Radiant Energy Antique Exchange Compensation

Youmukon

3 minutes ago, Sir Bismarck said:

Why is everyone so mad about hyping themself about a "subject to change" matter?! seriusly this is brand new stuff and people get super angry about buying up alot of radiant energies in a subject that wasn't even finalised? I don't get this community sometimes and this is one of them, everyone I see is crying about having been naive enough to spend all that they own on something that wasn't set in stone and demmand that NCsoft plays parents for their own mistakes

Lets say NCSoft build a house, and tell you that you can have it for free as "new feature" if you fill it with furniture bough from them, so you go to market and buy all the furniture that you need to get the house. Half day before you can move to your new house with a lot of furniture that you bough they tell you. Hey we won't give you the house cause we found out that it is way to big lose and we didn't calculate it well. As an compensation they will return you "few" % of money and tell you, but if you wait some times we will give you the house - we can't just do it right now. So you end up with many furniture and you have nowhere to live, you need to wait before they allow you to go there.

That is exactly what happen- we were promised gems, but they only returned us (some) golds, now we have many radiant energy worth of stuff we don't want and we need to wait for gems ( house )

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Sir Bismarck said:

Why is everyone so mad about hyping themself about a "subject to change" matter?! seriusly this is brand new stuff and people get super angry about buying up alot of radiant energies in a subject that wasn't even finalised? I don't get this community sometimes and this is one of them, everyone I see is crying about having been naive enough to spend all that they own on something that wasn't set in stone and demmand that NCsoft plays parents for their own mistakes

Official announcements not supposed to be just empty words.

5 minutes ago, Shîro said:

That is exactly what happen- we were promised gems, but they only returned us (some) golds, now we have many radiant energy worth of stuff we don't want and we need to wait for gems ( house )

we where promised more easily accessable gems that's true but we where never promised exactly how it was to happen we where only shown a possible system in a subject to change preview and then everyone got so hyped they thought all of this was set in stone I just read through the patch notes and nowhere does it say that what we saw in the stream was the thing to happen

4 minutes ago, Sir Bismarck said:

we where promised more easily accessable gems that's true but we where never promised exactly how it was to happen we where only shown a possible system in a subject to change preview and then everyone got so hyped they thought all of this was set in stone I just read through the patch notes and nowhere does it say that what we saw in the stream was the thing to happen

it was in website, they just changed it with this re:announcement

5 minutes ago, Sir Bismarck said:

So we should neither watch streams, nor read patch notes, right? Ignorance would be bliss if we are blind and deaf to their announcements and we would always be happy no matter what they do, wouldn't we? 

I understand that mistakes are made, but I rather live (and even play a game) in a more transparent, less autistic world. 

5 minutes ago, Sir Bismarck said:

That is where you are wrong kiddo, it was said and written at least 3 times on both website and twitter that 1 radiant = 1 powder and powder had real value for gems, now they deleted the value completely not even leaving single gem fragment which means that they killed the possibility of getting new gem from radiant, which they confirmed 3 times.

OMG wtf even 15g is to much when most time was radiant energy last two week for 10-13g so price 12 or 13g is most fair.

It is sad because to many people just bought it for 10g and now selling for 15g? WOW

Just look on average market price in last week and do it according to this price!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Hanty said:

OMG wtf even 15g is to much when most time was radiant energy last two week for 10-13g so price 12 or 13g is most fair.

It is sad because to many people just bought it for 10g and now selling for 15g? WOW

Just look on average market price in last week and do it according to this price!!!!!

Or give me powder and I will be happy,.. well even fragment + 5g and I would be happy LUL

2 minutes ago, Hanty said:

How it would be if we would get gem powders instead of gold?

u just fail at this 
u always make it easy to the ppl who didn't suffer enough to get the items 
beside the old players who work so hard to get it stuck at same place 
for example this system will be like this 
and it was before when u lunched (riftwalk weapon stage 6) path and u can go change for stage 6 raven path + nobula stone to reduce materials
which is so unfair for the old ppl who sufferd to get the weapon to this far 
Now everyone have the stage 6 weapon raven without work even 1/4 the work that the other ppl did from doing raids/dang./old craft and pay way much money and gold for it 

same will be with Gems 
everyone will get the gems upgraded to max gems without work so hard for it 
and the ppl who already upgraded their gems will stuck same 

the solution is to lunch something for everyone .. fair for both side 
if u lunched gem system fro new players then lunch something better for old players 
if u lunched reduction for weapon path then lunch it for the other path as well 

a step in the right direction tbh

but as usual you will still get ppl whining, no matter what offer is made all they want  is 30g per RE + a powder + a free octa of choice for each RE they have stored in invent :)

ffs ppl they realised they screwed up and are actually trying to do something about it, in other games they screw up and just say fk it lol

