How Do I Proc Thunderstruck?

bowser224

I'm pretty new to assassins, so i wonder if I'm just doing this combo wrong. I go into stealth, stun with spinal tap, knock-up with sweeping gale, but i cant seem to proc thunderstruck even though the enemy is airborne. Even if i use web, i just cant figure out how to use this ability. Please help me understand how to properly proc Thunderstruck.

Also, I cant figure out how to use Doubletime either, maybe because I'm only level 26 and don't have any abilities that "restrain" yet. Id appreciate if somebody could let me know how to use the ability Doubletime as well, if i can.

you can use doubletime on restrained enemies this means enemy that is grabbed by a Blade Dancer or Destroyer, as for thunderstruck: spinal tap stun - sweeping gale knockup and then simply just hold your left mouse button

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2017 at 3:43 PM, tehs said:

you can use doubletime on restrained enemies this means enemy that is grabbed by a Blade Dancer or Destroyer, as for thunderstruck: spinal tap stun - sweeping gale knockup and then simply just hold your left mouse button

Still can't use thunderstruck after sweeping gale. Tried to web, but no luck. The LMB skill button don't even change its icon. Must be a bug.

• 2 months later...

Archived