Jump to content
Forums

Everyone past Desolate Tomb is a Jerk.


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Minchan said:

How to get raven though when I can't even get a party for Foundry to get the orbs :D

Orbs are cheap, they are part of events too. The late game will be like : swipe, F9, buy BT mats and accs to able join BT...

Edited by KzE
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good Day!   I am a kind of new but returning player (played since ncwest release, quit shortly after and came back recently) but basically a new character as I hit 50 on my FM. For a we

I have to agree with u on this, i recently returned too after quiting for a year. But when i quit i already had a stage 6 legendary, so at that time, i had pretty high ap. Getting groups is just

Well... funny story and I do agree on what you say'd  @Minchan . I returned a 7 months ago just like you and I was HM8 and around 720 ap,  now I'm at around 1020 ap but I still remember the good

29 minutes ago, KzE said:

Orbs are cheap, they are part of events too. The late game will be like : swipe, F9, buy BT mats and accs to able join BT...

They might be cheap for you but it breaks my neck. I have 43 total gold right now and a single one goes for anywhere between 50 and 60 gold last time I checked... I don't really want to wait for events just for a minor weapon upgrade either, there are so many stages more until I can finally start with raids and stuff. Stage 6 = long way to go till raven

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Minchan said:

They might be cheap for you but it breaks my neck. I have 43 total gold right now and a single one goes for anywhere between 50 and 60 gold last time I checked... I don't really want to wait for events just for a minor weapon upgrade either, there are so many stages more until I can finally start with raids and stuff. Stage 6 = long way to go till raven

I did all my weapon upgrades via nebula stone events, and its like once per year :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm playing on EU and it seems that the problem you have, in EU isnt that bad... I mean when i form a group for every dungeon i look for 900+ (example) BUT if someone has more than 850 ill keep him in the party because i put a margin of 50 ap below... foundry with 800+ its doable, is more slow but you'll clear it... i think the problem is that the people want to make things fast and they are selfish and dont want to look to the rest of the community... instead of being like that i think it would be more helpful to be more open and try to help lower ap players to get more ap so they can access high end game content... by doing it the community will grow and the game would become easier for newbies

Edited by Deathrainer
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deathrainer said:

I'm playing on EU and it seems that the problem you have, in EU isnt that bad... I mean when i form a group for every dungeon i look for 900+ (example) BUT if someone has more than 850 ill keep him in the party because i put a margin of 50 ap below... foundry with 800+ its doable, is more slow but you'll clear it... i think the problem is that the people want to make things fast and they are selfish and dont want to look to the rest of the community... instead of being like that i think it would be more helpful to be more open and try to help lower ap players to get more ap so they can access high end game content... by doing it the community will grow and the game would become easier for newbies

lol, you must be new to the internet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Deathrainer said:

I mean when i form a group for every dungeon i look for 900+ (example) BUT if someone has more than 850 ill keep him in the party because i put a margin of 50 ap below

If someone was kicked for being 10ap below requirements, they probably will never join party if their ap is lower. I never join if ad says "900", because I have 850.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2017 at 3:04 PM, Minchan said:

They might be cheap for you but it breaks my neck. I have 43 total gold right now and a single one goes for anywhere between 50 and 60 gold last time I checked... I don't really want to wait for events just for a minor weapon upgrade either, there are so many stages more until I can finally start with raids and stuff. Stage 6 = long way to go till raven

50-60 gold isn't bad, you can get that much leisurely every few days. I remember saving up Heavenly Energy for 6~ months from Daily Challenge in order to trade in for my Forging orbs. Back then they were around 300 gold each, and gold was worth a lot more back then too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can only recommend to join a clan. I have a main 1060ap but serveral alts from 750ap to 850ap. Personally i totally dislike F8 parties when i'm not on my main. A big point people forget is AP does NOT equal damage. I met several "high geared/high ap" people that did the same dps as my alts, which is pretty sad concluding that those people would potentially kick you cause of ur low ap. You can have 2 fms 900ap but one puts 80k, the other 40k. Sadly people only watch ap. If i see someone that doesnt even have MSP ss yet and still uses asura/story ss, that would be a kick lel. 

