Halloween event

Runate

I just read the patch notes and im wondering if there is anything players below level 50 can look forward to this halloween, im lvl 34 right now and i want to focus on enjoying the story and everything that goes with it. From what i understood (heres hoping im wrong) the merchant spawns in dungeons that are lvl 50 and has an increased chance of spawning based on how recent the dungeon is. So back to my question , is there anything a lvl 34 can look forward to this Halloween (sorry if the post is out of place im writing this in a hurry i will edit it later)

Well you answered your own question, the merchant only spawns in lvl 50 dungeons. Though I'm pretty sure they will put new costumes that might be halloween themed in the hm store. It wasn't meant though for players to linger behind, they made it quicker to reach 50 so that everyone can catch up. Just doing yellow main quests you can reach 50 fairly quick.

8 minutes ago, SalemK said:

Well you answered your own question, the merchant only spawns in lvl 50 dungeons. Though I'm pretty sure they will put new costumes that might be halloween themed in the hm store. It wasn't meant though for players to linger behind, they made it quicker to reach 50 so that everyone can catch up. Just doing yellow main quests you can reach 50 fairly quick.

I know i know but i dont want to rush it and restricting the halloween fun for lvl 50s doesnt sound very festive to me :( im fairly new to BnS so im not sure how welcome my opinion is but i really feel like such events on such holidays should be made for everyone

19 minutes ago, Runate said:

I know i know but i dont want to rush it and restricting the halloween fun for lvl 50s doesnt sound very festive to me :( im fairly new to BnS so im not sure how welcome my opinion is but i really feel like such events on such holidays should be made for everyone

I'm afraid to say no :c
The level 50 patch has been out for a considerable amount of time, and soon enough the 55 patch will come out, making level 50 the new 45.
Honestly speaking, it's difficult if not near improppable for beginners to get much out of this event.
However, that's where cold storage comes in. It allows you a chance at a couple outfits, some dungeon, in which case you use one fabric, others being event, requiring high quality fabric.
Unfortunately this caused a huge increase in price, and this merchant is horrific anyways.
I'd say just forget about it and enjoy the game. Once you get to events, it's not fun anymore in my personal opinion.

You're right, everyone should've gotten a chance to get something from this event, not just people with lvl 50+ characters. Unfortunately even if you are lvl 50 you have a low chance of getting good items. What i'm assuming they'll do is put the purple version of the new costume (and hopefully other halloween accoutrements) onto the HM store next outfit rotation. At least with the blood raid event it's pretty easy for lowbies to get something out of the event, and the dungeon even gives them a surplus in xp. Maybe they thought they were too generous with the last event and had to be more selfish with this event or something kek

Archived