Radiant Energy Exchange Update

Liinxy

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NCWest is like a 7 year old who cant make decisions for themselves, its like the guy who's week off came back today and knew the game economy/company's profit manager that knew what tf he/she was doing and was like "Huh, yeah we can't do that, it'll ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ our trove and RNG chest profits", and told the 7 year old's who can't think for themselves to change it to something else, anything else, and they chose for it to be a 1:10g conversion. Like common, this is worse then the evolved stone crisis.

I know you guys are working as a professional support team and update content. But this is too wrong because you guys changed at the last minute, so every player who was hoping to get higher tier gems now become broken. You guys paid your attention on that Marketplace, but wasn't about our player who already spent a thousand of gold to buy radiant energies. I just want to say "QUIT THE JOB, THERE ARE MANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAS RESUME OUT THERE WANT TO GET THIS JOB, AND THEY WILL DO BETTER THAN EVERY OF YOU". I have lost more than hundred gold because you guys retarded support team. This is not what I expected from the top industry company that hired you guys.

Go **** yourself, you guys piece of f*cking trash update content team. 

The company should say thanks to your idiot team that made many other player quit to play this game anymore. Congraz! nice job done.

15 minutes ago, EvaLynBoder said:

My favorite part of this scam is the fact that it's on F10 today.

The currency exchange is on 1:2.

Radiant Energy costs 30 Ncoins.

This is 15 gold.

So first they make everyone who wants to buy the Energies from F10 on the last day they are available, and then they pull this stunt and only give 10 gold, instead of the 15 gold everyone in F10 paid TODAY.

By far the most sound logic. They clearly baited people by updating 12+ hours AFTER people started buying radiant energy on F10.

Can you please make it 14 gold?
When you announced it will be exchangable for powders, people rushed to buy it, and price of Radiant energy went much over 10g.
It doesn't affect me much, but I know people that will lose many hundreds of gold because you lied to them.

You have no word or trust as company with your user.. you are not loyal to us.

But let me congratulate you, this was a smart move by part of ncsoft to eliminate gold from the server:

1- Announcing that Radiant Energy would be exchanged by powders making Radiant Energy's prices to go up in the market (jebaited)

2-Then doing changes at last moment about giving a poor amount of Gold instead of powders to the people that paid over 15g+ for those Radiant Energys and "going through clean" by "Announcing and giving a reason that we don't care about".

Let me see if I understand this chain of events (aka shit storm) you guys created:

1. Knowingly issue false statements in a stream that a lot of players either a) watched or b) had knowledge of
  2. Crash the F9 exchange
  3. Add an item, that was discussed in item #1, on F10 at a price of 15g, knowing for a fact you had intentions of devaluing it to 10g within hours
  4. Issue a statement, post facto, that said you were devaluing an item talked about in #1 and #3

You either did this negligently and/or with the intent to cause financial harm to your customers OR you're massively incompetent and need to be terminated. Either way what your company did was a shitty thing. The past 6 months you guys have either shown malice (see above) or massive incompetence (also see above).

So you think that you will compensate for this last minute change giving us gold in return, but at the same time you devaluate gold to 2:1?

NCWEST logic.

I dont need this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing gold. Any option that gives us gems, even at higher cost, would have been better than this bullshit.

People have been buying and sell radiants all week to get ready for this gem change well over 10g each. Now less then  24 hours before patch you come out and say that anyone that wasn't selling just gets f'ed out of there money and investment that you said would help make gems easier for everyone. I bought radiants in the last trove with the idea that someday I would be able to use them to increase my gems and now I am getting a sucking 10g each which has very little impact on me and most people. Going forward that is going to do nothing to help use when we have to spend hundreds of dollars on trove to maybe get 1 or 2 gem upgrades or wait many months between good gem events that generally only offer progression on 1 gem at a fair price /time investment.

I understand that the before change was going to allow a large amount of people to get huge boost in gems but we have been investing in this for sometime. This seems like a pretty big slap in the face for the  37443+ radiants sold since Thursday at more then 12g.

Very bad decision.

With this sudden changes...

Publisher, You will not annoy regular player.

Publisher, You will not annoy goldseller.

But. you will annoy your frontline whale player who loyal into this game who spent their life into this game more than other. Because they already calculate everything for upgrading their character. Then sudden changes appear, they absolutely broke.

My prediction. 90% of them will mad, what u gonna do publisher?

you know what just fking scrap this entire gem change, id rather fking keep my radiant energy for upgrading in the future then get your shitty 10g a peice for it, i mean seriously how can you be so massivly incompetent at running a fking game, oh and in few days im sure we´ll see russia etc get this without the fking 10g compensation shit, how far can your failure of a company go in basicly shitting on your customer base, its like your pushing people to quit and issue massive chargebacks on you right after your stupid trove event where people spend money... oh and where you fking pushed radiant energy at people

Hi,

About the Radiant Energies. Many players are affected by it and some will quit. There is no way that this 10 gold exchange is fair. Not even a little bit. And it destroys the trust of your own players.

Next time when you announce something, I BEG you. I BEG you to think more carefully before doing so. This was not the first time it happened and even the smallest things like this one can have a HUGE impact on the game. Please don't do this again.

Thanks.

Like I mentioned in some other Posts, NCSOFT is doing professional SCAMs with us, But no one will do anything against. Just write an email to ur local consumer protection cause the F10 part IS DEFINITLY REAL MONEY SCAM !!!!!! its NOT legit anymore.

Archived