Also, it IS possible to fail dugeons like nf dps wise if those ???ap people only put 10k dmg(second boss) including some people who didn't realize yet some skills are ccs...~kd into fire wall~. Additional i believe most players don't even know their dps and the dps of others due to a missing dps meter.

[Little story aside: NS NM, i was on my wl (830ap, msp/ns ss, seraph 7 basically). I did about 30k dps. HM13 DES, raven, did 50k. HM11 KFM 890ap did 35k dps. Gunner HM8 860ap did 55k dps. And two others. First boss took ages lel and that with sb&bb~ don't judge by ap o/]

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2017 at 11:01 AM, KzE said:

People now even leave, if i join 900+ room with 900AP HM10 character. No raven, no party rule is the new trend? :D

Yes, it is because now gems are a lot easier to get due to 1) trove event and 2) recent patch. There are alot of fake 900+ AP players with all pinnacle accessories and baleful/seraph weapon. I am not saying all, but based on my experience, around 30-40% of them are just alts and tend to afk in dungeons. Yes, they only move when the bosses are dead (because they have to check if merchants of wonder spawned or not).

 

At least with raven gears, it proves that you are active players (still not guarantee, but higher chance) and know how to use your characters (basic CC skills).

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Yes, it is because now gems are a lot easier to get due to 1) trove event and 2) recent patch. There are alot of fake 900+ AP players with all pinnacle accessories and baleful/seraph weapon. I am not saying all, but based on my experience, around 30-40% of them are just alts and tend to afk in dungeons. Yes, they only move when the bosses are dead (because they have to check if merchants of wonder spawned or not).

 

At least with raven gears, it proves that you are active players (still not guarantee, but higher chance) and know how to use your characters (basic CC skills).

What comment do you have towards 1k+ Baleful/Seraph users that are still clearly alts but also play with competent skills and mechanics?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Displeased said:

What comment do you have towards 1k+ Baleful/Seraph users that are still clearly alts but also play with competent skills and mechanics?

Just saying that they have higher chance to afk than other well-geared players. That's based on my experience. If you don't agree, that's fine. I don't care.

 

Sometimes it is hard to tell if they are alts or not. It is all due to Trove event. New players can get to 1k+ just by whaling in trove event to get all those gems. I am saying this because there are a lot of these 1k+ players who just stand at a position to spam attacks without doing any mechanics (yes, I am talking about in hard mode where it can be party wipe if there are multiple of these players in single party). I have seen players also failing to do mechanic (taking flowers) in the first boss in NF or just randomly taking flowers beside them.

 

That's what I don't like the normal and hard mode system in this game. They nerfed normal dungeon too much that the mechanic in normal mode is completely different than hard mode (this is partially the company's fault.) They should keep the mechanics the same for both modes, but in normal mode, you won't get a party wipe if fail mechanics and all bosses's damage and hp are nerfed. In this way, new players can practice the mechanics without fearing to be re-fight the boss repeatedly. 

Edited by FrozenB
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Just saying that they have higher chance to afk than other well-geared players. That's based on my experience. If you don't agree, that's fine. I don't care.

 

Sometimes it is hard to tell if they are alts or not. It is all due to Trove event. New players can get to 1k+ just by whaling in trove event to get all those gems. I am saying this because there are a lot of these 1k+ players who just stand at a position to spam attacks without doing any mechanics (yes, I am talking about in hard mode where it can be party wipe if there are multiple of these players in single party). I have seen players also failing to do mechanic (taking flowers) in the first boss in NF or just randomly taking flowers beside them.

 

That's what I don't like the normal and hard mode system in this game. They nerfed normal dungeon too much that the mechanic in normal mode is completely different than hard mode (this is partially the company's fault.) They should keep the mechanics the same for both modes, but in normal mode, you won't get a party wipe if fail mechanics and all bosses's damage and hp are nerfed. In this way, new players can practice the mechanics without fearing to be re-fight the boss repeatedly. 

