Merchant of Wonders

Azmoke

2 minutes ago, Sawary said:

same I tried 4 times including karii the 2nd boss and nothing, something off about spawn rate it seems.

I did the kaari lord two times only, but i did in the sole purpose of knowing if it would only spawn after him. But nothing. D:

10 minutes ago, Animaester said:

Not sure if merchant spawns after 1st boss, but she spawned after 2nd boss for me. 

It's always only spawned after 1st boss cause there was never a 100% people had orbs to do second boss.. wow now making people use orbs to do second boss just for a chance at merchant. (though from what i've heard so far she's a joke just like the last one.. super expensive items you get for far less running the dungeon)  

• NCSOFT

I can confirm that the Merchant of Wonders does spawn in Cold Storage and this time she has a chance to spawn after the Kaari Lord is defeated.

21 minutes ago, Pusskramhaj said:

Anyone know which outfits these are? Did they get the names wrong and it's supposed to be the new halloween outfits? Or will those only be available through f10?

840d8c12e1.png

Looks like the names have been changed and these are now Bloodmoon Masquerade and Monster Ball sets.

I'll update the article now. Thanks for the catch!

17 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

I can confirm that the Merchant of Wonders does spawn in Cold Storage and this time she has a chance to spawn after the Kaari Lord is defeated.

Looks like the names have been changed and these are now Bloodmoon Masquerade and Monster Ball sets.

I'll update the article now. Thanks for the catch!

I'm just unlucky then? D: 

27 minutes ago, ShiroValkyria said:

Also could we get a preview picture of the new weapon skins that come with this event if thats not too much to ask?

adding on that is there a preview to see what could drop in the merchant ? on all stages... like trove ?

Used 10 resets few hours ago ,seen 1 merchant.Had like always some crap things ,trying to sell them to me as ''wonders''.I wonder why so low spawn rate -if Cold Storage is considered a place with high changes (lol). And also why we have to get an orb just to see the merchant ...should been like before -more accesible for all.I'm very dissapointed.For sure I won't buy any resets any time soon.

17 minutes ago, Windy said:

Used 10 resets few hours ago ,seen 1 merchant.Had like always some crap things ,trying to sell them to me as ''wonders''.I wonder why so low spawn rate -if Cold Storage is considered a place with high changes (lol). And also why we have to get an orb just to see the merchant ...should been like before -more accesible for all.I'm very dissapointed.For sure I won't buy any resets any time soon.

One thing I have noticed is for some reason on the X server he has a very low spawn rate. I ran my alts through the X server yesterday and today so 8 runs he only spawned 2 times. When I soloed CS with my main on the physical server I ran 11 times and only had 2 misses. it was damn near a 90% spawn rate. 

Archived