Radiant Energy Exchange Update

Liinxy

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People did buy NCoins for radiant energy that was in F10 for at least twice. At ration 1:2 it is about 16g, you are going to take that item away replacing it with only 10g, since they used NCoins as "soft currency" bought with real money you are basicaly stealing it away from them. Even though ToS does say we are only paying for ncoins you are now warned to return all NCoins to people who ask refund, are you prepared for thousand of tickets ?! Nice change NCS*oft

Half a day before patch.. okay, okay. So people spent gold for radiants which were 17g at a point and you ruin it all by changing everything half a fuc- damn day before patch. Just change it from 10 to 20 and then it will at least make it a good(?) investment. You're ruining the game as time goes.

Wow.

Actually i dont have that much RE myself, only like 10 and i didnt even bought them for the update- so these news dont impact me that much.

But still, im shocked at how you treat your customers, i would like to see Blade and Soul living on for longer, but if you pull stuff like that, the game will just lose players. It's just sad.

1 minute ago, totokii said:

lmao. The salty whales on this thread are entertaining. But good. Now gems will actually be obtainable.

Do you realize that this majorly affected F2P players too, as the way to obtain the said gems got removed (and instead will be antiqued to a lesser value than it was originally going for?)

You guys are all insane, they did a good job. So many ppl had radiant energies stacked up over 100, which could result in instant octa gems, freaky end game items could be obtained in an instant, only down side to this is that they announced it too late but in fact its the best thing they did

Hello NCSOFT,

I rarely respond to things like this but this is inexcusable.

I have played this game since the alpha test. Invested a lot of time and money in your game and even hold some stock in your company because I enjoy what you all do.
But, excuse me? Now that I've spent all my gold into the market, you say that I've lost all of that money because of the last minute decision you've made when you promised something else beforehand?
I've heard of backhanded schemes before but have never been the victim of one until now.

This is a very low blow and it will be a very big deal for not only me, who will debate my position as a backer in your company and your game, but also for the rest of the community as can be seen from previous reactions in several threads forming on the forums and in exponential amounts in game.

Please, consider very carefully what you are doing before you do it.

This could end Blade and Soul West.

Please, reconsider your actions.

--Lumiella

Lightning Sin

3 minutes ago, totokii said:

lmao. The salty whales on this thread are entertaining. But good. Now gems will actually be obtainable.

Rather not, because all these "whales" get tons of gold back now and will buy out all the powders and fragments from the market. Without that change all the "whales" wouldve had their materials already and the market would be pretty much for non whales only.

This is absolutely unbelievable.  What a disgusting last minute change that completely counters the philosophy of making gems available for players. We just got the biggest middle finger 1 day before the patch goes live.  Just, wow.....

You are the f*ucking worst gaming company that ever existed/ is existing today/ will ever exist.

you cant be that dumb, making such a retarded last minute change. ppl bought a lot of radiant energies for 15g+ of the market (myself bought 80), expecting to finally get some good gems, while not needing to cash thousand of € every ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤*ng trove just to mby get 1 or 2. 

i hope u choke to death on your greed u stupid pigs.

Market in game reacted to stream within seconds.

We did math and investments based on official information regarding the game changes.

We managed to do that math in such a short spam, but you have failed to do it in preparation to the update?

Cmon. You make mistake - you own it. 

And in cases like this - suck up the cost rather than try to put it on the players straight out.

Before your announcement radiants were on the market for 16-17 gold.

Information about the pet was misleading too. Now I am awaiting your news regarding pet pod prices that are going to change a lot next 2 weeks due to hmcoin exchange rate... Amazing interference into market prices, manipulation.  

And FRAUD

Just now, moveZneedle said:

Its  too late for that lmfao the patch drops in under 18 hours they wont change anything

Oh don't kid yourself i've seen them back peddle on issues really fast before. It all depends on how fast premium membership drop and how outragged the forums get over it. 

1 minute ago, DirectorTseng said:

giphy.gif

Count down to when Ncsoft back peddles on this. 

is not gonna do that bc if they even give us for 1 radian 1 powder they will lost money and this is the joke they got so much from the last trove and they still care

Archived