You didn't exactly answer my question. Let me reword it: How do you feel towards competent players that choose to join harder dungeons with their alts (while meeting the ap requirement)?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Normal modes these days are simply facerolls that high geared players can pretty much solo them. I don't understand why community has to be so toxic towards lower geared players that actually need the dungeons. I was lucky on my pleb 818 AP WL to get in hm NF where no one complained about my AP/gears. But more than often I have been gotten trashtalked to for being "undergeared" for dungeons that are for my level/AP and which I actually need for gearing. It's just sad how much elitism the game has these days.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nashida said:

I can only recommend to join a clan. I have a main 1060ap but serveral alts from 750ap to 850ap. Personally i totally dislike F8 parties when i'm not on my main. A big point people forget is AP does NOT equal damage. I met several "high geared/high ap" people that did the same dps as my alts, which is pretty sad concluding that those people would potentially kick you cause of ur low ap. You can have 2 fms 900ap but one puts 80k, the other 40k. Sadly people only watch ap. If i see someone that doesnt even have MSP ss yet and still uses asura/story ss, that would be a kick lel. 

Also, it IS possible to fail dugeons like nf dps wise if those ???ap people only put 10k dmg(second boss) including some people who didn't realize yet some skills are ccs...~kd into fire wall~. Additional i believe most players don't even know their dps and the dps of others due to a missing dps meter.

[Little story aside: NS NM, i was on my wl (830ap, msp/ns ss, seraph 7 basically). I did about 30k dps. HM13 DES, raven, did 50k. HM11 KFM 890ap did 35k dps. Gunner HM8 860ap did 55k dps. And two others. First boss took ages lel and that with sb&bb~ don't judge by ap o/]

If those god forsaken telia nodes start crapping out and I gain 100ms that's my dps being cut by a huge chunk. >_<

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Yes, it is because now gems are a lot easier to get due to 1) trove event and 2) recent patch. There are alot of fake 900+ AP players with all pinnacle accessories and baleful/seraph weapon. I am not saying all, but based on my experience, around 30-40% of them are just alts and tend to afk in dungeons. Yes, they only move when the bosses are dead (because they have to check if merchants of wonder spawned or not).

 

At least with raven gears, it proves that you are active players (still not guarantee, but higher chance) and know how to use your characters (basic CC skills).

So everyone is guilty, and cant even prove the opposite... Yes, OP have right.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh I don't have much right to be posting here, but I suppose I understand where you're coming from.
I understand there are pricks who only flame you.
But don't be mad at them. Pity them.

After all, these are the people that will never complete Vortex Temple. Twilight Sanctum (if NA lasts that long). and more

Reason being? With those bosses you need hp. You need teamwork. You need to know how to use a keyboard and look at the screen at the same time!
Pretty advanced shit for half of these people. They NEED that 1k ap carry, you dont.
Like many people have suggested, searching for a clan is the best way.
You can post in forums - pve - dungeon for stuff like raids i believe?
Or pray and hope for the best.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Displeased said:

You didn't exactly answer my question. Let me reword it: How do you feel towards competent players that choose to join harder dungeons with their alts (while meeting the ap requirement)?

Then, they need to gear up their alts if they want to join harder dungeons. It is not like they can just mail their gems to boost their alts' AP to 900+ or 1k+ without proper gears first. By the way, who knows you are an alt anyways? You can be new players or alts, only God and yourself know.

 

If I ask for 1k+ AP for a dungeon, there is 1k+ AP without any legendary accessories vs 950+ AP with full or some BT accessories. I would take the players with 950+ AP one. The end of story.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Then, they need to gear up their alts if they want to join harder dungeons. It is not like they can just mail their gems to boost their alts' AP to 900+ or 1k+ without proper gears first. By the way, who knows you are an alt anyways? You can be new players or alts, only God and yourself know.

 

If I ask for 1k+ AP for a dungeon, there is 1k+ AP without any legendary accessories vs 950+ AP with full or some BT accessories. I would take the players with 950+ AP one. The end of story.

I asked how do you feel towards competent players that fit the AP requirement but not your implicit BT gear requirement? In other words, if a baleful 9 player with 1k AP and no BT accessories performed the mechanics flawlessly in EL or ITF hard mode, what would that make you feel? Would you like them for being skillful? Would you be indifferent to them? Or would you still dislike them for having the audacity to join a hard dungeon without BT gear?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Displeased said:

I asked how do you feel towards competent players that fit the AP requirement but not your implicit BT gear requirement? In other words, if a baleful 9 player with 1k AP and no BT accessories performed the mechanics flawlessly in EL or ITF hard mode, what would that make you feel? Would you like them for being skillful? Would you be indifferent to them? Or would you still dislike them for having the audacity to join a hard dungeon without BT gear?

