rare gold chest

newbiez

to influence any gambling addiction you may have. Also to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you off and dump any excess gold off into oblivion. Should you manage to hit the jackpot you won't keep it to yourself. You'll most likely shout it out in faction chat to influence others to partake in the RNG circle of doom.

5 hours ago, newbiez said:

huh? why would i shout it out in faction chat if i hit the jackpot? erm

because that's what people do.

Consider this to be a windrest version 2....  you will spend gold for nothing, but now that people more or less stopped doing it or do it when they remember if they feel like spending 15/20 gold and getting nothing in return.... it's a smart way to bait people in wasting away tho.

2 hours ago, Alkaa said:

because that's what people do.

Consider this to be a windrest version 2....  you will spend gold for nothing, but now that people more or less stopped doing it or do it when they remember if they feel like spending 15/20 gold and getting nothing in return.... it's a smart way to bait people in wasting away tho.

oh really? im never see it tho...back then i remmeber getting 100g from daily challenge box...im just straight away sell it to npc...

The rare gold chest is NCSOFT West's way of removing some of the gold that entered the market with the Radiant Energy being tradable for 15 gold.

You will rarely get more than 10 gold, so I would recommend not wasting money on it, instead buy something else from the Merchant of Wonders. Avoid falling for the trap and wasting your hard earned gold by spending it on this.

Don't say you weren't warned!

Spent 15g, received 5g. Gold well spent. Not my piece of bread. That was my one-time casual gambling story for you out there. Buying potions instead whenever merchant of wonders appears for the sake of purchasing something from her but i pretend that catbox chest doesn't exist. Take my advice for your own good friend.

Archived