Radiant Energy Exchange Update

Liinxy

You cannot compensate the loss of profit and GEMS with 10g per radiant. I'm sure you are aware that radiants have been WELL WORTH over 10g and yet that is all you will offer players who have invested and spent so much in preparation for these updates? This is not how you compensate players. As someone previously mentioned, AT LEAST offer 15-20g per radiant in compensation. It's already bad enough that people will no longer be able to get their gems as planned. Way to make a situation worse, gg. 

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's hilarious
it's even making more ppl mad than the 12 man announce, which just has come "later"
you make people losing hundreds and thousands of gold just because you decided to make a last minute change (to obviously get more profit of future sells)

you are saying to make gems "more easy to get" and at the other hand "to many gem powders trough radiant energy would make them to cheap"
it's not like the market is fluctuating, they weren't on 17g BEFORE the change without a reason
after this decision the will be at 30-50g for sure (except spamming then in daily f10 offers of course)

so please exchange those for the promised gem powders or balance the gold to ~15'ish

1 minute ago, sixsicksheep said:

Risk? it was announced on stream that it was coming this up coming patch. are you brain dead lmao.

Just now, Demonical said:

how is it a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing risk when they advertise it as a system change on their ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing stream. THey literally just played their playerbase into sinking gold on a item and fked evryone who had it saved in their banks for combining gems in the future

okay they announced it on their stream ?  things are still under development and things are subject to change. You bought thinking they wouldn't change anything which is a risk.

Greetings,

Obviously you didn't quite take a close look at the values or the amount people have them from your nice little troves. Or your math sucks major ass and you should be sent back to elementary school. You literally DESTROYED every non-full octa player's plans about progress, which you make so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ easy like you so much love to say. Yeah, it's easy as long as you call your bank to raise your credit card limit. Can probably tell by username that I had to make this post just for this one thing: my cup spilled. I took a lot of unnecessary shit from the company and the employees but it's just too much what happened in these past few days. First of all, this LAST MINUTE alteration to the whole gem economy which was announced earlier just simply ruined every last bit of trust anyone had on you. Next, it's been a common joke the streams aren't prepared, the hosts hardly know the details of the content they are giving a preview of but this is next level. You even JOKED on the stream about the Radiant Energy prices and market flips, you pos' knew you'd turn the whole thing upside down. Smugging there about market fluctuation, ESPECIALLY funny how it happened on the stream that you so generously timed for us poor EU players so you can get as many viewers as possible. Congrats, you affected about 6k stream viewers who started planning their gems and hoarding Radiant Energy if they needed. I'll just put it here since can't be arsed to make another post about how conveniently you changed F9 minimum ratios two days before season rewards. It just couldn't be to boost your precious tourney players with extra gold they get by selling pet pods and whatnot since hmc/nc just gained a healthy rise in value. I'm sure those heroes will stay in the game for a bit longer now that  you boosted them. Amazing job, I'm sure everyone will happily wait you to put pentagonal gems to daily specials more frequently and, i think the word that fits here is, intended. Have a bright future NC, good job being shit.

Just now, Pyrocyborg said:

Thing is, they said that we would get powder for every radiant energy. It's like saying :

"Hey everyone, buy these old cars. By monday, we'll give you twice their values toward a brand new one." and then changing everything a day before.

Exactly this! they kept saying on the stream radiant energy will turn into X item over and over. and funny enough even if we tell them to reconsider now its just too late! they did it on purpose lmao cause the patch drops tomorrow~ its actually pathetic as hell. they probably had this planned from last week. I only bought 10 extra radiant energies for ONE hepta not 500 but so i dont care but its just misinformation and worse of it all just a few hours before the patch drops.

I didn't even buy radiant energies or had them on my storage I was going to buy them of the market, this is not affecting me directly but...

This is not a good move, if you are looking forward for the playerbase feedback just do like you said and was announced on stream, radiant energies for the powder and theres no problems.

There will be better gems in the future, the legendary ones and those will be the hardest to get.

