

So true. I felt more empathy from you guys than the agent. Annoying. 

Archived