Legendary soulshield advice please

Trix

Hi i've recently returned to the game, i had enough of the flowers to purchase the full set of the MSP but i also have enough of the raven feathers to purchase the first 4 pieces of the raven ss set.

Can someone please let me know if i should stick with 8 pieces of the MSP or would it be better to have 1-4 raven and 5-8 MSP?

Any advice would be appreciated ^_^

6 hours ago, Trix said:

Hi i've recently returned to the game, i had enough of the flowers to purchase the full set of the MSP but i also have enough of the raven feathers to purchase the first 4 pieces of the raven ss set.

Can someone please let me know if i should stick with 8 pieces of the MSP or would it be better to have 1-4 raven and 5-8 MSP?

Any advice would be appreciated ^_^

4 pieces isn't good, 5 pieces of Raven is good. So your only option is to go for full MSP or 5 MSP and 3 Raven (for the Doom & Bloom). But full MSP is better though. 

20 hours ago, EvaLynBoder said:

To add to that bit:
The element you use is important here too.

If you use Earth, 8MSP --> 8BT. Do not mix.

If you use Wind, you can do 5MSP/3BT before going to 8BT. The Doom n Bloom bonus is nice for Wind summoners.

Actually i'm still unsure which element i should be going for.  Before i took a break from BnS i played hybrid Bees/Sunflower depending on whether i would be dealing with groups or single target bosses, now things are completely different and i will have to stick to one as it's unrealistic to have 2 sets of gear.

I've been leaning towards Earth/Sunflower since coming back but i'm wondering if that's the best path as i play from Australia and have quite high ping (especially now that bns wont let me use wtfast).

Any advice on whether i should go Earth or Wind with my ping situation would also be appreciated ^_^

8 hours ago, Trix said:

Actually i'm still unsure which element i should be going for.  Before i took a break from BnS i played hybrid Bees/Sunflower depending on whether i would be dealing with groups or single target bosses, now things are completely different and i will have to stick to one as it's unrealistic to have 2 sets of gear.

I've been leaning towards Earth/Sunflower since coming back but i'm wondering if that's the best path as i play from Australia and have quite high ping (especially now that bns wont let me use wtfast).

Any advice on whether i should go Earth or Wind with my ping situation would also be appreciated ^_^

earth would be the best choice.

Archived