1 hour ago, Youmukon said:
    • Awarding 5 extra gold per each Antique turn-in to try to get closer to the current marketplace value. We’ll be looking into the Antiques exchanges from now until 11/1 and distributing each week’s extra gold during the next two Wednesday maintenances.

5 extra gold per each Antique turn-in or only per Radiant Energy turned in? I still have some old Antiques to turn in :D

1 hour ago, Ali Nagi said:

u just fail at this 
u always make it easy to the ppl who didn't suffer enough to get the items 
beside the old players who work so hard to get it stuck at same place 
for example this system will be like this 
and it was before when u lunched (riftwalk weapon stage 6) path and u can go change for stage 6 raven path + nobula stone to reduce materials
which is so unfair for the old ppl who sufferd to get the weapon to this far 
Now everyone have the stage 6 weapon raven without work even 1/4 the work that the other ppl did from doing raids/dang./old craft and pay way much money and gold for it 

same will be with Gems 
everyone will get the gems upgraded to max gems without work so hard for it 
and the ppl who already upgraded their gems will stuck same 

the solution is to lunch something for everyone .. fair for both side 
if u lunched gem system fro new players then lunch something better for old players 
if u lunched reduction for weapon path then lunch it for the other path as well 

so u want this game to stay with the same old population forever?

In most games, as it ages, it always help new people getting confortable in game to lv/get gear a lil easier tahn bfore cause its like a time line.

there is nothing wrong with Making easy fr new players.

U work hard? Even if u farm 50 times a day fr a dungeon, U will still pay up NC coins or use ur card fr stuff like trove, so u  still in the same boat like others.

so instead of complaining, just take this opportunity to get higher stuff like gem fr ur own account and alt chars too.

Peace

You would think... that any company with a project this scale... in this case release of a new content.... etc, new System and Features.... You would have RESEARCHED the community first than, base on your findings... make the adjustment?

instead You guys went on ahead and Announced something you guys cant actually do because someone on the team screwed up...

you guys are bunch of amateurs

"I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you". - Friedrich Nietzsche

I really hope people defending the company on the comments are either part of the company themselves or people that earned money negotiating REs or that bought from whales. "They can't be serious" I tell myself.

The only good thing about all this is that I'm letting my friend 2,115G richer while I quit.

I'm out. I'm a free b*tch now baby.

taeyang-dance.gif

4 minutes ago, Cipro said:

so u want this game to stay with the same old population forever?

In most games, as it ages, it always help new people getting confortable in game to lv/get gear a lil easier tahn bfore cause its like a time line.

there is nothing wrong with Making easy fr new players.

U work hard? Even if u farm 50 times a day fr a dungeon, U will still pay up NC coins or use ur card fr stuff like trove, so us till in the same boat like others.

so instead of complaining, just take this opportunity to get higher stuff like gem fr ur own account and alt chars too.

Peace

yeah thats right making it easy sure 
old population is the best population they have 
they shouldn't lose them 
so many ppl i know quite the game of this population cuz this 

now the new players step ahead than the old not at even the same lvl 
and i can't go their way to upgrade mine 
+
if they gonna change any mistake in the website they should make the stream after 
not after ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up then they just post little forum to make it clear 

so wierd 

this show how this company does not care at all... did you guys forget that you are the one that devalue most of our money before? all the past troves were we paid 100g ea for hexagonal gems + real money for keys and you all change them to what a lower grade gems... then put all our gems back to where they at before... if your changing the stats it's your systems fault we paid for hexagonal and you people devalued them and change the stats for us to be forced to exchange them...

Just chill off already. As an EU player i could be angry for the extended downtime yet i'm not even impatient in the slightest. watch some tv or listen to the radio. Complaining won't get anyone anywhere. The compensation is a nice thing however i would have very preferred them not doing it and stick to the 10g per radiants as people are likely to abuse the plus five extra gold once EU goes live again. Everyone will be buying out remaining radiant energies for potentially extra gold.

Archived