Looking for a response on HM skills.

Happiny

sadly this is our reality now.

They don't care for us anymore, they only care about making easy money with rng boxes. They don't even bother in answer a very important community complaint. 

And our support... it's better not even start.

Today I'm only logging in to do raids. After that, I play other games. This is a nice game btw, but our devs and managers just suck.

Shame how a fun game gets ruined by the publisher. 
These changes are BAD! This makes HM skills not accessible at all, at least not to the majority of the players. 

Why proclaim that this patch will reduce costs, make things easier for the players and what not if it's all just a lie.

It's the same as changing the radiant energies exchange less than a day before the patch...

Honestly, what are you guys even doing there? Pay attention to your playerbase!

The way Skills are achieved in this game is so bad in my opinion. These HM skills should be behind some kind of pve/pvp achievement like titles or additional stats.

An asura ember is going for 600g these days, which is a total joke for a part of a skill u can gain.

To make things worse, u can use these HM skills in PvP, making the gap between F2P players and Whales even greater. As if Battlegrounds isnt already bad enough..

There is a BIGGER problem!

That is:

Premium was not-so-good prior to the patch, right? With everything being removed and our premium benefits being dwindled down to nothing, now in Dragon Express only 1 page is left (for Soul Shields); Everything else is gone. 

Premium has lost one more of it perks, HM reduced prices? Gone. Badges reduced prices? Gone. 

The biggest problem is not for us the players but for NCsoft, why am I saying this?

Look at it this way:

1. HM skills are harder to get now, so that means, less people will purchase the Duelist Bundle, which in turn equals to less sales, so less revenue for NCsoft. 

We cannot forget that this game and all their games are business models, they are meant to produce revenue, if something is not up-to-date and is obsolete they will change it. 

Answer 1. So the fix for this HM debauchery is simple: Do not BUY duelist bundles!

2. Premium membership is becoming obsolete, they haven't added any new benefit to it this year, in fact they have removed MANY of the core-benefits of premium members. 

This equals in less monthly subscriptions for NCsoft's product - Blade & Soul, overall less revenue.

Answer 2. To fix the Premium membership and how NCsoft is rewarding it's loyal and financially supportive members/customers we must Boycott this feature and stop purchasing it, until they realize this is not worthwhile and deem it necessary for a overhaul (change in the positive direction). 

These are my two cents.

Regards,

Takemi

UPDATE#1 Their fixing it as we said, losing revenue for 1 week on Duelist Bundle is the biggest decisive factor, and of course, our voices have been heard!

Below is the list of changes introduced within the update:

Increased the Antique Exchange for Radiant Energy from 10 Gold to 15 Gold. Those who exchanged before the update will find the extra gold in their Received Items after the maintenance.

Fixed an issue where Radiant Energy was still being used in recipes for Radiant Ring.

Fixed an issue where the breakthrough costs for certain Legendary Accessories was displaying incorrectly for Gunslingers on Equipment Upgrade Paths.

Removed High Quality Fabric from Transmutation.

Reduced the Duel rank requirements for purchasing Hongmoon Secret Techniques from the Zen Bean Trader NPC.

Routine server maintenance and modifications

This is the rainbow after a long torrential rain! 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Takemikazuchi said:

UPDATE#1 Their fixing it as we said, losing revenue for 1 week on Duelist Bundle is the biggest decisive factor, and of course, our voices have been heard!

Below is the list of changes introduced within the update:

Increased the Antique Exchange for Radiant Energy from 10 Gold to 15 Gold. Those who exchanged before the update will find the extra gold in their Received Items after the maintenance.

Fixed an issue where Radiant Energy was still being used in recipes for Radiant Ring.

Fixed an issue where the breakthrough costs for certain Legendary Accessories was displaying incorrectly for Gunslingers on Equipment Upgrade Paths.

Removed High Quality Fabric from Transmutation.

Reduced the Duel rank requirements for purchasing Hongmoon Secret Techniques from the Zen Bean Trader NPC.

Routine server maintenance and modifications

This is the rainbow after a long torrential rain! 

giphy.gif

I saw this and was excited but they don't say anything about the offals or elixr.. Might just be talking about books.

I'll try and be positive though.

Edit - I just reread it and yes they are removing it for everything. Thank you NC, you done good.

Archived