Radiant Energy Exchange Update

Liinxy

Although I am not affected by this last minute change, I do feel sympathy towards the players who bought the radiant energy more than 10 golds in the markets recently. They just lost golds simply by the bad game management from these unprofessional GMs.

However, nothing much players can do because they hold all the rights to change anything in the game. (yes, literally, they can shut down the game server immediately if they want to.) 

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you couldve literaly changed it in any other way and people wouldnt have been pissed, increase the fking cost of the gems powder wise to offset the influx of radiant energy ones, nooooo you wont do that youll just fking fist your entire community by throwing "10g" of them after making a upgrading material fking useless

33 minutes ago, les anon said:

Do you realize that this majorly affected F2P players too, as the way to obtain the said gems got removed (and instead will be antiqued to a lesser value than it was originally going for?)

But I'm saying, they're not doing this then leaving us in the dark. The new system to obtain gems is substantially better. I mean if we all want to sit around and pretend that the old way to transmute gems wasn't a whale fest, then I can't help you there and we're still gonna have to work for gems but it'll be easier. Though, when haven't you had to work for your gear as a f2p player? Looks like people are mad about gold compensation which, alright, I guess that's a fair complaint but I'm looking at the the fact that I don't have to sit around and wait for an event or trove every time I want to upgrade the current gems that I have. 

You cannot even show your face on stream 3 days ago and say it out loud, and give us that sad excuse of a gollum looking shy guy with french accent.

IT IS 30 HONGMOONCOINS on F10 !!!!!!!!TODAY!!!!!!!!!!, that is 30*1.1206/ 2.00 = 16,8 GOLD you piece of cricket.

BEST cricket community manager EVER!!!!

~~You got no clue, but "It*s all intended", as another really dumb person once said~~

yeah but this system change fcks any "whale" who doesnt already have full octagonal gems too, since now if you had radiant energy saved up for combining the gems your now fked because they took all your upgrade material and made it useless so now you have to start collecting fking powder from zero to be able to upgrade, this is just a giant ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you to evryone

Unbelievable. I personally bought only like 10 of RE for around 12 gold but WTF? This only proves that all stuff you say on your streams and patch notes is just bullshit. No sense to waste time and watch/read it,  it will be changed or maybe will not be changed nobody knows. So basically all info from company before patch has no value. Wait...not only before patch, before maintance too. Cause it never ends when you write it ends and tomorrow just like always it will be prolonged. Unbelievable. And all this almost before patch... You need to THINK before you give lie info every time about patches (too many times already) and before maitance. Your info-bullshit has no value at all. So fraud...

And there are people who bought RE to sell after. Jeee...you know today I've heard so many people called you douchebags.

3 minutes ago, totokii said:

But I'm saying, they're not doing this then leaving us in the dark. The new system to obtain gems is substantially better. I mean if we all want to sit around and pretend that the old way to transmute gems wasn't a whale fest, then I can't help you there and we're still gonna have to work for gems but it'll be easier. Though, when haven't you had to work for your gear as a f2p player? Looks like people are mad about gold compensation which, alright, I guess that's a fair complaint but I'm looking at the the fact that I don't have to sit around and wait for an event or trove every time I want to upgrade the current gems that I have. 

Nobody complains the new system is bad, retarded. We are saying how bad NCsoft has lied to us as their customers. Just because it doesn't affect you, it doesn't mean the change is good for everyone. Having advertisement officially on both twitch and website, then creating this last minute change, it is a deception, and they should be sue for that. Your post in defending them is totally off topic. We don't complain the new system. We criticize their execution, in which they baited ppl to buy their radiant on f10 with Ncoins, and now they are taking it back. 

Here’s why: The development team has taken a closer look into the Radiant Energy conversion rate as Antiques, and found an imbalance between the existing value of Radiant Energy compared to the Hongmoon Gem Powder which would have caused gems to be devalued significantly.

So,

They found out that there is too much radiant energy in game and that it would make gems way too easy. Well I do kinda understand that, but what I don't understand is why in the world did someone though of fixing this by giving away 10g per radiant?

I mean if they did really plan on giving powder for radiant, and found out that there is 3x more radiant energy then they though of then simple reason would be to give 1 powder for 3 radiant (+ some gold maybe).

Isn't it more logical ? Not only that would prove that they really did plan to give us powders from start but it would also chill most people off since it make sense at least by a bit, but 10g per one radiant? ONLY 10G? and NO POWDER?

Ncsoft please, think of this. I belive 5 radiant for 1 powder and 50gold is still better then deleting powder exchange from radiant at all.