It was your guys mistake, now just deal with it, you would be wasting a lot of persons gold and money because people actually charged nccoins to get the radiant energies from the market.

Trick or treat?

Good you decided to make that last moment decision. The numbers must have really looked bad to make this happen.

There will be and already is community outlash against this change, and suddenly everyone seems to have a couple hundred radiantes stocked up judging from these irritation levels, but oh well, some things don't change.

I strongly suggest to filter out and delete every support ticket that comes in the next 12hours that mentions "radiant" in it. Poor support staff will have to endure it otherwise.

You ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up every non whale player, I am sick of this company, keep doing these dickmoves, I am not going to spend a single dollar con your shitty trove or boxes anymore, you can stick your whale products in your ass until the game dies and only rich kids play it

And since i can use my brain compared to Bloodlust and whoever is in charge of development team. You hypocrites could just lower the rates. Everyone would appreciate it way more than 10 gold[which is nothing compared to how much we paid for radiant energies after your silly announcements last week which arent true anymore].No hate towards you tho or the community managers Liinxy ure just the messengers

WTF!? You make a LIVESTREAM for thousands of PLAYERS telling the Radiant energy will be the GEM powder, Making a lot of players STOCKING the Radiant energy preparing theirselves for the update, now you post on the forum/reddit this will be changed for 10g each? o_____o 10g for a item that ppl bought for 12g~16g on the market these last days for the update...

Rly? Nice one... -___-''

So we can't Trust on the update preview livestreams anymore, because they lie on it. -.-  

no... it will be way more imbalance... then the crystal or power price will go super high. Please do not make this huge mistake. the market price will be so ruined.

If you change like that, there will be no one who is going to trust twtich tv streaming preview update from now on.

Don't make NCsoft or BNS as bad. I can't even imagine how the crystal or power price will be like(because there are almost no way to get it).

Many people will not trust twtich tv streaming update...

This company is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing unbelievable.

will there ever be a patch where you dont ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ the players over or bug something out completely....no wonder so few players are left :(

sorry for last minute changes, my ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing ass....

i mean seriously what the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ is wrong with you people, you advertise this change 5 days ago in a stream then less then 24 hours before patch "oh btw we decided to change this and fk you all over, oh and as a side benefit, those of you idiots who were saving up radiant energys for combining in the future, we are gonna take your upgrade material and give you gold instead so you can start at zero in combining your gems, because here at NCsoft we like treating our customers like trash"

51 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

Thanks for understanding; we’ll closely monitor this new system and player feedback, so please let us know how you feel about it when the Rage of the Hive Queen update goes live!  

@Liinxy
Here are my feelings about what you just said.
Well honestly wasnt expecting something like this : 
when i started blade and soul with faith in you(NCWest) and this game so i will quote your website business model

Our Philosophy

We believe in letting everyone play the game as it’s intended to be played – skill-based progression throughout all the available content.

No paywalls will hold you back, and no amount of money will give you an unfair competitive advantage over other players.

We don’t like pay-to-win, so what we are offering are cosmetics, convenience, and consumables – not power, not gear, not permanent stat increases. We’re also going to make sure that we have a regular schedule of content updates that everyone will be able to enjoy. "

Then with trove and cashop event i losed a little faith in what you(NCWest) said giving an unfair competitve advantege over other players to people who cashop but i like this game i like it really much 
I'm playing it like 8 hours a day for more than 1.7 year 
with the annoncement you did faith came back saying to myself '' they are doing some great work for real F2P players ''
cause gemes give a lot of '' help '' for (pve) dungeons / raid  & pvp 
I saw a light coming from NCWest like if you said to F2P players '' here is it something that can really help you '' 
And then with your pretty post all i can see in this game in darkness and the bait of gain you show us 

i still waiting to see whan will NCWest really do if you keep in then i will perhaps go back to Warframe which is a game where :

No paywalls will hold you back, and no amount of money will give you an unfair competitive advantage over other players.

I wish you a good thinking about the future of Blade and soul and what you want to make with  

Archived