Radiant Energy Compensation...

xCrystalx

What about those people that SOLD OUT the randiant energy in marketplace right after the update yesterday??? 

The compensation says that you need to have the radiant energy to EXCHANGE for the compensation. I lost a lot of gold (as many other people) in RE-SELLING the radiant energy, so we don't get a compensation at all -.-

Also if you wondered why sold the radiants yesterday. Basically I was going to get the same money, 10g in marketplace and they SAID that we were getting 10G per radiant so I didn't see the point in waiting.

This is not cool at all, this is not a compensation and I am sure I am not the only one who lost A LOT OF money because of this, and not even getting a compensation after all.

This is exactly what happened to me and as far as I know we dont get nothing. I sold out the RE after reading the update yesterday, and they come now saying giving more compensation, right after the maintenance started, because they could not do this before right?

I too sold a fair amount of RE for 13g each, not knowing if they'd stick to their 10g each or possibly change it again. I still have more listed on the AH at 13-14g each and I'm hoping I'll be able to take them off right after maintenance is over. Nonetheless, I believe this 15g change needed to happen at least as an attempt to restore some of their lost credibility. 

Just now, Displeased said:

I too sold a fair amount of RE for 13g each, not knowing if they'd stick to their 10g each or possibly change it again. I still have more listed on the AH at 13-14g each and I'm hoping I'll be able to take them off right after maintenance is over. Nonetheless, I believe this 15g change needed to happen at least as an attempt to restore some of their lost credibility. 

Good luck. You will need it, as buyers can buy from anywhere - you can only cancel your sales at an NPC.

Just now, amokk said:

Good luck. You will need it, as buyers can buy from anywhere - you can only cancel your sales at an NPC.

Thanks, but 1-2g lost per RE is an extremely minor loss in the long run. My sympathies go out to the F2P players that got their hopes dashed by the gem exchange announcements.

2 minutes ago, Displeased said:

I bought the radiants when they were for 16g each (because when I check them it was at that price) I rushed and bought them because I wanted the gems so bad. Next I read the update that it won't work like that so I sold for 10g. It's really a big difference, they give a "compensation" about the RE=10g per unit, so I basically sold in marketplace.

Now I read this ANOTHER compensation today, when I already sold them out and lost too much money. This shouldn't be like this...

What i notice here is that many of you reacted to their 1st announcement without waiting for any updates or replies. Maybe just maybe next time you wait. Considering the reaction of the community it was expected they would increase the gold amount. Next time things like this will happen(and they will) just wait for an update.

1 minute ago, Katjes said:

What i notice here is that many of you reacted to their 1st announcement without waiting for any updates or replies. Maybe just maybe next time you wait. Considering the reaction of the community it was expected they would increase the gold amount. Next time things like this will happen(and they will) just wait for an update.

No one knew what was going to happen. They already gave a compensation. Who would have thought they were going to give ANOTHER compensation over a compesation? 

It's easy for you to say this now lol

28 minutes ago, xCrystalx said:

No one knew what was going to happen...

This is exactly why you shouldn't have rushed to resell them, nor buy them at an obviously inflated price in the first place.
You spent gold on events you couldn't accurately predict. It's called gambling, and sometimes you lose.

You now guys what 's funny , this baby cry .

yesterday i buy but today i sold and now this again 

5 years old baby nothing more of the stupidity of brain , this is a gamble you lose today and somebody more smart get it back tomorrow 

*phew* seeying the aftermath of the Korean decision, im happy i didnt sell my RE, rather i kept them.

i mean for realsies, the decision was bad, well at least they coulda told us a week earlier, guys dont go ballistic on Jonathan, he didnt know either, he just told us what he has been told and he isnt even the actual Producer.

Jonathan is "only" the right Hand of the Producer: Nico Coutant, dont spam his twitter please, i bet he feels bad aswell, cuz he had to break his "promise".

10 minutes ago, Trilioh said:

This is exactly why you shouldn't have rushed to resell them, nor buy them at an obviously inflated price in the first place.
You spent gold on events you couldn't accurately predict. It's called gambling, and sometimes you lose.

This is why they should be CLEAR telling their players stuff so important like this. I'm even surprised you are saying this, when they have the fault after all lol.

8 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

Well like real life stock exchange, you should't play the market based on announcements. You'll always be on the losing end.

Then who should I trust then? this sentence is so stupid. People will end up not trusting these stupid people no more. I WONDER WHY. 

This is sad because they're killing the game and some people don't even see it nor care.

55 minutes ago, xCrystalx said:

I bought the radiants when they were for 16g each (because when I check them it was at that price) I rushed and bought them because I wanted the gems so bad. Next I read the update that it won't work like that so I sold for 10g. It's really a big difference, they give a "compensation" about the RE=10g per unit, so I basically sold in marketplace.

Now I read this ANOTHER compensation today, when I already sold them out and lost too much money. This shouldn't be like this...

Press F to pay respect.

well this happens, i gambled and i won ^^ 64 * 15 = 960 + 7 Days Premium i cant complain. i bought mine straight at the start.

but it still has a bitter aftertaste, since i dont get the gems.

Just now, Kodiak said:

Press F to pay respect.

well this happens, i gambled and i won ^^ 64 * 15 = 960 + 7 Days Premium i cant complain. i bought mine straight at the start.

but it still has a bitter aftertaste, since i dont get the gems.

They changed their compensation from night to day like so many times. There is still people saying "its called gambling" it's different this time.

They don't even inform one thing right at once. I am not surprised I lost stuff anyway, but this shouldnt have been this way.

Archived