Hahahaha Omg NcSoft You guys Fuuuuuuuvcked Uuuup Pretty bad Omg , this is soo frustrating that I can't even get angry , i'm just literally laughing now out of anger hahaha , You guys are really dump like , wth? 
This Update was actually a really good move for you guys , it could have somehow raise the playerbase but noooo you had to change the one thing people were hyped on , I'm actually sorry for cussing but y'all are dumb af , pls give this game to another company that actually listen to their players voices cause right now..Man i'm out of words , Just dumb

I am fine with this update, since there will be 0 reason to spent on trove/ events anymore when u can get octas so easily.

However the 10g is a joke, i bought hundreds of radiants and this update really cucked us. 15g should be more fair, 10g is way too little for what its worth

1 hour ago, Liinxy said:

Here’s why: The development team has taken a closer look into the Radiant Energy conversion rate as Antiques, and found an imbalance between the existing value of Radiant Energy compared to the Hongmoon Gem Powder which would have caused gems to be devalued significantly. Because we want to start this major (and positive) change to gems off right, the Antique exchange will instead provide 10 gold per Radiant Energy. We’re sorry about the last-minute changes, and hope that this won’t impact you too much – and to be clear, both powder and fragments are tradeable items.

haha you dont want to start it off badly.. REALY!?! oh and its tradeable thanks for that hey here take all upgrade material i ahve right now, give me under market value for them... and watch me try to fking buy gem powder with it wich will COST ALOT ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING MORE THEN 10g! even im upgrading to fking hepta wich atm is 35 fking radiant energy it will be 350gold now oh joy because im sure evry fking gempowder wont go for fking 100g each, seriously ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ your dev team you fking assholes

NCsoft if there are too many radiant energy then just change the "exchange rate" from 1:1 to something else (5:1 + some gold of compensation is better then getting 0 powders)

Now show us how much you really care about your customers.

So lets quickly calculate it...

Right now we may use square gems and upgrade it before the patch to get 1 powder at a cost of 10 radiants, 8 noonstones, 5 mysterious crystals. To get one powder.

Thats a cost over 135 g for materials only, gems not included.

Or we may do daily for 8 days straight to get 1 powder. My 8 days are worth even more. If you do not wish for anything else for those solar energies of course, which is rarely the case.

By limiting the source of powders so much, you just increased the price for 1 powder to ... my guess would be well over 200 g.

So please again repeat you wanted to make that change so gems would be more available to players :D

I just don't get how NCsoft can announce as FACT on the news system changes 5 days ago that radiant energies would exchange for powders and then also announce it on the twitch stream, to only announce that you've changed your minds and are giving less than market value instead less than 24hrs before the patch.

Those announcements encouraged players to stockpile off both the marketplace and store, potentially investing a lot of gold and real money into this.

You obviously must have had a meeting to decide this, at what point did you decide that your player base would actually be OK with this? 

To do this, especially at this point, completely betrays the faith your community has in you.

I do somewhat agree with the look on value of radiant energy to powder devaluing gems slightly too much, but you can't just announce something not only once or twice as something that is factually certain to be part of the update... you're committing to the update by this... and then last minute you do a U-turn.

I seriously hope you reconsider this change before maintenance.

This is absolutely unacceptable. Not only did you lie about upcoming patch info to get players to buy up energies and spend ncoin, you then revert it ONE DAY BEFORE and instead are giving people back LESS GOLD than market value of energies. Absolute scam of your own players, and unbelievable. There better be a revert of this change or massively increased compensation or alot of players are just gonna leave. Personally this is the last straw, if you straight up lie to take advantage of players, no point investing any more time or money into the game. Goodbye.

To the few that think this doesn't affect them, i'm sorry to inform you if you were planning on upgrading gems it certainly does. They have effectively wiped out all the mats used to upgrade gems and to top it off are undervaluing them by at least 5g each if you use RE on f10 and the current exchange rate. All the gold you get is mostly useless anyway since there wont be any powder in f5 because none will exist till it is farmed. This shortage it going to make the powders absurdly expensive making gem upgrading LESS ACCESSIBLE. We have all just been robbed, f2p and p2w players both!!

4 minutes ago, Glavos said:

To the few that think this doesn't affect them, i'm sorry to inform you if you were planning on upgrading gems it certainly does. They have effectively wiped out all the mats used to upgrade gems and to top it off are undervaluing them by at least 5g each if you use RE on f10 and the current exchange rate. All the gold you get is mostly useless anyway since there wont be any powder in f5 because none will exist till it is farmed. This shortage it going to make the powders absurdly expensive making gem upgrading LESS ACCESSIBLE. We have all just been robbed, f2p and p2w players both!!

Exactly ....

Archived