I feel...nothing because technically a baleful 9 players with 1k AP can never PUG a EL or IF hard mode in F8. They can only run it with their friends or clan-mates. 

 

Do you think I will feel happy for these competent players? No...

Do you think I will feel happy for those 950+ AP with full BT players? No...

 

Do you think I will feel happy when I can finish the dungeon ASAP? Yes..., and it occurs to me that players with some or full BT gears give me higher % to finish dungeon ASAP based on my personal experience. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Displeased said:

@FrozenB Then can we conclude that you favor high-end gear over a player with skills, knowledge, good reflexes, and low ping?

Yes because there is no way to tell if a player has that kind of skills, knowledge, good reflexes, and low ping in F8 lobby. 

 

How can you tell a player with all these 4 features when he/she join your dungeon lobby in F8? Will you ask them to do a quiz or show you a screenshot of their in-game ping? LOL....

If there is a way to find out these 4 features in less than few seconds (faster than checking their F2 stats), will you mind sharing them how?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Answers to who wants to play with me:

I'm in Jinsoyun server.

IGN's: Hajin Takemikazuchi; Hanako Takemikazuchi; Jinryu Toraneko; Hanami Mayumi;

Both Crimson and Cerulean sides.

Crimson `Bloodstone Winds clan

Cerulean `Jade Winds Clan

 

Waiting to meet your acquaintance~ 

c37feb3fbd6d92d1e19b28b5cd52b0d4eaa3e959

Edited by Takemikazuchi
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Yes because there is no way to tell if a player has that kind of skills, knowledge, good reflexes, and low ping in F8 lobby. 

 

How can you tell a player with all these 4 features when he/she join your dungeon lobby in F8? Will you ask them to do a quiz or show you a screenshot of their in-game ping? LOL....

If there is a way to find out these 4 features in less than few seconds (faster than checking their F2 stats), will you mind sharing them how?

You cannot, but I didn't ask that in the context of anticipation, as in deciding from an F8 lobby. A proper context for that conclusion would be at the end of a hard dungeon you just cleared, where perhaps you're deciding if you'd rather make friends with (or clan invite) a person with full BT gear and performed poorly versus a player with lesser gear but did mechanics perfectly.

Edited by Displeased
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Displeased said:

You cannot, but I didn't ask that in the context of anticipation, as in deciding from an F8 lobby. A proper context for that conclusion would be at the end of a hard dungeon you just cleared, where perhaps you're deciding if you'd rather make friends with (or clan invite) a person with full BT gear and performed poorly versus a lesser geared but highly skilled player.

Then, i think you are out of topics here. Since from the very beginning, I have been stating that why people check AP or gears in lobby for higher end dungeons. I am not asking to be friend with full BT gear or lesser gear players. That's also why OP said everyone is jerk beyond DT dungeon because he/she doesn't meet other players' AP or gear requirement, so he/she has a hard time to find dungeon party in F8. Also, how can a stranger (party leader) knows that he/she has all the 4 features you mentioned? It is better to assume no one has all those 4 features, but using the facts in F2 to make the decision for recruiting.

 

If people can check all those 4 features you mentioned above in F8 lobby, they wouldn't even have the AP or gear requirement to begin with.

 

With your proposed situation, it would never occur to me as I would only run dungeons with less geared players if they are friends or clan-mates.

 

If there is a way to know that lesser gear player have all those 4 features, of course I would take him/her for dungeon. However, the question is how to know it before running dungeon with him/her? Please don't tell me "try to run dungeon with him/her once" because as I stated in my post earlier, there is higher chance to fail or slow down the dungeon run with these lesser gear players, based on my personal experience.

 

Does it mean that these lesser gear players can never run dungeon? NO, they can use LFP to run normal mode or make their own dungeon party with 800+ AP requirements. I am sure there are 1k+ AP players who don't mind carrying these lesser gear players. However, for me, I only have limited game time per day to run through all purple train dungeons every day. Of course, I want to finish each dungeon ASAP.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...