Forums

I feel cheated

Hello guys, i made a mistake & i feel robbed. Just before the update i finally got my first legendary item (draken ring) i used all of my moonstones , soulstones , crystals , stones of wisdow + 100 G just to breakthrough and get the destiny ring stage 1. 

But now after the update you can just use the Draken ring + ''10 gold'' to breakthrough and get the destiny ring stage 1  .... 

What the hell ? i lost weeks of farming materials / gold ... just so they change the formula a couple days later ?? i don't want to play blade & soul anymore, i feel devastated. 

I feel the same too. I got both the draken ring and draken necklace in the same day (It was my lucky day!). Before the patch, I upgraded the draken ring to destiny stage 6 and the draken necklace to oath necklace stage 3. (I did all that just a few hours before they announced about the changes)
If you look at the upgrade requirement for breakthrough from stage 3 to stage 4 right now (before it was 3 to 5 and then breakthrough to 6) it will cost the same amount of material back when I got my draken accessory and upgrade it to stage 1. WHAT THE HELL!

Another WTH, before the patch, the upgrade path from 6 to 10 is just legendary jewels and 1 breakthrough, now we need two breakthrough ... So basically my break through from 5 to 6 for the ring was a big waste of materials and money. 

5 hours ago, Dr Nighty said:

Hello guys, i made a mistake & i feel robbed. Just before the update i finally got my first legendary item (draken ring) i used all of my moonstones , soulstones , crystals , stones of wisdow + 100 G just to breakthrough and get the destiny ring stage 1. 

But now after the update you can just use the Draken ring + ''10 gold'' to breakthrough and get the destiny ring stage 1  .... 

What the hell ? i lost weeks of farming materials / gold ... just so they change the formula a couple days later ?? i don't want to play blade & soul anymore, i feel devastated. 

If it's still at stage 1 then yeah you might wish to ask for the revert since you will need all those same materials to breakthrough at stage 3 and if you weren't at max prior to patch you still have to do the break through at 3 now. If you are over stage 3 I would say just leave it.. since there wasn't that stage 3 break through before and just level it up to 6. 

1 hour ago, Dr Nighty said:

Good news, i got a positive response. But they stated that it is just a one time only thing per account. So from now on i'm gonna have to BE SUPER ULTRA vigilante before doing any upgrade. 

In other words dont rush to the finish line then act surprised when everyone else finished the race sooner with less effort :p