Asura pistols

PoisonEdge

I have ran Soguns Lament nearly 100 times and have yet to see the Asura pistols drop. Ive came across every other classes Asura weapons all the time. I think its insane that ive done this many runs and have yet to see the Asura pistols drop in auction in a dungeon or come from an Asura weapons chest. Maybe the drop rate for the Asura pistols needs to be severely adjusted. Im very frustrated because its all i need left to upgrade my Seraph pistols to stage 3. Please help!

you should really not be so salty poison. I was  tr ying to help you. I can see I need to be more in depth. So here ya go

-As of most recent patch (Wednesday (10/18/2017)) they added in a new path that doesn't require u to ever go into a dungeon.

--This path uses void frags instead. 

---Void frags can be farmed in CB, 1200 a piece.

----nearly 100 runs at 7 minutes (super fast and super geared to do it this fast) is 700 minutes or around 11.5 hours or so

-----no buffs what so ever and at bale 1 u can farm around 1 frag every 20 minutes. 3 frags an hour. so roughly 35 frags. takes around 49 void frags to go from 1 - 9...

Now  to be fair to myself I high balled t hat for u. Soguns is a lil longer than that. About 10 minutes or so if ur really moving. And ur prolly gonna get more than 3 frags in an hour.

Good luck friend...seems like ur gonna need it...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2017 at 7:00 AM, Devonadams20 said:

you should really not be so salty poison. I was  tr ying to help you. I can see I need to be more in depth. So here ya go

-As of most recent patch (Wednesday (10/18/2017)) they added in a new path that doesn't require u to ever go into a dungeon.

--This path uses void frags instead. 

---Void frags can be farmed in CB, 1200 a piece.

----nearly 100 runs at 7 minutes (super fast and super geared to do it this fast) is 700 minutes or around 11.5 hours or so

-----no buffs what so ever and at bale 1 u can farm around 1 frag every 20 minutes. 3 frags an hour. so roughly 35 frags. takes around 49 void frags to go from 1 - 9...

Now  to be fair to myself I high balled t hat for u. Soguns is a lil longer than that. About 10 minutes or so if ur really moving. And ur prolly gonna get more than 3 frags in an hour.

Good luck friend...seems like ur gonna need it...

and just in case you dont know what CB is... he means celestial basin which you can find in gunwoon city :)

good luck with farming.

Archived