Maintenance times. For real now?

EvaLynBoder

Yes, this topic needs to be made every time this happens.

3 hour maintenance for US in the middle of the night.

8.5 hour maintenance for EU starting at 1PM for Western Europe.

And another ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you to Euros and a day wasted on maintenance that US servers dont even get.

24 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

as if it matters, wednesday is always maintenance day, and its always at least 3 hours.

Not to mention the EU people crying is really getting old....

It's freaking 5 hours difference, kidding me? Easy to speak if you play on NA.

lets face some real truths here.

anyone who is working a job or going to school in NA will not be able to play until they get home in the evening or night anyway.

so that's basically the same as the EU ppl hopping on when maint ends.

people who are unemployed or don't current attend school can potentially be playing regardless of what time it is anyway, during the day or night.

and applies to anyone in NA or EU.

sooooooooooo seriously does it really matter? 

7 minutes ago, chickenpoodle said:

anyone who is working a job or going to school in NA will not be able to play until they get home in the evening or night anyway.

Dafuq did you smoke? 

Maint will end at ~9pm in Germany. How is that "basically the same" as NA?

8.5h maint for EU, starting at 1pm. Great.

Treating half their customers like trash... This is all I'm taking, not gonna spend a single one of my dirty euros on this game.

Sell this game to Blizzard, incompetent liar NCSoft.

Good thing I have plenty of time to tell you how I feel about this. It's raining outside and we EU players still have 5h of maintenance ahead of us.

51 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

as if it matters, wednesday is always maintenance day, and its always at least 3 hours.

Not to mention the EU people crying is really getting old....

If only the 3 hours ok (13:00 - 16:00 in Germany) normal people are Working/at school and can play when they come home. But today its 8,5 hours!!!! We can hopefully play at 21:30 o_O

17 minutes ago, chickenpoodle said:

people who are unemployed or don't current attend school can potentially be playing regardless of what time it is anyway, during the day or night.

and applies to anyone in NA or EU.

Yeah, NA Maintance is over now. U come home in 2-3 hours and u can play. EU people come home now ore in 1-2 hours and still can not paly, because EU Maintence is NOT over now. EU can hopefully play at 21:30, thats now in 5 hours. And then EU people play 1 hour and go to bed, because tomorrow work or school. How long can u play?

I don´t say anything if the maintence is 3 hours, but today we have 5,5hours MORE maintence then NA.

are you guys totally oblivious to time zones?

people in western Canada and Americas are leaving for work or school RIGIHT NOW as we speak.

they're not going to be home for another 6-10 hours.

but anyway obviously the point of my post is lost to everyone.

so I shall take my leave here.

because i'm not going to sit here and watch this crap become hostile for no reason at all.

1 minute ago, chickenpoodle said:

people in western Canada and Americas are leaving for work or school RIGIHT NOW as we speak.

So what? If they don't play is not because NCSoft is offering them a bad nor a discontinuation of their service.

NA people has the service accesible anytime during the day, unlike EU. We want equal treatment as we are no less important than you guys are.

This is insulting.

13 minutes ago, chickenpoodle said:

re-read the 2nd line in my post.

then re-read what you said. 

lol...

Maint is over in NA. They get home and can play immediately.

We get home, maint is still going for 3hours. By the time it ends, I have 1h until I gotta go to sleep. "Basically same as NA".

no, u missed the point. Ok, ur right, u are now at work. but if u come home, u can play, or not? First EU people are now at home from school or work (i had my end of working day 45mins ago and i am home since 15mins) and can´t play. I hopefully can play in 5 hours, but then i have to go to sleep, because i go tomorrow at 6 o´clock to work.

U come home after work, play fo 2-3hours (?), then watch a little TV and go to bed. End maintence after 3 hours, just like in NA, and i wouldn´t say anything, and could now play after work.

10 minutes ago, chickenpoodle said:

because i'm not going to sit here and watch this crap become hostile for no reason at all.

Right, and over in some countries people are actually free this week. And the time actually does matter.

Look, the point is for NA it is ALWAYS at a time where only long maintenances will impact people, even if they are free.

Whereas EU is ALWAYS screwed.

I didn't make this topic to complain about the day though (I mean, we were promised 2 years ago that it would be seperate, and it still hasn't happened, so one more topic won't change things). But I made it to complain about the time difference without any explanation.

I just returned to game after 1yr break and now i remember why did i left.

Those maint are joke... EU is screwed over and over again... Well at least i `m happy i didnt bought premium when i came back to game.

No point to give money to company who fak up every time like this. Its not the first and not the last time.

Hopefully i have some time today to play before ZzZzZ but who knows... at 8th hour they might decide to give EU 12h maint becouse "fuk you thats why" ^^ so might see ya tomorrow in game <3

49 minutes ago, chickenpoodle said:

No we do get your point. the only thing its a bad one. yeah people may leave right now for work/school but they can play from the afternoon untill the evening. EU cant, they will have 1 or 2 hours playtime before they have to go to bed. (trust me going to bed at 11 is NOT what you want to do if you have to wake up at 4h15 so you can get to work at 6) besides NA maint takes place when everyone is sleeping or goes to work/school, EU maint takes place when everyone is done with that and has finally some free time to play making them lose valuable playing time for some people.

see? we are complaining about the time the maint takes place and the time difference between EU and NA.

Archived