2x weapon evolve attempts from baleful9-baleful 10 have failed and ate my pristine oil

CharlieIsBoss

I will send in a ticket, but something else is wrong.

I figured I may as well upgrade my L8 baleful bangle, so I do the recipe with all the mats: forge orb super xform stone, moons, elysians etc

so it gets to L9

I have all the mats for the level 10 evolution which was similar to the L9 in mat selection  forge orb, super xform stone etc etc   EXCEPT

THE EVOLVE WINDOW ASKS FOR A PRISTINE OIL.  I MADE A PRISTINE OIL FOR 280 gold +void stones

WHEN I EVOLVED, IT STAYED L9.  

I thought I screwed up and the old system was invalid and my stupid thinking was this was the new L9, so I did it again, but it stayed at L9

there went 2 sacred oils and 20 voids down the sewer...

seriously, I am not going to do anything in this game, too scary and dangerous.

so be warned

um pristine oil changes ur weapon from baleful to seraph and other way around.... you have to select which upgrade u want to do. one of them will be stage 10 (whatever item u have bale or seraph)

u must have selected option to change to other type, thats why it asked for pristine oil ~

Ummmmmm you straight up just switched from baleful to seraph with the pristine oil and then switched back to baleful again :D

I would recommend just sending a ticket saying you messed up and they might give you the mats you wasted, if not next time check if you are upgrading to the next stage or switching to seraph.

I will consider sending in a ticket after I get over the feeling of having an IQ lower than absolute zero.

I have evolved stuff perfectly the whole way, maybe I was just so focused on loading the mats I ignored the setting. there was a true moment of blank out stupidity I guess for not registering this was wrong and everything was different.  and I know about switching the weapon type.. like the trash mob says "Pathetic!" lol

great example of "you need to stop right where you are at if it looks wrong". 

edit: OK, I see what happened. the first stage that you may switch to seraph from baleful is the 9->10 evolve screen. this default presents the switch screen and I needed to select the baleful L10 choice.... so ya, I never had to check that selection before, and then the big fail.

Oddly enough, most of the time, when you're trying to upgrade your weapon, it automatically select to change your weapon to the other type instead of selecting the upgrade. This way, people make mistakes. At least, that's what it did before : Whevener I wanted to increase my Riftwalk from a given stage to the next one, it automatically selected "Dawnforged" in the list of upgrade. Obviously, I knew something was wrong because I knew exactly which materials were required, but I can understand why someone with a lower level weapon would make the mistake.

While their item upgrade interface is more intuitive than it was before, it's still messing up sometimes. I mean, on my Gunslinger, by default, it's trying to revert to the other type everytime I want to upgrade...

I would ask for a rollback. This isn't entirely your fault.

Archived