Radiant Energy Exchange Update

Liinxy

Please give this IP to a company that has gaming experience which your company clearly doesn't. First you massively increase pet costs, wreck the currency exchange and now this. I am 100% certain there's either a ton of bugs or more inaccuracies(like cost increases you didn't mention anywhere) with this update.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously what the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ is wrong with this developer team, fine you dont want to give people what you literally told them week ago they were going to have fine.. but 10g!? its already a usefull upgrading item people were saving up before this fking shitfest of a new system and now its useless gold!? I dont want to lose my fking upgrade materials into gold, i mean seriously did someone run into your offices and hit you with a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing shovel, what the hell is wrong with your heads

If you were premium, simply do as I did : I cancelled my premium subscription and will not be paying anything after October 24th (Destiny 2, for my part). The only reason I played was because of my clan members, but I'm not even sure I'll continue playing now...

I wonder if NcSoft is even reading this thread? If you are:

Have you ever seen any topic that went over 5 pages in under an hour?  YOU should know by now how mad are your customers. YOU want profits, we as players and customers can understand. However, lying straight up to our faces aren't the ways. People trade Radiant for the hope of GEMS, and now you just screw them simply for your benefits. Your servers are already down to two servers, so there would be no surprise if the population shrink down to 1/2 after this really retarded changes. Your EULA is not always on your side FYI, if the community is pissed enough, someone will find the flaw on it. I hope you at least reconsider the rate. Maybe instead of 1:1 ratio, make it to 1:2 or 1:3. Only 10 golds, at least have someone scout the fking market. Don't sit up there and judge. 

Ncwest Just make yourselves a favor and stop announcing things at all k, you're just killing your own game. The gem powder conversion was something actually GOOD for the entire comunity. Now with the 10 gold that we're getting from each radiant, expect the hcoin ratio go down the drain cuz of the mass influx of gold from the upcoming antiques conversion.

I sincerely keep asking myself why I'm still playing this game when with every major uptade theres mass ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ups.

PLS live up with what you announced in the livestream.  

I honestly don't think it is more accessible to upgrade gem lol..

Your streaming was saying "We will make gem upgrading system more accessible", but it is not really accessible anymore. 

You just gave wrong information to all players by twitch streaming

6 minutes ago, EvaLynBoder said:

My favorite part of this scam is the fact that it's on F10 today.

The currency exchange is on 1:2.

Radiant Energy costs 30 Ncoins.

This is 15 gold.

So first they make everyone who wants to buy the Energies from F10 on the last day they are available, and then they pull this stunt and only give 10 gold, instead of the 15 gold everyone in F10 paid TODAY.

Agreed. Real money used which makes it more interesting by the minute

Are you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing kidding me? I ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing spent over 2k gold on those radiant with 20g each today and now you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing go and tell me that u are making them for 10g? Are you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing retarded? And yes I am ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing cussing cause I really don't care about getting banned or anything cause you don't deserve my time or my ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing money you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing morons!

I am so done with this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing game!

Just wanted to know you guys screwed me pretty hard. I wasn't able to get into any dungeons to gear up. Currently at a horrible spot. 800 AP. At 800 AP I need to get into Foundry or higher dungeons to get the materials to gear up, but those dungeons request 850 or higher, and most players and I literally mean most players wont even play with someone at 800 AP. It takes me an hour just to get a group for DT, or Ebon. It doesn't matter how easy the dungeon is or how well I know the mechanics, all the playerbase wont accept anyone under 850 AP. Well I had about 500 gold. I could have upgraded my weapon, but instead I saw your live stream. If I were to upgrade all my gems to hexagonal, that would have been a 49 AP upgrade, thus allowing me to play with other people. So I invested all my gold into radiant energies and waited patiently for the update. Now you're telling me I threw away more than 1/3 of my gold for a liar. Now I cannot play with other people and I cannot afford to upgrade my weapon. I literally feel like quitting....  Do you realize how long it takes to gain 50 AP worth of upgrades only being accepted in Shattered Masts, Gloomdross and Soguns? Not worth my time.

Is there any website to rate game publisher? 

We have rateourprofessor and doctor, we should have one site to rate games' publishers, so gamers can avoid them when playing? And if there is, I will give Ncsoft a 0 star. 

Even though this change doesn't affect me personally, i can understand why everyone is upset / ****ed.

2days ago on Twitch you tell everyone so people buy up Radiant Energys be it f5 or f10 or Hold on to theirs to prepare for the update and then what, 18hrs before the update your sorry but, your making a last min change? I mean really? You didn't even use any lube

54b.gif

So you want to know our opinion about the update? You better ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ answer this threat then and don't pretend everything is alright, community super happy etc.

How even is it possible that you announce those changes in a OFFICIAL Stream, answer our questions about the system on Twitter and everyhwere else AND REALIZE HALF A DAY BEFORE THE PATCH THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE? Seriously does noone of you play your own game? What did you think was going to happen with all the Radiant Energies after you flooded our market with them when we had Trove? 

You pretend you want to make gems more easy to obtain... how? How is this supposed to be easy? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing answer me where I get gems from now. 1 year of Daily Challenge for a Hepta? Are you also gonna pretend you are not doing this to get more sales of Trove and RNG boxes?

I have no words for my disappointment about this. I came back to BnS 2 months ago after a veeeery long break. I enjoyed it so much, I decided to trove quit a bit. Obviously I was really happy about the chance to get good gems kind of f2p without having to pay hundreds of Euros. But as one of my guild mates said: Those changes were too good to be true for greed driven NCWest.

Also... I don't get in which world 10g would be an appriopriate replacement for 1 RE. Kind of ungenerous to scam your own community after YOU ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up, don't you think? 

Y'all better think really hard on this ... Making to many changes every couple of patches... the new pet pods not a good idea .. not going to upgrade mine and know a lot of other players feel the same way.. Now for me I sold what I had of radiant I am fine atm with my gems and no not max either I just get them from events or trove.. We games put in a lot of work and man hours to play this game and for you keep changing things is really messed up... This will hurt BNS 

Archived